Final

Tao One Shot: Haunted House

Author's Note: Hope you like it

"Do we really have to go in?" I ask my best friend, Claire who grabs my hand and pulls me towards the entrance.
"Of course we do!" Is her reply.
I hear voices behind us, "Come on guys! Do we really have to go in?" "Come on Tao, it's not that bad." "It isn't even real."
My curiosity makes me glance behind me and I see a group of guys walking behind us towards the house. I see a cute blonde guy in the middle kinda freaking out, I smile and think, At least I'm not the only one who doesn't want to do this.
The line takes about ten minutes and as it seems like an eternity, I'm really nervous and don't want to do it and from the conversation behind me, the blonde guy doesn't want to either.
The worker at the door smiles at us and says, "Have fun." Before we enter, I want to hit him in the face. And the boys behind us are coming in with us to, great.
When you first walk in, theres a room with barely enough light to see by but enough to see part of the room. In the middle there's a bed with a bloody corpse on it. It looks so realistic it freaks me out and I promise myself to get back at Claire for this. I can hear the guys talking and it sounds like two of them are comforting the scared blonde guy.
"Someone will jump out soon. I bet on it." I say.
"Shh Tay. This is scary enough without your commentary." Claire replies.
"Then why did you drag me here?" I say, scared and angry.
We move forward into the next room, I hear the guys whispering behind us and just as I loose concentration a person jumps out at us, covered in blood and wearing an old doctors uniform. I scream and go to hit him but luckily Claire stops me. The doctor man gives us a smirk and backs away, staring.
"Why are we even doing this? I swear you guys like to torture me!" A guy complains behind me, I assume it's the cute blonde one.
The rest of the guys laugh and one of them says, "Kkaepsong." Which makes them laugh again.
I hide behind Claire as we go down a hallway. I want her to walk faster but she's walking slower than a snail. I keep moving my head around, hoping that I'll see something before it attacks me.
I feel one of the guys press up against me and I tilt my head to the side and see the scared blonde guy, I smile at him and he smiles back whispering, "Sorry just hate haunted houses."
I shake my head, "Totally fine." I say, now enjoying the haunted house but of course just as I lose concentration another thing jumps out, making me scream and cower into the guy behind me.
The rest of the haunted house was exactly like that, things jumping out and my screaming and practically hugging the blonde guy.
When the torture house is finally finished and we reach the exit, I pull away from the guy, really embarrassed of my reaction to the house even though I know he was scared to. "I'm sorry, I don't usually cling onto strange guys."
He laughs, "So I'm a strange guy?"
I feel my face go red, "That's not what I meant..."
Claire grabs my arm, ripping me away from the conversation. "Come on! The line is shorter for the ferris wheel!"
"Wait, what's your name?" The blonde guy shouts after me.
"Tay!" I yell back, thinking what's the harm, it's not like we'd ever see each other again.

-One Week Later-
I run through the hallway to my locker, praying that I didn't leave my maths textbook at home. Which I've been doing a lot lately, too distracted by the memory of the blonde guy at the haunted house to even remember to bring the only textbook I need.
"Please oh please oh please be here please please please." I say to myself, rummaging through my messy locker.
My hands finds a thick book, I pull it out and sigh in relief. "Thank god." I say than start speed walking to my class, trying to make up for lost time.
I lose concentration and run into someone, we both fall to the floor and my books go everywhere. "I am so sorry." I say, sitting up and grabbing my stuff that went flying.
"It's fine." An oddly familiar male voice replies, helping me with collecting my books.
I look up and see the boy from the haunted house, my cheeks go red, "Hey Tay." He says smirking.
"How did you...but I thought...you go to this school?" He nods. "How haven't I seen you around before?" I ask. He just shrugs and hands me my last book, we both stand up and look at each other awkwardly.
"Thanks for your help." I say, breaking the silence.
He smiles, "No problem but try not to run into me in the future."
"I won't." I say, the bell goes. I sigh and say, "See you around..."
"Yeah, see ya around." He replies.
I start to walk off but he grabs my upper arm and put his mouth next to my ear and say, "Have lunch with me, on the roof. That way it's just us."
I nod mutely, too shocked to say anything. He grins and pulls away but doesn't release his grip. "I'm Tao by the way."

And that was how I got my first and last boyfriend.