Dear Fan (Experimentational Concept)

Dear Fan (Experimentational Concept)

Dear Fan,
    You're looking beautiful today, I notice. Your eyes are sparkling. It's almost made me forget what I'm writing this for...Hm, oh yeah! I'm really happy, but I'm also human. I have good days and bad days, and I feel insecure sometimes. You're just like me, and I'm just like you. You, as my fan, have held with me through hard times though you may not know they were happening. When in darkness, an idol has only their fans there at the end of the tunnel waving at them and showing them the light. I'm sure not only I, but other idols feel this way. Though we may miles apart, we as artist and fan have a connection. Don't you know that? We also have a relationship, as artist to fan. I trust you to scold me when I do things wrongly, and praise me when I've made you proud, you as my fan. My trustworthy, beautiful, supportive fan. If I lose even you, would I crash and burn?
    

Though my life may be different from yours, though I may be prettier than you (of course this is a joke), we are ONE! You, as my fan. I will be proud to call you my fan, please be proud to call yourself my fan as well.
Truly your number one,
    G-Dragon.