How it all Began

The Other World

~~~~Andy's POV~~~~

 

Above the clouds and into Heaven itself, Andy Beirsack, an Angel, walked the great halls until he reached the library to read more upon many creatures that are hidden on Earth itself. Looking around, he picked up an ancient book and moved his hand over the book to open it. He stopped on a page for Werewolves. Reading upon the dark creatures, Andy had suddenly been summoned to their Father. Once he arrived, the large golden doors closed behind him. 

"I have an important mission for you, my son." A male voice echoed from within the room.

"A mission? What type of mission Father?" Andy asked as he got on one knee, the tips of his wings touched the floor lightly. Bowing his head as well to wait for his Father to reply to questions.

"I need you and a Korean male, Kwon Jiyoung to take care of the creatures and humans of the world on an small island, but as soon as more arrive, the island will grow." He explained to Andy, showing him on the floor of an small island that grew and grew from the population increasing. Andy took all of this in, nodding in response to his Father, watching the island grow when the population increases in time. 

"Yes Father." Andy agreed, but still had pondering thoughts on who the heck this this Kwon Jiyoung is, and or what he is. Without a word nor an excuse of not doing it, Andy stood up and walked out of the room as the large godlen doors open and then closed right behind him as he walked away.

~~~~G Gragon's POV~~~~