Long Days, Forts and Snuggles

Long Days, Forts, Snuggles

You slowly unlock you apartment door. You enter, put our bag down, and take off your high heels. You slowly bring your heels down to the floor to release the tension in your arches. You make your way towards your bedroom. You go towards your closet and change into leggings and an oversized t-shirt that belonged to your boyfriend. Then padding across the floor to the bathroom. You took down your tight bun feeling completly relaxed. You heard thuds through your apartment signaling that your boyfriend was coming. You counted to three in your head and as if on cue your boyfriend apears.
“Jagiya~ will you help me with somethimg?” requested Sungyeol.
“What is it you need help with this time?” you asked.
“Will you please build a fort with me?”
“Why? I just got home from a long day of work and I am tired.”
“Please, please, please? This will help you relax and it will be fun. I promise. If you are not relaxed and happy, I will be your servent for a week. Deal?”
“Deal. What will we need for this fort?” you asked this knowing you would probably regret it later.
“Blankets, as many as we have, pillows, tons of them and maybe the bed.” Sungyeol said this while counting the suplies off on his fingers.
“Okay go grab the bed and put it where you want. I will go grab all the blankets and pillows we have. You each went your seperate ways to gather your list. You went to your bedroom and the linen closet to grab all the blankets and pillows you owned. You both met back up in the livingroom. Sungyeol moved the furniture out of the way. Putting the bed in there place. You each began to drap the blankets over. You having to ask Sungyeol to help with the high spots. Once that was done you each snached half the stack of pillows and arranged tham inside the fort. Sungyeol laid down and patted the spot next to him indicating it for you.
“Come snuggle it will make you feel better.” He told you. You complied and joined him. You two stayed in the comfortable slience. You heard his breathing start to slow, with this you closed your eyes. You matched your breathes to his and before you knew you were asleep wrapped up in Sungyeol’s arms.