01

Accidently In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji POV 

Hah, my day has come. I ride my bicyle to stored. I work in Ahjumma's Chicken. I hurryly go there after dropping Minah at school.

oh, hello there. My name is jung eunji. I have little sister, name Bang Minah.You must be flustered cause my sister sure name and my sure name is different. My mom, divorced with my dad when i was in middle school. And my mom married with Minha's dad. But unfortunately my mom and Minah's dad have a airplane accitend. But, anyway i must hurry now.....

I hurry my biycyle until suddenly, there is a car. And i just about to get hit. I close my eyes, and fall down. Yeah i still alive, but my feet is really hurt. 

"Are you ok?" As the man that go down from his car. "YAK!! YOU, CAN YOU DRIVE. DO YOU KNOW, I CAN DIED THAT TIME." I shoot him a glared. "Can i help you?" He beg as my level. "No , need. BUT NEXT TIME, PLEASE DRIVE SAFETY SO YOU WILL NOT RISK ANOTHER LIVE."i try to get up, but my feet just can't stand. At the end, i just fell down again at that cold floor. 

"Tch, let me drive you to the hospital.."he lend me his hand. "But, i hospital is to expensive"i mumble. "I pay it for you." He help me get up. 

^SKIP^ 

After submitting me to the hospital, he gone like a wind. The doctor say this is not so serious and the bill is already pay. I must be paying him, i must find him to pay the hospital bill. 

^SKIP^

I didn't go to work and just take off this time. I walk my biycy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter