Chapter 1

Need you to be okay

It was such a bright morning. The SHINee members are all ready to go to the airport to fly overseas for their upcoming magazine photoshoot. In the car, the boys were still pretty beat tired from yesterday's schedules and did not miss a chance to sleep while making their way to the airport.

Upon reaching, fans were waiting patiently for them to come out from their car and cheer them on. Some pass gifts to them and others just snap some photos of them. Onew, who was feeling rather grouchy on that day, still smiles for fans and acceptig their gifts handed out to him.
Boarded the plane and without hesitation, they sleep again. Minho who was sitting beside Onew noticed that he has been coughing with kind of heavy phlegm in it.

"Hyung, are you okay? You've been coughing since just now and your eyes are kinda red."
"Yes I'm okay Minho, don't worry. Get some sleep alright."

Minho was not convinced but he shut his eyes immediately after. They have reached their destination after a long flight. Checked out, took their luggage and made their way through the screaming fans thus into the vehicle. All of them let out a sigh of relieved. Arriving at their hotel, their manager asked each and everyone on who wanted to share rooms. Minho voluntarily said he wanted to share room with Onew. Onew smiled and gave approving nod. Since everyone has decided, they make their way to their rooms and unpacked some stuffs. Minho who noticed yet again on Onew that is seemingly slow in unpacking his luggage and coughing badly.

"Hyung are you pretty sure you are okay? You don't seem like it."
"Mmmhmmm, don't worry."

Once unpacked, they rested on their beds for awhile without realising they are again dozing off. They were that tired. Hours later, Minho woke up to the sound of the hotel telephone. He picked it up and it was their manager telling him and Onew should get ready in 15 minutes time. They have to go to the photoshoot place. Minho stood up and carefully lowers down Onew's blanket which he was covering. Before he wakes Onew up, he gently places his hand onto Onew's forehead.

"I knew it. He's sick."

Then he tries to wake him up. Onew slowly blink at the sight of Minho in front of him. Minho prompted him to get ready and Onew straight went to the toilet to freshen up. After which, Minho did the same. All met at the lobby and got into the same vehicle as before to their photoshoot location.
Upon arriving at the location, the boys looked at the surrounding. It has a very nice suburban landscape and great atmosphere to it. They got out of their vehicle and got introduced to the stylists, cameraman, director and journalists. First they went inside a small studio building to get changed and make up all. Minho who was worried about Onew watched him from afar. He should have let the manager know about Onew's condition by now but is afraid Onew would not like it.

"Onew hyung is really quiet today."
"Yeah, I think he's tired."

Minho heard the conversation of Jonghyun and Key in front of him. Minho silently sighed and walked to Onew who is done with hair and make up. He grabs Onew's hand and lead him outside to the photoshoot location. Onew frowned weirdly at Minho who was being extra protective that day. Minho just insist. They all listened carefully to the director's orders and began their photoshoots. From a group shot, to a profile shot and finally with individual candid and formal shot. All were done within an hour or two. This is only the first day of shoot. There's still tomorrow. By the time they ended, it was almost evening. They have not eaten dinner yet so they decided to go to a restaurant.

"What did you guys want to eat?"
"What do they have here?"


Each pointed out their choice of food and waited for it except Onew. The rest were quite shocked that Onew did not want to eat anything. By then, Onew's condition got worse as he rested his head on the table which the members were eating and all got curious. Minho finally have the courage to say it out that Onew is sick and are currently having a fever. The members including their manager touched Onew's forehead to check whether it is true or not and indeed his forehead is burning. Onew coughed and coughed and Minho urged the rest to eat faster as he wanted to get back to the hotel quick. Once done, Minho offered Onew a piggyback to their vehicle. Onew surprisingly did not resist and from there Minho knew Onew was getting from bad to worse. Even to the hotel room, Minho piggybacked him to the bed. Their manager walked in with a thermometer and checked Onew's temperature. The other members went in too to check on Onew. Onew's temperature was really high.

"I shall go out to the convenience store and get him a cool pad. Do take care of him."
"Okay manager hyung."

 

Author's note:

Hey subscribers! Thank you for subscribing and waiting for this fic. This is the first chapter. I am targetting only two chapters for this. Hope you enjoyed reading this and sorry for all the grammatical erros and this lame plot. Thank you!