final

my heart will on

listen to this while u read

 

kangjun was wondering in the forest lost, and he comes across a swamp. not just an ordinary swamp but a swamp of an ogre. he doesnt see the ogre right away but kangjun walks to the door of the swamp and knocks. the resident of the swamp was out back in the outhouse, taking a poo. shrek the ogre was a mean green orger machine and he didnt like anyone on his property. he heard banging on his front door and slammed the out house open, walking out in his underwear made from onion skins. he sees kangjun banging away and rolls up his sleeves, “what are ye doin in me swamp?”, he asks. kangjun turns around, red faced. “i got lost and needed directions!” “so you came to my swamp?” “i didnt have any place else to go, can i use your phone because there no service here?”

 

shrek let kangjun in and handed him his cellphone which was a yam with the in sides cut out attached to some wire because shrek was creative. kangjun suddenly realizes he has to use the washroom and shrek leads him out back. kangjun realizes he doesnt have any toilet paper so shrek has to slide a leaf under the door. kangjun finishes and goes back into the swamp house. he calls his good friend barom to come pick him up but barom says it’ll take a while because seoul is too far from the swamp so he’ll have to stay with shrek for a couple days. shrek was not happy about that because it was another person in HIS SWAMP. shrek just wants him out.

 

kangjun’s stomach growled and he looked at shrek, “hyung. do you have any ramen, egg, and cheese?” shrek looked at him oddly and said no.kangjun got up and went to the kitchen,”has anyone ever been in here before?” “my wife”, shrek said, “my ex wife.” kangjun finds an apron and says,”i’ll be your wife for the day.” kangjun starts to look for food to make someting edible for the both of them. shrek watches as kangjun makes food with precision and how cute his looked in those jeans. shrek blushed. they has just met, he couldn’t be having feelings for kangjun so quickly. “dinner’s ready!” kangjun announced.


it got too late and kangjun was getting tired. he yawned cutely and rested his head on shrek’s shoulder. he looked too cute, it made shreks heart go doki doki and he almost said “aigoo!” shrek tucked the hair from out of kangjun’s face behind his ear. kangjun nuzzled his head into shreks neck and yawned some more. shrek got up and clasped his hands together, “looks like someone needs to hit the hay.” shrek picked up kangjun bridal style and led him to the bedroom, kangjun wrapped his arms around shreks thick green neck, sighing in content. shrek placed the sleepy idol on his bed, and walked out the room. kangjun grabbed the end of shrek’s shirt and stopped him,”oppa where are you gonna sleep?” “on the couch”, shrek answered. “no, no, kangjun said, “you can sleep with me.” a red blush appeared on shreks face. he walked over to the other side of the bed, sliding his feet out his shoes, getting into bed after kangjun. he turned the opposite way of kangjun, closing his eyes for a good nights sleep. shrek felt something brush past his foot, it was kangjun’s. he turned around with a confused look on his face. “what do you want, kid?” “shrek, i’m cold, can you hold me?” shrek got flustered. he didnt want to be in the same room as kangjun let alone the same bed and even be close to him. “you want me to hold you?” “yeah lets cuddle”, kangjun said. shrek placed his large green hand on kangjun’s waist and kissed his head, hesitantly. kangjun made and noise and closed his eyes. he drifted off to sleep. “maybe this can be our swamp”, shrek said softly.