final

Hello

Taemin couldn't compare himself and his crush, Choi Minho. He couldn't believe he's fallen for a guy way too perfect, that it hurt his self-esteem so much, yet he felt so pathetic being so obsessed and happy just to see him walking by him.

Because Choi Minho was someone out of this world. Minho was the best student in his class, going and winning each of the competitions he has ever attended, read poetries aloud so beautifully, that it made Taemin want to cry even if he didn't like poetry at all, and he was the leader of the soccer team. And if it weren't enough, he looked hella good.

On the other hand, Taemin was something really other. Taemin was the one who was too noisy singing all the 80's songs on the hallway and it echos all the one way ticket to the moon and wake me up before you go-go. He was the one who wore jumpers too big for him and only brush his long hair when he felt like it. That meant never.

So it was understandable to Taemin to think that Minho won't ever like someone like him. So he had to do something that will be enough for his thrist for the older. A few words a day would be more than enough for him.

He decided on greeting Minho every day like they were some old friends. Taemin didn't care if the other thought he was weird, he was sure Minho already thought that about him.

Each day when they passed by each other Taemin would greet him all variety of greetings.

"Hi Minho!"

And Minho just stared him back because he didn't remember speaking with him ever- not like he would mind- but as polite boy as he was he returned them with a confused gaze.

"Hello."

He has never said anything more. And Taemin happily skipped through the school smiling stupidly in himself with the thought i spoke with Minho! He felt his life was complet like this, he didn't wished more (maybe he did, but he knew they were impossible daydreams) so he continued like this.

Meanwhile, as Taemin continued his routin every day, Minho began to grow to like it. He didn't send confused and questioning gazes anymore, he just smile and return Taemin's greeting with a bright hello! This word sent Taemin's heart racing that fast, he was ashamed to admit it even to himself.

 

One day, Taemin didn't find Minho where they used to meet with each other every morning. He tried to not to feel the spang in his heart of the missing word and boy, and made his way to his classroom.

When he arrived to the door- facing down to the ground, it made him sick how attached he was to Minho that a day when he miss his face makes him feel like the whole day doesn't have a meaning- he met with a pair of dark blue shoes. The way dark blue shoes that Minho wears. He was cursing at the fate for keep playing its' lame jokes on him with remembering him to Minho when he heard a deep voice saying

"Hello."

Taemin's head shot up and he stared at the boy standing in front of him with big eyes and opened mouth. Choi Minho waited for him. What kind of dream was it? He thought about running away or just ignoring Minho and walk away but there was no option to stay with him. The cause was just only that he was afraid Minho might tell him to stop greeting him because it annoys him or just simply because Taemin was afraid his heart might burst. Both were very good reasons not to stay.

But it seemed like Minho sensed his thoughts and took a good hold on the other's wrist so he prevented that Taemin would run away, and pulled him away from the door of the classroom because the long haired boy stopped everyone to go in.

Taemin thougt he was never in a this much nerve wracking situation like now. He tried to pull away his hand when the grip lightened a bit but then Minho again hardened it. The older watched the boy since he started to greet him, he knew his little tricks and how shy he was.

He smiled in himself because he knew how nervous Taemin was right now- because he was too.

They stopped and gave each other confused and nervous glances. This time, Minho was the braver and started to speak, what for Taemin couldn't let himself look up to him, his shoes were more interesting.

"I'm not sure if I know you." Minho began but of course, he knew who was the other. He knew it well. Since the day Taemin began his routine, he couldn't do anything but watch the boy. He searched for him in the hallway, in the cafeteria, everywhere- even if he knew the boy didn't have classes that part of the school, yet he searched for him.

His friends scolded him every time they saw him smiling in himself after their little greeting routine to Minho, get your together. You clearly like him.

For what he only built false reasons to cover his lack of courage. 

I don't even know him.

His friend would just sigh in disappointment and say, Then it's the time for it.

And now, there he was, the nervousness chewing him inside but he tried his best not to show out. He plastered his face with a confident smirk but Taemin's reaction made him shake a little. The boy clearly wanted to run away. Did he misunderstand Taemin's signals? Maybe he didn't like him?

Nevermind, he was standing in front of the long haired boy, now he won't walk away.

"No, you don't know me."

Minho took a deep breath and leaned closer to the boy and whipered to him,

"Well, then what about a coffee after school? I'd like to know you."