Can't wait to see him again

Can't wait to see him again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Can't wait to see him again

Couple: DongWoon/Mir + slight JunSeob

Length: 3181 words

Credits: Well basically I want DongWoon and eonni wants Mir as hers but it's not possible T.T They belong to themselves :') (but the story is mine, I thought of it when I waited for the bus x))

 

 

He was always here. Mir always saw him when he was waiting for the bus. The other guy was tall, and didn't look korean at all. Maybe he was a foreign student who needed money for his studies abroad, here in Korea. Because he gave newspapers to the passersby. It was free anyway, the kind of simple informations with some games like sudoku. Normally a lot of persons just ignored the guy and didn't look at him, but because he was tall, handsome, with a cute smile, nobody could resist to him and they simply took it.

 

Well, it was a good method to smile, Mir thought, because the unknown beautiful guy could left his job when all the newspapers were given, and a simple smile sure accelerated all the processus. It was such a bad thing for Mir: all he wanted to do was to admire the whole day the handsome guy with his awesome smile. When he left earlier, Mir had to wait the bus without someone to watch at and eat with the eyes. In this case it was so boring to only listen to music. But most of the time, the bus came before the end of the guy's job. So he was able to look at his crush until he had to take the bus.

 

Anyway, it was not just his smile which was unbearable. His voice was also breathtaking. Low, enjoying, full of kindness and happiness, Mir was sure he sang well, and it brought electricity to his spine when he heard a simple “Want newspapers today?” or “Thank you!”.

 

So, if he was so in love with him, why didn't he just go to him and begin a simple conversation about the news of the day or the weather? For some reasons.

 

Actually, Mir was not shy. But the exception that proves the rule, he was never shy EXCEPT when he was in front of this beautiful guy. His brain went in vacation and he wasn't able to think properly. He didn't want to ridiculize himself because he was so full of his pride. Also, he didn't want to bother the alter. He did his job and it was important for him to do it well. He was always in movement, taking a stack of newspapers in his hands, giving it to the passersby, excusing himself when the persons didn't want it, smiling, and so on. He was hyperactive. He was so beautiful.

 

The last reason was something he couldn't really explain. That was back to when he saw him for the first time. It was also the only day he accepted to take the newspapers from the awesome guy's hand. And it was a weird experience for Mir because a lot of things happened to him that time. He was overwhelmed by plenty of feelings he didn't really experience before. Without even thinking about it, his fingers brushed against the student's hand, and he became a cute and profond shade of red. Electricity ran all over his body, his eyes were locked in the other's, he couldn't breath nor move. He was lost in the smile which was offer to him. He felt himself so strange that when he was left alone after few seconds, he decided to never accept a newspaper from him again. Because he was sure he seemed just ridiculous at that time. From there, he always refused politely when the guy stretched the journal to him. Yeah, it was SO IDIOT to react like that. But Mir didn't dare to change his behaviour. So he just continued to look at him when he was doing his job. That was all.

 

~~

 

He was always here. DongWoon always saw him when he was giving the newspapers. The other guy was shorter than him – which was not very difficult –, and to be honest, very cute with his brown bangs. He was happy to see him each time he did his job, because it was a cute distraction to not bore himself when he was always doing the same thing.

 

The only thing which bothered him was the fact that the adorable guy never wanted his newspaper. He always refused politely. DongWoon never desperated and continued to stretch it to him when he was here, but sometimes he just stopped to do it because he knew it was helpless. Such a bad luck right? He didn't know why the other reacted like that. The majority took the newspapers, if not each time, one day per week at least. But this guy was an exception. He remembered that he gently took it the very first time, and the days after, never again. It was suspicious, what was his reason? Even if he didn't read the news, if he were kind, he could take it to help DongWoon, right? But apparently the idea never crossed his mind. Two solutions: he hated him or he just didn't care at all. But the cute guy didn't look angry, and his expression was not annoying. Sometimes he was pouting, or had red cheeks, maybe because of the cold air or some kind of unknown thoughts.

 

He was very curious about him, he was his little thing to not be bored and to dream a little. Well, he was his little crush, wasn't he? It was sad that he wasn't able to talk with him. He hadn't any reason to do so, so he just stared at him without saying anything. Maybe he was scary and looked like a ert. He didn't know. Anyway, one day he will do something. Yeah. He promised it to himself, because it was a shame to only wait like that.

 

~~

 

That day, Mir was accompanied by his best friend, Joon. They talked a little about the test they had during the morning. Sometimes, Mir was spacing out when he looked his favourite unknown guy doing his job. Joon noticed it and waited a little before saying something. He teased his friend who didn't listen anymore.

 

“What do I see right now, Mireu-ah? You're looking at someone with eyes full of love~”

“Wh-what? In your dreams! Why did you say that?”, he blushed.

“It's obvious, honey. This tall and handsome guy is very something~ Your choices are good kkk~ Did you talk to him already?”

“No! I haven't the nuts yet to... wait. Because of you I approved what you said. Such an evil”, Mir whispered, aware that his friend had manipulate him, while Joon was laughing.

“Why do you wait? I just notice that he is starring at our direction!”

 

Mir pouted, sadness in his eyes.

 

“It's because of you, I think, you're y and all. Or maybe because of the beautiful girl at your left? He must be straight you know! I'm sure he is.”

“Don't be pessimistic, you have a chance!”

“And why do you say that?”

“Just trust me.”

“Yeah whatever. The bus is here. Quick, I don't want to be late.”

 

And they took it, while the beautiful guy who gave newspapers looked at them, his face showing a little bit of sadness.

 

~~

 

“Hi Wooniiiiie! Oh my god what with that face? Did someone die? You're scaring me.”

 

YoSeob was here because he had a meeting with his best friend after the end of his job.

 

“He was with someone who called him 'honey', and they seemed very close together. Do you think it's his boyfriend? I couldn't hear all their conversation but...”, Woonie pouted, tears in his eyes.

 

He never thought that his cute unknown guy had a life when he didn't wait for the bus. Even if it was obvious. YoSeob knew what his friend talked about. Everyday, he spoke about this cute guy he always saw.

 

“It's maybe time for you to do something about your crush, don't you think? You're not even sure if it's his boyfriend, why not his friend?” YoSeob tried to cheer him up.

“But it's weird...”, Woonie whined

“Aigoo, what a cry baby! What do you lose if you try? Nothing!”

“But he never takes my newspaper and...”

“I don't care. You will find a way to talk to him. And if you don't, I will talk to him myself.”

“Hyung~! I'm not a kid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter