FINAL

You Who Far Away

 

SIWON POV

Gosh!!! How can you do this to me  baby?? Its my day off.. Its your birthday.. I’m your soulmate....You should celebrate your birthday with me!!!

Drtttttttt Drttttttt

“yeoboseyo..”

“Yo MaSiwon!!! “

“Yes Heechul hyung...”

“Come at dorm tonight... and this is not request.. ITS AN ORDER!!!”

Beep beep beep

“Hello..hyung..AISH!!!”

I really dont want to go to dorm tonight....I dont want see my baby with his lugagge bag and his adorable face and ARGH!!!!

 

NO ONE POV

At dorm that night

“Hyung..I’m here..”

“Come here Siwon-ah..”

Siwon look around to find his baby but no trace of his baby.

“Yah!!! Come here you  brat... Kim Kyu is not here..he’s busy with physical inspection for preparation for that variety shows..”

Siwon walks sulkly and plop himself beside Kim Heechul with pout on his face...

“Now now Siwon...only Kim Kyu does that and look cute...”

“ Then how do I look now??”

“Err..gross... it’s like watching horse trying to turn into cute unicorn..hahahahaha”

Siwon smiled a little with lame joke his hyung made of him..

“Choi Siwon, my dear dongsaeng, why you trying sulk so hideously at Kim Kyu?? First, he’s not at fault..the dongsaeng loves him thus recommending uri maknae to join..plus, it’s been long since they hang out together...give him break Siwon-ah..”

“You dont understand..” Siwon sighing..

“Then try to make me understand...”

 

“Its my day off before I got busy for the promotion..”

“Ah... Dragon Blade???”

“Yes.. second its his birthday....”

“Yes, it’s Kim Kyu’s birthday..we celebrate it together every year..why not let him celebrate with his line???”

“Because I have made plans for his birthday..Susprise gift, celebrations.. I even made plans for the whole day hyung...”

“What plans???”

Siwon hesitate for a while..

“Please promise me not to tell him..??” Siwon try to beg his Heechul hyung..

Heechul nooded..

“ I made a plan to take him to Jeju, playing with sea, romantic dinner and...”

“And???”

“ Maybe some lovey dovey time??”

It takes full 10 seconds for Heechul to realiza the real meaning of his dongsaeng before he hit Siwon head..

“Yah!!!ert!!”

“Auch!! It hurts hyungg...”

“Not as much as Kim Kyu hurting...”

*silence*

“Listen Siwon-ah..he’s there for work..yes he will be celebrating his birthday there..but, think Siwon-ah.. If he’s happy, why dont  you feel happy for him..you love him right??”

“With all my heart hyung...”

“Then???”

*sigh*

“I should be happy if he’s happy??”

“Yes..and those celebration can wait..annivesaries, your birthday...make it double then..”

Siwon slowly nooded and suddenly smirk come into his face..

“Not the last one Siwon-ah..He’s busy with Robin whatsover musicals...”

After hearing his hyung word, he frown....

“Now now..go meet you Kyunni..I think he should be home by..”

 

“HYUNG!!!! I’M HOME!!!”

“Speak of the devil..”

“He’s an angel hyung...”

“Yeah..whatever..”

Kyuhyun goes straight to the kitchen while Heechul start to pick up Heebum and walks to his room leaving Siwon watching his baby from the sofa...

But, it’s not Heechul if he dont tease his dongsaeng..

“By the Siwon-ah, you should be careful...India have many hot actor like the one I watch that day..Gha..Gha..ah!!..ghajini.!!..the actor is hot and they have abs I tell you...”Heechul winks at Siwon who hurriedly make a phone call to KyuLine members to take care of his baby..

“Heechul hyung....”

“What??? I’m just kidding...Oh Kim Kyu...your boyfriend is so easy to tease..hahahaha” Heechul goes straight into his room satisfied..

 

 

Few days later..

“Finally..we’re here...”

“Yes...”

“I’m so tired..can we go straight to hotel PD-nim???”

“Ok Kyuhyun-ssi...”

“Why Kyuhyun-ah??? Siwon hyung didnt let you sleep last night??”

“Who else Changmin-ah..”

“Why Kyu hyung??? Siwon hyung does what to you until you cant sleep??”

“It must be their lovely moment last night...hahaha..”

“How many r AHHHH!! APPOOOO!! Ya Kyuhyun –ah..”

“We didnt make any last night Shim Chwang!!!”

“Then....”

Kyuhyun shot a-you-know-what to the KyuLine member..

“Ahhh....” all of them already as they also have received message and phone call from Choi Siwon to take care of his BabyKyu..

 

“Ok guys..ready for adventure in India???”

“Yes!!!!!”

For other this might be adventure but for particular Cho Kyuhyun, it’s a torture..

Why???

 

Flashback

 

“Kyuhyunnie...”

“Hmmm...”

“Take care okay..India is big country,.it ‘s a hot yet beautiful one...”

“Okay hyung...”

Both Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun in Kyuhyun’s bedroom on the bed, cuddling while trying to get some sleep..

“I’ll get worried if you get sick..you dont want me worried on my schedule right???”

“Okay hyung..I will take care of myself..”

“When you go Taj Mahal, remember that I’ll love you as big as Shah Jehan love Mumtaz..”

“I’ll get a castle too???”

“No baby..But you already have castle of my heart..”

“Cheesy..”

“And baby..”

“Hmm..”

“Wear clothes that is not revealing..put real pants not short..wear something that doesnt show even an inch of your milky skin baby..”

“But hyung, its hot in India!! How am I supposed to wear the not revealing clothes??”

“No but baby..This is an order..”

“But...”

“No means no baby..I dont want other people to look at your beauty and drool over it..only I can do it...”

“Gosh hyung...I hate you..”

Kyuhyun gets up from bed and start grumbling his way towards his leader’s room..

“But baby..I’m not finished yet!!!”

Siwon chase his baby while give him nonsense dont do list in India...

Its hard being boyfriend to beautiful Kyuhyun..

Pity you Siwonnie..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

 

Hahahahahaha... I’m finished... its already 3 am when I last writing...so apologize me for being crazy on all grammar and spelling things..

Well, go subscribe and comments for me.

Thank you for reading...

See you guys soon..

Ps: this story has a bit facts if you know what I mean...

Pss:Go watch Ghajini....

Psss: Please subscribe and comments..I wil be really thankful for that.... tq..

Owh and pssss: I might make sequel based on the twitter/instagram update of both and other SuJu member on 3/2 or anything about KyuKyu birthday and their trip..so stay tuned...