Final

All for you

"Jinyoung-ah." Mark called Jinyoung in a very serious voice, walking towards the latter. "You do know that the skinship I do during fansigns are just fanservice right?" He asked, sitting down beside Jinyoung who was sitting on the floor of their living room. Jinyoung was flustered at the sudden question but he tried to act calm. "Yes." He nodded, his eyes not leaving the TV screen.

"That's strange.." Mark mumbled, unconciously staring at Jinyoung. Mark has been distant to Jinyoung ever since what happened earlier that day when Mark stole a kiss on Jinyoung's cheek and Jinyoung grew red and he really seemed like he had butterflies in his stomach at the surprise affection. "Hyung." Jinyoung started, still staring at the TV.

"If you're still worried if I have feelings for you then let me clear this for you." Jinyoung quickly searched for the remote then turned off the TV. "I don't like you in any romantic way, okay?" He added. "I was just acting- It's also fanservice. Fans love that." Jinyoung said before standing up and walking to his room but Mark stood up then backhugged him.

"I'm sorry~ I might be crazy~" Mark said cutely before letting go of Jinyoung. "Oi." Jackson stomped his feet before hugging Mark and acting like he is his possession. Jinyoung laughed before continuing his way to his own room. He quickly close the small sliding door then leaned his back against it. 

He placed his hand on his chest, right where his heart is, and took a deep breath. His heart is beating faster than usual and he hoped that Mark didn't notice that. "Stupid Park Jinyoung." He cursed himself for feeling this way. He didn't know since when he started feeling this but It's been a while. "Why can't you just stop liking him?" He whispered so that Bambam and Yugyeom who were on their beds wouldn't hear. 

He closed in his eyes and pounded on his chest in frustration. At first, Jinyoung really did do skinships with Mark just for show but he started to feel strange about it. It's like he likes it when they act like a couple, when they hold each other's hands and lean on each other's shoulders. He would get jealous when Mark holds fan's hands or just when he wraps his arm around their shoulders. He didn't want to admit it to himself but he couldn't help but like Mark. "Just forget it." He said, grinding his teeth as he threw the nearest item to him. He threw a stuffed animal at his lampshade and it broke but he wasn't so surprised about it.

"Hyung!" Bambam knocked on the door. "Are you okay? Did you fall?" He asked. 

"I'm alright, Bambam." He replied but he wasn't. He wasn't hurt physically but he was hurt inside. He couldn't stay true to his feelings and even if he did, Mark would reject him based on the actions that Mark showed today. Jinyoung let out a long sigh before crawling to his bed and covering himself with his thick pink blanket that was given by a fan.

----
"Good Morning." Jinyoung greeted Mark who the only one awake. It's their rest day, they got to sleep in. Mark and Jinyoung were the first ones to wake up but they woke up around 11 am. "Good Morning." Mark said, sitting down from his lying position so that Jinyoung could sit down beside him on the sofa. 

"What are you going to do today?" Mark asked as Jinyoung was making himself some coffee. Jinyoung hummed as he stir the coffee. "I don't know." He replied, taking a sip as he sit down beside Mark. "Let's runaway together." Mark suggested, making Jinyoung choked on his coffee. It's not good to say to someone who has a huge crush on you--especially when they're eating or drinking something. 

"What?" Jinyoung managed to say between his coughs. "I want to have a quiet day but these five are just way too noisy." Mark said, leaning back on the sofa. Jinyoung hesitated but he agreed. "So where do you want to go?" Jinyoung asked, taking another sip on his coffee.

Mark smiled brightly and ran to his room. He stayed there for a while and only came out when Jinyoung finished his coffee. "Why aren't you dressed yet?" Mark asked, staring at Jinyoung. "What?" 

"Get dressed gdi." Mark said in english. Jinyoung sighed before walking to his room. Instead of being excited for this, He is mostly worried. He might reveal his feelings or what and Mark will drift away from him when he perfectly fine by the way they are right now-- Brothers.

Jinyoung stepped out of his room to see Mark on Bambam's bed. He was playing on his phone until he noticed Jinyoung coming out. Jinyoung wore a gray hoodie and some jeans that a fan gave him. "Aigoo. You're too plain." Mark commented, standing up to walk out but he stopped at the doorway. "But it's nice, I like that." 

Jinyoung closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He knows that Mark's words are very literal and it doesn't have a deep meaning to it. Mark doesn't like Jinyoung and that what Jinyoung knows but doesn't want to believe. Jinyoung took another deep breath before heading out with Mark. 

"Where are we going?" Jinyoung asked, placing his hands in his pocket. Winter is soon to be gone but the cold air still remains. "A special place." Mark answered as he tried to hail a cab. After a few tries, He was able to catch one. They entered and Mark whispered the location to the driver so that Jinyoung wouldn't hear.

"You're so childish." Jinyoung laughed, biting his bottom lip after. Careful that he might say something suspiscious to Mark. "Cause I am a child." Mark joked, sitting back to his place and leaning his head on Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung's heart began to race. He loved it when Mark leans his head on his shoulder but He couldn't let Mark know about what he feels. "Hyung, you smell bad." Jinyoung said, gently pushing Mark away before placing a finger under his nose to express his words.

"I took a shower!" Mark argued in defense, his eyes widening and his voice getting louder. Jinyoung laughed before looking outside the window. They drove for a while without saying any words until Jinyoung noticed that the cab is almost out of Seoul. "Wait. Are we leaving Seoul?" Jinyoung asked in disbelief. 

"No. We are going to Seoraksan!" Mark said, raising his arms up to express happiness and excitement. Jinyoung hanged his mouth open and his eyes widened. "Seoraksan!?"

"You want me to climb a 600m mountain on my rest day?! Hyung!" Mark only chuckled at Jinyoung's state, making Jinyoung freeze at the sight of Mark's sweet smile. "Hyung-"

"I want to smell the fresh air there, Jinyoungie" Mark said, pouting right after. Jinyoung, trying to hide his feelings, put on a disgusted face. "No. I want to rest." 

Mark sighed deeply at Jinyoung's stubborness so he quickly wrapped his arm around Jinyoung's neck and pretended to kick his face. "Not going to let me have my 'fresh mountain air' time, eh?" Mark said, grabbing Jinyoung's hair and pulling on it before letting go of Jinyoung completely. "Fine." Jinyoung gave in. 

Jinyoung sighed before looking through the window to see how close they are to Seoraksan. Mark, on the other hand, was still chuckling to himself. He stole a glance at Jinyoung and little did he know, He started to stare at the latter. Jinyoung sounded really pissed before but now, He seems calm and Mark can't help but stare at the refreshing sight.

"We're here." The cab driver announced, surprising Mark who immediately gave the fare before stepping out. "Yes. We are here." Mark said, stretching his arms upward. Jinyoung got out of the cab and stood beside Mark who was still stretching. "I really don't want to do this." He mumbled. Mark put down his arms, one on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Shall we go?" Mark smiled brightly, walking towards the "starting point" of the trail to take to get to the top of the mountain. 

After a while, They were almost at the top of the mountain and Jinyoung was obviously struggling. He didn't prepare himself for this and He was tired and thristy. "Come on, Jinyoung-ah. We're almost there. I think there's a small food stand there." Mark sat beside Jinyoung who was sitting on the ground, taking his 17th "short" break.

"Can't we just stay here?" Jinyoung asked. Mark patted Jinyoung's head. "Nope. Now come on!" Mark said, pulling Jinyoung's arms to help him stand up. After a few minutes, They reached the top. Mark stood near the edge, that is surrounded by a fence to prevent people from falling, and started to scream. "We're on top! Finally!" 

Jinyoung went to the small food stand and bought water. He sat on the small bench that overlooks the great view from Seoraksan. Mark joined him right after. "Why buy two? We can just share." 

"These are for me." Jinyoung replied, making mark snicker.

The two grew quiet and Jinyoung closed his eyes to take a quick nap to recharge himself. Mark unconciously stared at him. "I thought it was just fanservice at first-" Mark started to talk when he made sure that Jinyoung was asleep.

"But I-- I don't know. I feel strange. I feel weird, Jinyoung-ah...." He looked away, looking at the opposite direction of Jinyoung.

"...I got really frustrated when you said that you don't have feelings for me. I was kinda hoping that you do. Because, I kinda- uhm- I kinda like you." He faced him once again.

Mark stopped and widened his eyes when he saw Jinyoung staring at him with wide eyes. "W-what? You what?" Jinyoung stuttered. 

Mark gulped and stood up as quick as he can. "I was just- uhm- practicing for, you know, fanservice." Mark awkwardly chuckled as he holds his nape. Mark was going to walk towards the edge again but Jinyoung grabbed him by the arm. "Hyung-"

"What do you really feel? Tell me the truth." 

Mark sighed. "Fine. That's the truth, okay? I like you, okay? Don't 'unfriend' me, Jinyoung. please cause having you by my side is enough. I don't nee-"

"Well, I like you too."

"You what?"

"I like you too." Jinyoung said, standing up and letting go of Mark. He couldn't make eye contact so he was looking around.

"But you said that- that- uhm"

Jinyoung tsk-ed before walking to the edge and cupping his hands around his mouth. "Mark Yi En Tuan! Stop being so annoying and stupid! I told you! I like you!" He yelled. Mark slapped his back. "Are you crazy!" He asked but it's more of a statement. "And that was way too cheesy, Park Jinyoung." Mark added, cupping Jinyoung's face before patting his head. Jinyoung frozed when Mark cupped his face.

Mark laughed at Jinyoung reaction. "What? You think I'm going to kiss you?"

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows. "N-"

Mark quickly pecked Jinyoung's lips and moved back. He smiled. "B-b-but- HEY!" Jinyoung shouted, pulling Mark's ear as he flicked his forehead. 

 

 

((((((((a/n: im sry for the wait and im sry that its short im sry)))))))))