Midnight Show

Creepy Pasta Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Main casts: Lee Seunghyun a.k.a. Seungri, and Lee Hanna (Seungri's sister). Support casts: Find by yourself. Warning: AT, typo (s), mainstream, and manymore. Genre: Thriller.
youngdinna present   .   .   .   Enjoy it!   #1

The night has come when Lee Seunghyun –commonly called Seungri- finish his lyrics draft. Little breath came out from his lips and little smile appear on the magnae’s face. That’s right, the Big Bang comeback is getting closer, and it feels like, Seungri want to melted in his euphoria mind.

‘It will be so nice..’ take his phone, Seungri send some stickers SNS to his hyungs which maybe they have been flying on their dreamland. It’s midnight, and Seungri just with his sister –Hanna- in their house, while Hanna watching some movies in the living room.

Because, the living room is under his bed room, Seungri could hear the television sound, and also he could know what movie did Hanna watch.

“We can kill him.” sound of a man seems like having conversation with someone. So, maybe Hanna watching an action movie, thought Seungri.

“Yes. I want to kill him until he turn into slices like a bleeding flesh." now, Seungri could hear another sound, follow by Hanna’s laugh. It seems that the movie is exciting, even it’s a little bit sarcasm.

“AAAA!”

Seungri stops his hands on his phone. The sound is too loud, did Hanna add the volume, uh?

Not so long after that, Seungri hear a sound of spooky laugh, and Hanna’s laugh.

“Eat that.” now, Seungri hear Hanna’s voice again, “Jim, you did it so well.” Seungri frowns his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter