Chapter 16

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

I release myself from Hoya and I look at Minnie’s eyes. “Minnie, let me introduce him to you once again. This is Lee Howon.” Then Minnie screaming like a mad person. He really over reacted sometime!

“Wohh, relax Minnie, I’m still the same person that you met before. I’m still Hoya.” Hoya patted Minnie’s shoulder. Yeah, Minnie’s still in shocking state. At least he didn’t pass out like me.

“So, you are Hyukkie’s first love!!”

OH ! This is not happening to me! Minnie, I hate you! You really have a big mouth don’t you?! Oh my God, what should I do right now?

I can see Hoya’s shocking face after he heard Minnie’s statement and Minnie also doing the same, except him close his mouth using his palms! Then Minnie comes to me, holding my hand and pouting at me and showing his puppy face! I really know that face, he want to apologize to me. I won’t buy you anymore, Minnie! God dammit!! I’ll cook you alive tonight! Just wait for me! Arghhh!

“Is it true, Hyukjae?” Hoya asked me.

What should I say? Should I tell the truth or should I lie to him? Minnie still looking at me with his puppy eyes then he say, “I’ll leave you two. Sorry, Hyukkie-ahh! I love you!” Then he kissed my cheek. Whatever, I’ll deal with him later. 

But now, in front of me, my 1st love is waiting for my answer. He hold my hand and gesture me to seat at my chair. What should I say? Is this the right time to confess everything that I hold for about 10 years? It’s too frustrating!

Oh God, save me! But if I didn’t confess to him now, I’ll just have to face another day with burden in my heart. So I decide to tell him everything today. I'm so damn nervous right now!!

“Ermm, Howon. Please take a seat beside me.” I said to him, and he nodded at my word then he smiles to me.

“I need to tell you something. As you heard from that super.evil.big.mouth Minnie, YES, I used to love you before. You are my 1st love. After you saved me from that accident, my heart only belongs to you. You are my hero, my everything. I’ve carried this burden for almost 10 years, and I don’t think that I can hold it anymore. When you left me back then without any single goodbye, I feel like my world turns upside down. I manage to stand up again, only with one hope. I hope that I’ll meet you again and tell you this burden.”

I look into his eyes, and sigh. At last, I tell him everything.

“Hyukjae, I love you too, I really do. I’m already falling to you when the day I saw your unconscious face. After I spend my time with you for almost a week, I told myself that I’ll protect you forever. But believe me, I will not forcing you into this. I’ll respect your decision. Ermmm.. Can I ask you something, Hyukjae? Why did you say that you USED to love me? Is that meaning you love someone else now?” Hoya asked to me.

Oh my God, he freaking love me too, but unfortunately he’s a little bit too late. I’m already falling to Lee Donghae now, and I can’t lie to him.

“If you wanna know, I’ve never been in love before because I put myself distant from everyone. That’s because I’m waiting for you but when I meet Donghae, being a good friend and then we start to cares each other. I know I can trust him and thats why I decide to open my heart for him. He’s the one who protect me when you’re not around. I’m sorry, Howon. If only you comeback a little bit earlier, I won’t falling to anyone else.”

I just notice that I’m crying in front of him. He my back to comforts me. I’m already told him that I’m falling to someone else, that I love Lee Donghae.

“It’s okay, Hyukjae. Don’t cry, you’re deserved better, better than me and I believe Donghae also feel the same to you. I’ve notice his reaction before. His eyes are full with love, the love is only for you and I’ll gladly retreat from this. At least I know he can protect you. Hehe, please smile Hyukjae, and stop crying. You deserve him.” Hoya smiles to me, so beautiful. I hope he’ll find someone who deserves him better.

“Howon, thanks for everything. Thanks for our memory. I hope we can remain as a good friend after this.” I’m hugging him.

“Of course we are! Don’t ever thinking about to leave me!” Yeah. He’s right. Then we look at each other and laughing out loud.

.

.

.

“Hye Henry! Do you see Hae?” I’m asking Henry who is sitting at living room, playing games with Mimi. He puffs his cheeks and shaking his head. He so cute! I go to him and kiss his cheek. He just looks like my brother, so cute!

We’re don’t mind to do any skinship in this dorm, no one ever give a for anything like this.

Then I make a move to Hae’s room. I knock his door for almost hundred times but he didn’t open his door. Surprisingly, when I hold his knob, he didn’t lock it. I’m start searching for him in his room but he is nowhere to be found.

I let out my phone and click my speed dial, number 1. It’s Hae number. I’m waiting for him to pick up my call but he didn’t. I guess he must cry right now. But where the hell is he going?!

.

.

.

I’m starting to worry after 3 hours searching for him. I'm so thankful, all my dorm mate helping me to looks for Hae. We search him at school, shopping mall, or even call his parent. But still no sign of him.

It’s start raining outside. We all get back at our dorm and gathering at living room. I wish Hae is fine right now.

“Where the hell is Hae going?!!! How dare he turn off his phone! !” Chullie screams at us. I know he’s worried sick right now even he’s not showing to us. Leeteuk hyung is now trying hard to contact everyone who related to Hae, hope to get some good news from them. Yesung hyung already walk in circle, sign that he trying to hold his tears. Weird stuff for only weird people and I can see how Wookie tries to calm his lover down. Minnie already sobbing at Kyu embrace and I can see Henry red eyes, he’s trying hard to hold his tears. The rest is just sit in silent, thinking where else Hae could go.

He still turn off his phone. He really scares me. 'Where are you, Hae?' I sit in corner of dining room and cry silently. My body is trembling and my palms sweating. I’m so nervous and afraid. Afraid of my stupid thought, 'What if something bad happen to Hae?' I can’t bear to lose him, I really can’t live without him! And I still have something to tell him…….

I love you, Lee Donghae!

(End of Hyukkie's POV)

 

Author note: Chapter 16, DONE!! Hoorrayyy!! Yeah I'm so tired! =.= Do you like this chapter,? I hope so, because I really do my best on this chapter... Sorry guys, I'll reply your comment soon, I didnt find my right time yet. But guess what? I read all the comments and I really love it!! Thanks a lot for a good respond! Sorry for my bad English, I hope I can improve my English by writing this fic. So for now, please comment, subs and enjoy!! Love ya^^ 

p/s: I dont know anymore who is my main bias in Super Junior. I really can't choose between this two, Hyukjae/Donghae. So I just decide to make Henry as my 1st bias. Kekeke^^ He so damn cute, just like my new persian cat, Mylo! :)