`【 p i c k u p 】

Sticky Notes On Your Banana Milk
Jungkook ran. To others, it looked like he was late for school which was in fact highly unlikely as it is around four o'clock in the morning. To be quite frank, he looked crazy in the eyes of the public but was not questioned in any way. People just made way as he expertly swift past them with excellent speed, created a great gush of wind that was enough to strike a man down. 
 
He hated the cold but was more than willing to drop his raven dark hoodie of that meant he could run faster. However, he was already embarrassed enough to be seen running around like a crazy fool and didn't want to further delve into that title if he removes that article of clothing while the sharp biting wind was blowing into his face. He felt goosebumps even with the cloth on, littering small bumps on the snow-like skin. 
 
"You're almost there, Jungkook," He encouraged himself, pulling the hood more down to hide his face, "Almost there." 
 
The smell of caramel macchiatos filled the air as he passed the small cafe, filling his nostrils in the most loveliest of ways. He smiles softly, the memories coming back to him almost an instant as he smelt the sweet scent. He grips the banana milk in his hand a little tighter, emitting a small crunching sound from the neon green paper he stuck on it. 
 
It smells like him... He thinks to himself, his dusty pink cheeks growing more into a redder color.
 
The warmth in the cheeks alone warms up his whole body, his heart beating one fraction faster than before. He starts to perspire as the raven colored gates suddenly comes into view, the small drops of water sliding down his face and dispersing as it reaches the hard grey concrete. Colors start to interrogate him as they clashed with his own school uniform, clearly not in his own school at the present time.
 
With a huge gulp and a little reassurance, the black haired boy quickly made his way past the open gates that he once feared of even sticking one finger inside the area it protected in a span of four months ago. Jungkook is focused on nothing but to reach the dormitory he knows better than his own. 
 
He wipes the sweat off his forehead, the cotton wetting under his touch. He finally enters the lobby of this highly prestigious school. It glistened and shined in the artificial light the chandelier was producing and it was hit of light that burned his eyes slightly. He was far more used to the dull grey sky that was above him moments ago. 
 
"You're back again." The black haired boy turned his head, facing the young receptionist on the other side of the seemingly gold and silver desk. 
 
"And you are still the receptionist," The younger retorted playfully, earning a whack on the head by the receptionist which made him nearly scream, "Ow! Kim Taeyeon!" 
 
"What do you want, Jeon Jungkook?" Taeyeon said lamely, writing something down gibberish in her note book, "Actually, don't tell me. Dorm 8 of Section B." 
 
"Like I've forgotten," Jungkook replied, running past the desk and entering the dormitory blocks, "I've been coming for four months!" 
 
He hears the older girl's chuckle as he runs through the hallways in lightening speed. The clacking of his leather shoes made from the marble flooring echoed through the long corridors, light snores coming from several other dormitories. The black haired boy simply dismissed them and focused at the task at hand. 
 
It was almost an automatic stop once he reached Section B, regaining his breathing in small pants. He entered the building briskly, pulling out the yellow drink from the large pocket of his hoodie. It was still cold and he smiled. Although he was already freezing, he was glad that the drink was still cold. 
 
He stood up straight staring at the golden number engraved onto the wooden door. The number eight. He can barely make out the soft smell of caramel macchiatos, knowing exactly whose it was. He stepped forward and placed the banana milk gently in front of the door. 
 
"Hey hyung..." The black haired boy breathed out, a small sigh escaping his red cat-like lips. 
 
He wished for nothing but to hear his voice, his lovely velvet voice. To chuckle as the latter's contagious laugh reaches his ears. To wrap his arms around the smaller's petite body, fitting perfectly in a tight warm hug. To press his thin lips on his plush pink ones in a searing kiss, molding in a sensational rhythm. 
 
He held back his tears as he hears the small snores that belong to his beloved, "I...miss you." 
 
He doesn't know why he was crying. He should be used to this by now. The barrier that separated the elder from the younger was always there so why was it always affecting him? 
 
"How are you doing? I hope you're living more comfortably than before," He continued, fully knowing that he can't hear him, "I'm okay I guess. Just the homework is killing me." 
 
The silence only made Jungkook stutter out the words even more, "I guess I should leave before you see me? I don't want to give you a shock..." 
 
"Good morning and bye hyung..." He ended, his eyes watery as he slowly made his way out of the building, small sniffs emitted.  
 
 
 
 
Park Jimin jerked up awake, a loud beeping noise erupting into his ears. He clutched his beating heart, panting at the sudden jolt of being forcibly ejected out of his dream state. He breathed harshly, running a hand over his tousled hair. He picked up his now vibrating phone and sighed at it.
 
"I have got to change that goddamn alarm," He growled, turning the alarm off immediately as snooze means it'll come back again.
 
He was going to turn it off when he noticed the time. It was quarter to four which is basically the middle of the night for the dark brown haired boy. He wondered why the hell would he even set his alarm at such a ridiculous time and was going to flop back on his bed until he heard a sudden muffled voice on the other side of the dorm door. 
 
"Good morning and bye hyung..." Someone who was outside his door muttered, the clicking of his shoes hitting the marble floor in a slow pace. 
 
He jolted out of bed and literally ran to his dormitory door, flinging it right open to find the same hallway he sees everyday. No human life forms are seen within his range of sight and he lets out a long groan, not being able to catch him.  
 
"That's why my alarm is at 4:45," He confirms to himself, the urge to facepalm himself growing stronger by the second as he stares into the empty area. 
 
He picked up the banana milk that was put in front of him, closing the door behind him as he walked back into the room reading the sticky note plastered on it. His face turned fifty shades redder at the note, the heat possibly even more hotter than the sun. 
 
“If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.”
 
He thankfully was able to contain his squeals for the sake of his roommate, not wanting to get hit early in the morning. However nothing could possibly wipe off the huge smile he bore on his face, his eyes barely visible because he is smiling so hard. 
 
"Who are you?" 
 
 
 
 
 
Jeon Jungkook frowned at his friend, throwing a cushion at Taehyung's face. The candy haired boy bore of look of happiness even after basically getting smothered in cotton and dust particles. On her iPad, Taeri just shook her head in disbelief as she put her red headphones on and playing around with her launchpad app, nodding her head along to her impromptu beat. 
 
The three were gathered in their small area under the stage, the tv on and playing re runs of 'You Who Came From The Stars'. The black haired boy groaned again as the lead character kissed the girl again. He wasn't the type to watch over romantic dramas but at least it was an excuse to stay in the small place instead of going to the cafeteria like a normal student at Ojin High.  
 
"Now he's going to get sick again," He sighed, shaking his head in disbelief as his elder frowned at being ignored. 
 
"Look! He's really looking for you!" Taehyung shoved his own iPad infront of his face, blocking the view of the tv which he was actually getting into (but he wouldn't admit it verbally).
 
The younger gritted his teeth at his focus not being on the drama. With muttered curse, he took the iPad out of his grasps and reading the little notice on the side of an article about not having karaoke parties in the middle of school hours. 
 
“Park Jimin, class of E3, has been getting anonymous pickup lines by a person who won't even name himself or have an alias we can find on his little memos he had left behind. This student would request that that person were to meet up with him at anytime he is to be ready to reveal himself at his dormitory.”
 
"It's only been four months since I've been doing this, I'm not ready," The younger muttered, passing the iPad back with disinterest and started scribbling notes down in his pocket notebook about what pickup line he should use next. 
 
"I honestly think you are. You waited for a year after the 'removal' and now that he's interested, you're just gonna stay in the shadows?!" The candy haired boy screamed in frustration at his seemingly bored friend, "I bet you don't even know how he looks like anymore, you always just see his stupid wooden door anyway-" 
 
"Park Jimin. A person as sweet as the name sounds. He's quite short but he fits perfecting in my arms, a warmth radiating through my blood as I make contact with him. When I bury my nose into the nape of his neck, the sweet scent of caramel macchiatos is almost instant but that was always his smell. Whenever I look into his eyes, its hardly recognizable because of his smile that over shone his squinting slits. However, when you view him at such a serious moment, the sparkle of honey brown is brewing in them like a barista stirring coffee expertly with merely a metal teaspoon. So graceful and elegant. His honey dewed skin sparkles marvelously in return, showing signs of fitness and exercise daily due to his extremely good muscles that he keeps in tact quite well. What I like most about him is his pink puffy lips, emitting the most beautiful voice I have ever heard, dripping with innocence and purity much like himself in person. I could say more but will save you from listening too much. Now, if you say anything about me forgetting how Park Jimin looked like, you are extremely wrong." 
 
Taehyung's jaw dropped, his shaking hands covering his mouth in awe. The youngest just looked on the floor, completely embarrassed about having to say all of that. Never would he think he would have the guts to do something so far-fetched like that. 
 
Taeri just smiled, chuckling softly. She took off her bright red beats and turned around to face the two silent boys on the sofa. The girl was listening to the whole ordeal play out without the two knowing she had long ago stopped playing with her apps. 
 
"And that is what love does to people," She announced, making the youngest turn into a soft pink, "But in all seriousness, Kookie you gotta tell him one day." 
 
The black haired boy looked at the tips of his red converse shoes, tapping them with discomfort as he squirmed in his seat, "I will... just not now..."
 
He stared off into a illusionary universe, trying to hold back his tears. He knows in his heart that he could never tell him that he is Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook will hurt  Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook can't have Park Jimin. Jeon Jungkook can't love Park Jimin. It has always been like that. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Give it time. He probably isn't ready to face me yet," Jimin sighed, munching on his bag of chocolate chip cookies. 
 
Jimin was with his two friends Hoseok and Yoongi at the dance studio inside school grounds. They were taking a break from hardcore dancing for an hour and half. Dripping with sweat, Hoseok grabs the water bottle and drinks it hurriedly as if it were the last thing to drink after surviving six days without water.
 
His secret admirer, despite putting a little notice on the school website, has still not revealed himself in front of the receiver. He feels a little disappointed but he really likes this guy despite not knowing a single thing about him. Its already been four months and he already feeling affections for the mysterious man. The two already knew about everything Jimin knows about the unknown male due to the embarrassing squealing at the ungodly hours of the morning. 
 
"He's a if he doesn't reveal himself to be very blunt," Yoongi said, placing his water bottle down next to his iPhone and started taking some cookies from the red bag which the younger glared at, "Why would you even save yourself for that guy? What if his personality ? What if he's an ugly horse like Hoseok-"
 
"YAH! MIN YOONGI!" The said male retaliated, clearly shocked by the elder's words, "I am the most handsomest piece of you'll ever lay eyes on."
 
Jimin smiled, looking at his two friends as if they were the biggest idiots in the world. He wonders how it was even human to act this way but who was he to judge? He was almost positive that he was a literal carbon copy of the two already. It was a nice change but in some ways he misses the calmness of his best friend Taeri when they hung out in the past. His heart sinks at the thought of his old friend but not enough to diminish the smile on his face. He can text Taeri later. 
 
"Jimin-ah, don't listen to this pale motherer, listen to the heart because that always makes the right choices," Hoseok said, smiling at the boy who snapped back to reality, "I'll be rooting for you and secret admirer~" 
 
"Shut up..." The shortest whined as he hid beet red face behind his small hands in embarrassment, acting like a teenage girl with a huge crush on a jock. 
 
"What even was the pickup line this time?" He asked, sitting crosslegged across the younger, "No cheese will kill me. I am invincible as the Cheese King!" 
 
Yoongi sighed at the male's outward behavior but Jimin smiled softly, the words still plastered on his mind since the early hours of the morning, "I quote, For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.’"
 
"He's smooth, I might've turned even more gay for him," Hoseok joked playfully, laughing madly at the younger's darkening expression. 
 
"Back off, he's mine! He likes ME!!!" Jimin yelled at the cackling boy that sat in front of him, not even caring if he was older than him and was being disrespectful at all towards him. 
 
"Okay okay! He's yours!" The male lifted his hands in defeat, completely amused by the latter's over protectiveness of his secret admirer. 
 
"Damn right he is," He growled, stuffing the sweet cookies in his mouth at an inhuman pace.
 
Yoongi sighed at the two's behavior, already starting to stretch (lazily) as their break was coming to an end. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Um... Do I put the eggs in here or-" "OH MY GOD KIM TAEHYUNG DON'T PUT THAT UNDEVELOPED CHICKEN FETUS IN THAT BOWL OR SO HELP ME!" Taeri screamed at her elder, covering her dry ingredients away from the awaiting egg.
 
Jungkook sighed as the elder started to whine about how he didn't like home economics as much as her and should be given special treatment because of his lack of knowledge. The three decided to bake something together, a way of bonding their relationships and learn skills that they can use later on in life. 
 
To say the least, that wasn't really the case with them at all. 
 
"Gosh, why did I even let you two in the kitchen?" The pigtailed girl groaned, taking the electric whisker from Taehyung's grasps and glaring at him, "Especially you!" 
 
"Taeri~ I'm sorry, please let me whisk," The candy haired boy whimpered, his facial expression resembling a kicked puppy as he twisted his foot left and right for added effect.
 
She sighed, shaking her head in defeat to his (weird) cuteness, "Fine but keep it steady or the mixture will go flying."
 
The boy jumped in happiness, taking the electric mixer from his 'mother's' grasps and immediately started to whisk the wet ingredients in the neon green bowl until it was all combined. The girl sighed for the umpteenth time as some of the mixture got onto her apron, clearly Taehyung didn't listen to her words.
 
The black haired boy, who had no task to do right now, decided to whip out his phone and play a game as he waited for his tasks. He was almost at 345 points when someone decided to knock on the door loudly, startling them all and making him lose track of his game.
 
He groaned at the 'game over' screen that was displayed, his score shown right above Taeri's score of 1,653 points. He makes a mental note to take a whole day to beat that small girl's score because it is seriously getting on his nerves. 
 
The knocking didn't stop so Taehyung volunteered to open the door, leaving the two alone in the kitchen. The smell of dough and chocolate filled the air with its sweet aroma, replacing the small awkward silence between the two. 
 
The boy hummed the beat of his favorite song and the girl continued to bake alone. She had poured the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl, the liquid already being absorbed by the dry ingredients. She was about to start mixing, the electric mixer in her hand already but put it down with a huff.
 
"When are you going to tell him?" She snapped, locking her strong gaze onto the poor boy's shaking eyes. 
 
"S-soon," He managed to squeak out, cold sweat running down his face in fear of the girl's actions. 
 
"You always say its soon! Soon soon soon!" She blurted out, clearly pissed at the boy's words, "You really aren't going to are you?! You coward!" 
 
With that, the pigtailed girl turned the device on and started to mix the ingredients all together, creating the loudest noise Jungkook had ever heard. She had enough of his problems and how he isn't going to fix it. She isn't going to listen to any of his excuses.
 
The black haired boy retreated to his room, too tired to do anything productive any more. As if the energy was drained out of him all at once rendering himself useless to anything. Heck, the kid didn't even feel like dancing anymore which is basically his second nature. 
 
He flopped onto his bed, the coldness of his bed gave him a shock at first but he later ignored it as his body temperature stared warming the bed itself. He sighed into the lavender smelling sheets, adoring its scent graciously. 
 
However, nothing could smell sweeter than Jimin. The sweet caramel macchiato smell clung onto him, unnoticeable to everyone but Jungkook. If he had to pick anything about the small boy he loved the most despite saying all of him, it would have to be his scent. It was what attracted the male in the first place, making him fall into a warm brown abyss. It was what intrigued Jungkook to know more about him. 
 
"What are you doing here at this hour?" The younger asked, looking at the male weirdly as if it seemed out of place.
 
The burgundy haired boy had spotted the older boy in an almost empty cafe in the early hours of the morning, sipping his coffee calmly until the younger had arrived. The male started to shiver, his teeth clacking against each other. He accidentally bit his tongue, the taste of iron abruptly spreading around his mouth. 
 
Worst of all, his heart was pounding.
 
The fear of seeing his crush in his time of peace overtaking his whole body, causing him shake slightly. 
 
"B-breakfast," He stuttered, mentally slapping himself for not keeping calm and collected. 
 
The younger looked bored as he glanced the elder's table, confused about one minor detail, "There's no food?" 
 
"I-I j-just need a c-caramel m-macchiato a-and I-I'll be f-fine for the d-day," He stuttered on his words even more, wanting nothing more but for a hole to appear under his feet so he can hide. 
 
The two remained silent, no one muttering even a single word. The wind started blowing, creating music in the autumn branches. The sun shone mildly, soft light 
shining through the greying clouds in the sky. The bell of the cafe rung weakly, indicating more customers for the people to serve. 
 
The raven haired boy suddenly got onto his feet, slinging a bag over his shoulder, "S-see you in class, J-jungkookie!" 
 
He sprinted past the burgundy haired boy, wanting to get out of the awkward situation that he had unknowingly let himself into. What young Jimin didn't know was that had made his situation even worse for him. 
 
The younger boy can clearly smell the sweet aroma that stuck with him, identifying it as the beverage the boy was drinking before. Caramel Macchiato. His favorite coffee. The refreshing smell flustered the taller boy, a rosy pink dusting his pale cheeks. He shakes it off hesitantly but he still feels the pounding of his heart as he walked to school, the caramel macchiato boy still on his mind.
 
Opening his eyes, he realized he had dreamt of the previous memory, the first time he took notice of him. He grabbed his beating heart, the slight reminder of the small boy making his mind and body go insane. 
 
"Wake up sleeping beauty, the chocolate cake is done~" His annoying roommate singsonged, a big grin plastered on his face as he walked into the room.
 
"Did you destroy the kitchen?" "Maybe maybe not~" He chimed, leaving the room and making Jungkook very suspicious of his hyung's cheery voice.
 
None the less he managed to roll out of his warm confinements and landing on the floor with a loud thud. He groaned at his aching backside, regretting his decision to even get out of bed. He rubbed his lower spine soothingly, making his way into the perfectly clean kitchen. 
 
He was taken back by the clean atmosphere, not suspecting it at all. The place reeked of dark chocolate but it was directed towards the huge layered cake, Taeri placing a few finishing touches with the brown icing bag she had in hand. She wiped the sweat from her forehead, smiling proudly at her masterpiece. 
 
"Time to eat it!" Taehyung yelled, charging towards the cake with a spoon and fork. 
 
Taeri's eyes widened, "DON'T YOU DARE-" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Mental Note : Kill Kim Taehyung," The pigtailed girl groaned, glaring holes into the elder's brain. 
 
The candy haired boy shivered at the younger's seemingly dark eyes, his mouth drying in fear. Jungkook sat beside the girl, shaking his head at the two. The cake laid between them, the quantity half done due to the eldest's inability to hold his appetite in. The black haired boy was perplexed, however, on why they weren't able to eat the whole thing. 
 
"I'm giving some to Jimin. Its been a while since we last talked." The female's words made the younger's heart stop at the particular name. 
 
He found it hard to breath as seemingly butterflies filled his stomach, making him flush a bright pink. The mere mention of Jimin was able to send Jungkook into hysteria and he didn't like it.
 
"Oh my gosh, look what you did to the poor kid," The candy haired boy sighed, patting the blushing boy's back with sympathy. 
 
Taeri scoffed, clearly not wanting to take the blame, "All I did was say his name. It's that kid's problem if he blushes at that." 
 
"I'M NOT BLUSHING!!!" The boy whined loudly, covering his face into his hands to hide the evidence.
 
"Whatever you say, Jeon Jungkook~" The two sang, clearly enjoying teasing their younger. 
 
 
 
 
 
"If you didn't want him to see you, you shouldn't have come," Taeri said, eyeing the hooded boy weirdly. 
 
Jungkook hid behind the smaller girl, following her into the school he's been going to every single morning. He was basically pushed out of his own apartment by the overly smiley candy haired boy who yelled a small 'fighting' before locking the door, locking him out with no key. 
 
The once empty campus now blossomed in life, more specifically male life. They all stared weirdly at the misplaced girl inside but paid no attention to that as they all looked at the boy trailing behind. A wolf whistle went throughout the campus, making the younger boy embarrassed as the boys chanted for him to take off his hoodie. 
 
"What a bunch of lunatics," The pigtailed girl stated, holding the containers of cake with her small hands. 
 
The meek boy nodded in agreement, feeling smaller and smaller in this pool of homoual men. He pulled his hood even more to hide himself from the males that were staring at him as if he were a meal. One even had the audacity to slap his , making the boy gasp and Taeri punching the boy until he was begging for mercy. Finally, answering the poor boy's prayers, they have reached the lobby area where they need to sign in to be able to even visit the boy. 
 
"Taeyeonie~" The pigtailed girl greeted, earning the attention of the focused receptionist. 
 
The other girl smiled, saving her work and spinning her chair to face the two, "Riri, how nice to see you. What can I do for you?" 
 
The younger girl held up her containers of chocolate cake, smiling proudly at it, "Food delivery to my dessert deprived son Park Jimin!" 
 
The bypassing teachers looked at them weirdly, wondering what in the world a homoual student would need a female for but quickly shook their thoughts off as they needed to get back to work. 
 
After the two signed in (after giving one of the containers to Taeyeon of course), they walked into the over crowded hallways. The black haired boy was not used to so many people that it made it feel like it was his first time being in  such an environment even if its been four mouths. The smell of sweating bodies overtook the usually pleasant smell of flowers and the silence was replaced by loud obnoxious talking and students yelling across to each other. 
 
Soon, the two stood in front of the wooden door, the same golden number eight imbedded onto it but it felt intimidating to the younger boy. Jungkook starts to shiver, a chill running up his spine in a not so pleasant way. He took deep shaky breaths, his irregular breathing pattern concerning the pigtailed girl. She looked at him as if she was waiting for a signal to continue this seemingly hard experience. 
 
He shone a small soft smile of assurance and that's all it took for the girl to knock on the wooden door, something the boy was always too scared to do himself all these months. 
 
The door flings open and the boy's mouth dried up, his eyes widening twice their size at the sight in front of him. 
 
There, right in front of his eyes, was the very person he loved dearly. His hair wasn't it's usual light brown like the raven haired boy was accustomed to. Rather it was a dark chocolate color, contrasting from his coffee brown eyes that were in crescent moons, a huge grin played on his soft pink lips. He was still the same height as before but it has occurred to him that he got more fitter, the muscles on his biceps more evident than before. Most of all the sweet caramel macchiato scent still clung onto him, a sweet aroma filling his senses in the loveliest of ways.  
 
"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in awhile umma!" The boy said, his voice was still at that lovely high pitch as if he didn't change. 
 
Like he never left him that day. 
 
The black haired boy found it hard to keep up with the two's conversation, his eyes trailing the chocolate haired boy who hasn't seen him behind the blabbering girl. He took this moment to take in his appearance, his sound and his scent. He let a small sigh escape his lips.
 
He's still beautiful, He thought, a small red color painted on his dusty cheeks as the two kept talking about how their different schools were going. 
 
"Oh? Who's that?" The shorter asked, extending his arm out to the black haired boy, "Hi, I'm Park Jimin, you?" 
 
The taller mentally chuckled at his playful behavior, shaking his hand that felt so soft and perfect in his own, I already knew that, hyung. 
 
"Jeon Jungkook," He answered, pulling his hood off and lifting his head up to face the elder properly. 
 
The reaction he got wasn't one he wanted. The elder seemed to stiffen at the sight of the male, his playful attitude now replaced with a almost terrifying demeanor. His eyes return back to normal, the sparkle diminished and his smile becoming gradient by the second. He felt his hand squeezing his still ones, the warmness running cold immediately. 
 
The elder couldn't move. The very person of his dreams and nightmares was right in front of him. He felt his heart beating faster and faster, scared that it would make a hole in his chest. The constant beatings and small moments all came back to him like a hurricane as soon as the boy took of his hoodie. All the memoirs he tried so desperately to get rid off are now biting back at him in a human form. 
 
Cold sweat trickled down his body, littered with goosebumps. Jungkook still looked the same as ever. Nothing had changed with him. His raven dark hair was the same as ever, just styled different as it parted on the right of his fringe curling upwards at the tips. His eyes were the same black color, a void into his mysterious mind. His mouth was slightly parted, revealing his two cute bunny teeth that Jimin used to love so much. He could've gotten taller or Jimin had gotten shorter but either way he was still taller than the elder, over towering him greatly. 
 
He still looked beautiful to Jimin and he hated that.
 
"H-hyung?" The younger squeaked, his deep voice snapping the smaller out of his frozen state. 
 
"S-sorry... I just... blanked out," The elder said in broken korean as if he was interrogated for answers. 
 
He looked so serious under the younger's gaze and his voice boomed loudly as he spoke. His lips trembled after each word that came out, quickly and rough. It almost broke the taller's heart listening to his sweet voice breaking apart from just talking to him in particular. 
 
The black haired boy knew exactly what's happened and his hope is destroyed at the thought of it. He didn't want to scare him but now...
 
Jimin hated Jungkook. 
 
 
 
 
 
He took the large pillow from his bed, aggressively hitting the layers of feathers onto the red bedsheets. Tears screamed down his face, the salty water burning his frustration even more. The loud screams were evident to anyone inside the apartment. The screams of someone you love hating you. 
 
"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT BUT I STILL WENT ON WITH IT!!!" He cried, flinging the pillow across the room. 
 
It landed on the corner with a small thud. It didn't seem unharmed rather it was regaining its fluffy composure. The black haired boy stared at it, his frustration deceasing for the moment. Ever so quietly, he made his way towards it, picked up the pillow and flopped to his bed. He hugged the pillow towards him, the warmth not enough to satisfy him but was all he had left. 
 
"He's still... Beautiful..." He muttered, snuggling into the red pillow sniffling wildly. 
 
His hard sobbing turned into small sniffs, rubbing his nose into the red pillow. Friends he knows would thinks its just his rhinitis acting up again but it was so much more. He pulled the black and red blanket up to reach his chest, still hugging the pillow as he tried so painfully to sleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook glanced around his surroundings, taking the lovely pastel colors around him. The chalk pink, sky blue and light yellow filled his surroundings as if he had entered a land of cotton candy. Everything felt soft under his touch, the floor giving enough projection to bounce around. To the younger, it smelled of candies and lollies. 
 
"Jungkookie~" A familiar honey sweetened voice beckoned, the said boy whipping his body around to face the person. 
 
The black haired boy's face softened at the sight of Jimin. His outfit matched perfectly with the setting, full pastel pink. His hair was left down, the only dark color he can see in the room. The smell of caramel macchiatos filling the air, overpowering the scent of candies and lollies earlier. Nothing to the younger smelt sweeter than his beloved. 
 
Jimin spread his arms out widely with a great grin on his face as if he was taunting him with his warmness. Of course, the younger fell for it and immediately ran into his arms. He wrapped his own over the muscled body, sighing into the ardent hug. He nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, his skin so soft under his own. 
 
"H-hyung..." Jungkook managed to say while taking in all of Park Jimin, quietly crying of happiness.
 
The elder merely shushed him, a warm smile on his lips. He got the message and stayed silent, embracing the elder as if it were the last. 
 
 
 
 
 
The chocolate haired boy opened his eyes, making out blurred objects in his watery eyes. He didn't realize how much he cried while unconscious. He took a shaky breath, calming his beating heart. His body was still shaking from his nightmare. Or was it even horrible enough to be one?
 
"What even..." He breathed out, the air conditioner whirring in the background as if blew the freezing air into the small dorm. 
 
He hugged himself, rubbing his arms up and down to try and generate as much heat as he can. He made his way towards the door of his room carefully, avoiding the leather jackets and sweatpants thrown everywhere kudos to Yoongi. He twisted the golden knob right, the cold metal sending chills to his spine. He opened the wooden door, expecting no one like before and about to pick up his daily banana milk. 
 
He widened his eyes as he felt nothing by his feet. The paper crumpling under his touch was not there, the cheesy lines of words vanished. His hand was grabbing the non existing banana milk. 
 
"H-huh?" Jimin stuttered, wondering what happened to his daily banana milk, "Where is it?" 
 
He didn't have to wonder for long as he picked up loud footsteps coming closer and closer towards his direction. He immediately shut the door, a soft thud emitting as the wood hit the frame. He held in a breath as the footsteps got more closer, clacking underneath the pristine clean tiles. He checked the time quickly on his phone. 
 
3:15am.
 
The footsteps abruptly stop in front of his door and he presses his right ear on the hard plank of wood separating the two. Silence was all he heard. 
 
The person on the other side coughed, "Hi. I think I'm a bit too early for this but I have your banana milk, Jiminnie hyung."
 
His voice is the only thing he heard and he instantly loved it. It sounded like the waves crashing onto the sand on a beach, so fresh and peaceful. He had heard it before but cannot pinpoint who he had heard it from.
 
Don't be silly, you can come whatever time you want, The boy thought, a smile spreading across his face as his cheeks heated into a rose pink. 
 
"I just... woke up too early. I had a really good dream but I couldn't get back to it no matter how much I tried. What about you? Are you sleeping well?" The male asked, sighing right after, "What am I even saying anymore..."
 
"I slept well, thanks," The chocolate haired boy replied hesitantly, awaiting for the other's reaction.
 
Silence yet again filled between the two. Jimin was getting worried that he might've shocked his secret admirer but when he opened the door to check, no one was there and banana milk was right in front of his feet like always, a bright orange note illuminating the dull colors of the hallway. 
 
"D-did I scare him?" He asked himself, bending over and picking up the cold yellow liquid and stabbed it with a straw. 
 
He took off the orange colored note and read the words like always, the thin paper crumpling in his touch. He sipped his milk slowly, smiling at the words adorned onto it. 
 
“Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always tell me to follow my dreams.”
 
((That's good to hear. You sleep great every night, okay?))
 
 
 
 
 
"Omona omona omona!" Jungkook rolled around on the floor in despair, forgetting about all the dust and dirt he was getting by doing so. 
 
Taeri watched him by the sofa, amused by his actions so much to ignore the anime she was watching. The two were alone in their dorm, Taehyung being outside finding all their requested video games because he lost a bet with them. He claims they cheated but still did it anyway.
 
However, the black haired boy had been flailing around on the floor ever since he bursted into the household and was getting a bit annoying to the pigtailed girl. 
 
"Can you stop doing that and explain to me what happened?" Taeri hissed loudly, glaring at the boy on the floor. 
 
"I'm done! Why the hell did I do that!?" Jungkook exhaled, his chest pumping in oxygen from that energy consuming activity. 
 
"I will hit your groin if you do not tell me what happened because honestly you are getting on my nerves again," The female threatened, closing her hand into a tight fist.
 
The male quickly got up and sat down on a chair like a normal human being, scared for his future kids that live in his hormonal system. The elder of the two sighed, dropping her fist down and clasped her hands together. 
 
"Mind telling me now?" Jungkook groaned in defeat, telling the whole situation to the elder on how he basically 'messaged' Jimin and how he was completely awake.
 
The young girl just laughed obnoxiously after he told her, making the male frown at her. It was so loud that the neighbors could probably hear her from miles away. She had to wipe the tears away from her eyes, in a toothy smile. 
 
"You're whipped, Jungkook" She announced, the younger boy slumping in his seat in shame, "But don't you see? This is a milestone! You have just taken a huge step!" 
 
The black haired boy smiled at the thought, his face lighting up, "Yeah.. I guess you're right..."
 
 
 
 
"Jimin, that's great news!" Hoseok congratulated, looking at the orange sticky note with his widened eyes. 
 
The young boy had told his friends of his encounter in the morning with secret admirer. Yoongi examined the other notes that were plastered on the wall, running his hand through the array of colors. He groaned quietly to himself as he read all of them, cringing slightly at the cheesiness this guy had. 
 
“You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!”
 
“If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.”
 
“Damn, if being y was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!”
 
“I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.”
 
“If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.”
 
“If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you.”
 
“Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.”
 
"Why don't you find him?" He asked, taking one off the wall to examine it closer, "I'm sure we can track him down via handwriting-" 
 
"Don't you think I tried that? Apparently this guy doesn't attend Damyeon which makes it harder," The youngest sighed, taking the green note off his elder's fingers and sticking it back on the wall, "Don't take them off."
 
The latter simply lifted his hands in the air, sitting down next to Hoseok as he looked over the orange note once more. He trailed his hand down the inked paper, his eyes looking for any clues to who could be sending these letters. 
 
"Why don't you send him one? Like put the note on the door so he can see it," Hoseok piped in, the younger slowly nodding his head. 
 
"Yeah... That's an okay idea-" "Jimin, did anyone like you from your previous school?" Yoongi cut in the middle of the male's sentence, his eyes darting towards the chcolate haired boy. 
 
"Not that I know of... They all kinda hated me..." He lowered his voice, twiddling his thumbs, "Taeri was my only friend from there. Excluding her, I was partners with Taehyung in science and he was pretty cool." 
 
"Then maybe they know-" "Wasn't she the one who made the cake!?" The pale male exclaimed, earning a chuckle from the younger boy. 
 
"Yes, she was the one who made the cake. However, what if they don't know? I highly doubt they are even aware of it at all," Jimin laughed, shaking his head in defeat, "The only thing I could do is wait-" 
 
"Hold up, did YOU like anyone from your previous school?" The question made the male freeze in his position, his happy demeanor suddenly fading away in a blink of an eye. 
 
The only person that comes to mind is Jeon Jungkook. The only boy he had ever loved enough to get abused for. Naïve sophomore Park Jimin wouldn't have known that back then that the man he loved oh so dearly would ruin him like this. Having a new beginning where everyone accepted him for being who he is, he decided to terminate him away from his life. Being away from the boy made him realize that his whole world is surrounded by other things other than him. He loved to dance, he loved to sing, he loved solving algebraic equations and loved to drink caramel macchiatos. 
 
"I did like someone at Ojin but..." Jimin trailed off, uncertain he wants to tell this secretive story of his life he had tried so hard to forget about, "...it can't be him." 
 
"Eh? Why not?" Hoseok exclaimed, raising an eyebrow at the shorter boy as if he was talking nonsense, "It happens all the time. The person you watched from afar happens to like you back is a very common cliche." 
 
"It cannot be him," He replied sternly, his gaze sharp and hard on the shivering happy virus, "I know it's not him."
 
"Wow, what enthusiasm to our options," Yoongi said bluntly, crossing his arms as he eyes the younger, "What happened?" 
 
"Nothing happened. I know it's not him okay?" He replied, flopping onto his cold sheets, "It's not him. I promise you it would not be him." 
 
The pale faced male sighed and the happy virus frowned in defeat. They knew they couldn't get it out of him and had to think of other ways to find out about Park Jimin's first love in Ojin High School. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeri opened the bright red door to be faced with two of Jimin's friends. The wind gushed in, cooling her sweaty figure as she was 'dancing' earlier rather fiercely (Jungkook refuses to call it dancing when it comes to her). Her hair wasn't tied up like in it's usual pigtails, it was let out and blowing slightly upwards due to the sudden force. She panted as she regain her breath, wiping the sweat off her forehead. 
 
"What do you want to know that he won't tell you?" She said immediately, letting the two step into the slightly warmer atmosphere. 
 
Yoongi sat on the sleek raven colored couch, Hoseok following in suit after ruffling the younger girl's hair. The two knew how close their friend was to the female and they needed to know this story in order to find out a prime suspect to the sticky notes Jimin had been getting. 
 
The pale faced male sighed, shaking his head before looking at the girl, "Who is our Jiminnie's crush back then when he attended Ojin High?" 
 
Taeri remained composed at the blunt question however, she was slightly shaking. The little guilt inside of her started to form but decided to work against her conscious again. She let out a small breath, the air indirectly blowing onto her perspiring limbs.  She ran a hand through her messy hair, sighing loudly. 
 
"I'll make it short because it is a long story. You are so lucky everyone is sleeping," She  grumbled, eyeing the two carefully, "However, I do not want to hear any complaints from Jiminnie, got it?" 
 
At the young girl's menacing tone, the two nodded eagerly and prepped themselves up comfortably on the couch. Yoongi's hands were entangled together, his head down as the latter leaned forward closer to the female to listen more carefully.
 
"Jiminnie..." She trailed off, clenching her fists at the mere memories of the brokened past, "Had a crush on a homophobic boy in Ojin High School. Well, I think he isn't as straight now but that's not the point. You two out of all people should know what would've happened." 
 
"He was bullied wasn't he?" Hoseok answered, the girl nodding in reply as he gritted his teeth in anger, "What a bunch of s." 
 
"I know... That's what I saw them as. I was so angry and frustrated at these people I see everyday in the hallways are bullying my best friend," She emphasized, sighing for the umpteenth time, "That was his life for a year. Full of bullying, abuse and far worse." 
 
"Then I snapped. At lunch I saw his crush in the cafeteria, so casually listening to music as if he wasn't doing anything wrong. I hated how fine he looked while my Jiminnie was tortured. So I basically just punched him once and kneed his stomach. I was going to do far worse but then Jimin stopped me. He took him to our small area under the stage where he would usually hide from the others. He looked after him despite all he had done to him," The girl paused, catching her breath after talking so much and the two were at the edge of their seats. 
 
"After all that, they started hanging out. I thought maybe I'll be able to actually like this guy but then suddenly, he stopped seeing him. When I went to visit his dorm, all i see was poor Jimin bundled up into a small ball crying on the couch. Apparently, he kissed his crush and he got hurt again because his crush couldn't handle Jimin being a guy. His crush got with a girl he eventually broke up with after Jimin left and that only fueled Jimin to transfer," She concluded, taking sharp breathes to regain her breathing pattern again. 
 
"Oh , Jimminie..." Yoongi ran his right hand in his brown hair, "We didn't know." 
 
"It's okay," She reassured, pushing Hoseok down before he got the chance to stand, "Jiminnie is most likely over it." 
 
"Oh my god," The male had his mouth wide open, his hands coming up to cover it in shock. 
 
"A-another question if you can," The pale faced male inquired, sitting up right as he holds back the tears that threatens to fall down, "Do you know who's sending the sticky notes to Jimin?" 
 
Taeri could only chuckle darkly, muttering in the smallest voice possible, "Why, it's Jeon Jungkook, my roommate and Jimin's first crush." 
 
 
 
 
 
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The loud voice boomed throughout the said person's bedroom, so loud that the neighbour's can hear it. 
 
The black haired boy could only groan, still in his unconscious state of sleeping. He tossed and turned until he found a comfortable position, whimpering at the coldness and the lavender smelling sheets infused into his senses. Scrunched up pieces of paper everywhere. If you were to fold it back into place, beautiful poems were adorned on a quality of paper not as fine for it. 
 
"Taeri umma~ Five more minutes I swear...." The male replied, rolling over and barely squinting his eyes to see that it was not only Taeri there. 
 
Yoongi and Hoseok looked at the boy with a grim expression on their faces. The atmosphere became cold immediately, the aura becoming dark and brittle instantly. It was Taehyung that broke the silence. 
 
"Kookie, this is an intervention," He blurted out bluntly, earning a whack on the head from the frustrated female. 
 
"You are an idiot! Just shut up!" Taeri scolded the candy haired male, turning around and she spoke softer to the confused Jungkook who laid on the bed, "Sweetie, you have been at this thing for awhile now and-"
 
"At what thing for a while? Dancing? I like dancing but that won't help me with rent," The black haired male chuckled lightly in attempt to lift up the heavy atmosphere, maiing it worse as it turned into silence at the two newcomers' unchanged face. 
 
Yoongi grew more impatient by the second, "Listen kid, we aren't here to play."
 
Jungkook gulped, the scary new person's aura surrounding him. His eyes were glaring into his shivering ones, cold and frightened at the sudden intrusion. He doesn't know how but a chill runs up his spine at a single glance of the fuming male. It is clear that he didn't like him. 
 
"First of all, I don't like you. You hurt our Jimin in the past," He deadpanned, eyes locking onto the black haired male's confused ones, "However, you made him happy in a stupidly weird way. Every time he received a banana milk from you, his heart goes into hysterics and wont shut up. Now, you go confess to my friend before you make that same mistake again." 
 
The black haired male looked at the male, his eyes glinting in anger to the point he could see a little fire in his pupils. He allowed himself to sit up against the edge of the bed, the others watching his every move to make sure he doesn't run off. 
 
Jungkook sighed, looking down on the floor in contempt, "Guys, don't pressure this onto me... I will confess regardless what you guys say. I was bound to anyway." 
 
"Just... Let me do it in my own time... Let me hurt myself for hurting him so I know how it feels," He whispered so quietly that it was almost inaudible.
 
He let out a crooked smile, his eyes watering, "M-maybe rejection wouldn't h-hurt that m-much that way..."
 
Taehyung couldn't resist the urge to tackle the younger in a warm hug. He held him up tightly as the latter let his tears fall silently just like the room. Taeri simply ruffled Jungkook's hair, a torn expression evident on her face. Jimin's friends didn't move from their spots but Hoseok's expression softened at the sight. 
 
He could sense the sincerity in the younger's voice, pouring out his love to Jimin would be hard. He needed to have time to think, to see his mistakes so he can make amends to his lover and make sure he doesn't do it again.
 
Hoseok made his way to the younger, patting his back slowly, "Okay, take all the time you need. Just don't hurt him anymore." 
 
 
 
 
 
A total of five months have passed and a new year has already begun. Jungkook still hasn't stopped sending his little pickup lines to Jimin. He also hasn't confessed to him. However, that was all going to change in one single fraction. 
 
The younger whistled through the halls, a bright smile on his face. His heart was beating quickly at the thought of his brilliant idea, the blood rushing to his cheeks to contrast the milky white complexion with bright red. He held the banana milk in his hand, careful to not scrunch the sticky note plastered on it like always. The winter wonderland that happened in the last three months was letting up as spring started tomorrow. 
 
Like always, he was walking towards Jimin's dorm for his usual routine. The clacking of the smooth tiles underneath his rather casual appearance as it was the 28th of February, a Saturday which is the weekend. The bright golden number eight shone in the sunlight, nearly blinding the poor boy. 
 
He placed the banana milk down in front of the door as always, a new bright red rug placed by Jimin to make sure his admirer got the right door. Coincidently, the younger liked the color red but the elder didn't know that yet. 
 
"Jiminnie hyung, please come to see me tomorrow. I won't give you a sticky note so be ready," He bubbled loudly, the sound echoing into abyss. 
 
The black haired boy then turned around and walked away as if it were all scheduled. Like it was oh so normal.
 
A few hours after, Jimin opened the door with a lazy smile etched onto his face. He picked up the small yellow milk and closed the door as quietly as he could. He punched a hole into the top, sipping on the straw as he read today's sticky note, assuming its another one of thousands of pickup lines that the guy could offer. 
 
“Meet me in the Hanwoo Park tomorrow, I have something to tell you (P.S. Don't expect another sticky note tomorrow, okay?)”
 
The chocolate haired boy's eyes widened twice their size, dropping the banana milk from his grasps. He clasped a hand over his mouth to try and contain his excitement and shock. It didn't work. 
 
"HYUNG!!! HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG!!" The younger squealed, shaking the sleeping male without thinking. 
 
Yoongi groaned, glaring the over excited male with his droopy eyes, "What the ?! It's four in the morning you nocturnal thing!" 
 
"Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi Hyung!" He beamed, clearly ignoring the rude statement, "I'm seeing him tomorrow! I'm seeing my secret admirer!" 
 
"Well good for you, don't take your excitement on me or you will be too beaten up to see him." Jimin frowned at his roommate's words, kicking him for being so rude.
 
However, no one could diminish his excitement internally for tomorrow seemed so far away for the boy. 
 
 
 
 
 
"You know, I'm proud of you for that dance performance yesterday." Jungkook whipped his head up to see his elder chopping up vegetables with ease. 
 
He coughed awkwardly. "Thanks mum," He jeered sarcastically at the girl, earning a whack on the head with a large cucumber. 
 
"Honestly, you are a prick," The girl sneered, chopping the cucumber into equal pieces and placing them on the white bread she placed aside.
 
"Taehyung is more of a prick than I am," The male simply stated, taking a piece of carrot and popped it into his mouth. 
 
Instantly, as if he had heard the conversation, the now dirty brown haired boy entered the room with a confused expression on his face, "Did anyone call me from outer space?" 
 
The two sighed in sync, obviously so done with the elder's behavior. The two honestly think that the male did come from a different planet. The other's actions and speech were just too far fetched to be a personality disorder. Jungkook suggested that they should send him to a mental institute, making Taeri whack him on the head for being rude despite the obvious five minutes of considering his idea. 
 
"Honestly, Taehyung," Jungkook groaned, mentally face palming himself at the other's stupidity and couldn't deal with this kid even if he is older than him. 
 
"Hey! That's Taehyung hyung!" Taehyung scolded, cuffing the other's head harshly and made sure it hurt him. 
 
The latter groaned in pain, glaring at his apparent hyung. He rubbed the back of his head, the pain numbing into his skull rapidly. Taeri sighed, putting down her knife to help the male. She massaged the head quickly but skillfully and somehow, the pain was almost non existent. He was astonished by the female's skills, leaning over the counter in wonder of how she did it so quickly. 
 
"Noona, how did you do that?" "I have special abilities that include awesome massaging powers. Now, spill the details I know you're confessing to my little Jiminnie," The pigtailed girl wiggled her eyebrows at him, going back to cutting the last of her vegetables on the chopping board. 
 
Jungkook turned into a soft pink, flustered and sweating nervously as he fixed the bottom of his flannel shirt so it went over his denim jeans, "H-how did you k-know?" 
 
"A mother knows everything, you should know that by now," She smirked, grabbing the white bread to create sandwich's for their little lunch. 
 
"Wait what!? The coward is going to confess!?" Jungkook whacked his elder's head harshly, a glint of satisfaction in his eyes as Taehyung whined in pain. 
 
"Kim Taehyung, I am not a coward," He sternly declared, pointing his finger at him dangerously with a small smirk on his face, "And you are such a hypocrite too." 
 
The dirty brown haired boy had become frozen at his words, avoiding the younger's gaze as his face burned bright pink, "W-what are you g-going on about-" 
 
"You've been crushing on Kim Seokjin for ages, man," Taeri butted in, sighing as she took the first bite of her home made tomato and egg sandwich as Taehyung stared at the girl weirdly, "It's so obvious too. One of the students in the student council told me once the meeting ended." 
 
"S-shut up! Both of you!" Taehyung stuttered, his threat not really affecting the two smirking younger people who simply just kept eating their food. 
 
Taeri kept teasing the elder male until he was in a bundle of hot pink surrounding his body. Jungkook had noticed that Taeri let the issue slide, her wink she sent to him and the little 'fighting' she mouthed being proof. 
 
However, he couldn't pay attention after Taeri had done that. Taehyung just reminded him of when a certain person would get flustered just liked that, a bright smile on his face and his eyes turning into crescent moons. Memories flashed back and then he started to think. Thinking about tomorrow. Thinking about the park. Thinking about the clothes he will wear. Thinking about what he would be wearing tomorrow. 
 
Thinking about Park Jimin. Thinking about those three words he wanted to say to him. 
 
 
 
 
 
The black haired male casually whistled, making a grinding soft sound along the stone pathways. The weather was completely sunny and he was grateful for such a nice day. The light reflected off his phone, creating a blinding flash in his eyes when he wanted to change the song. The smooth rhythm of 'Falling In Love' by UNIQ filled his ears and he grinned lightly to himself. 
 
The splashes of vibrant green was not so far, his rapidly beating heart soaring into the skies. He pulled his blood red snapback down slightly, hiding his eyes as he walked towards the park. The nervousness started to appear, sweating profusely and his hands were shaking in the pockets of his denim jeans. 
 
He reached the park by 6:30am, quite too early for a Sunday morning but Jungkook couldn't sleep. How could he if he was going to confess that day? The adrenaline rushed through his body as if he had eight pints of coffee last night, unable to get an ounce of sleep. He still didn't feel sleepy, his eyes wide open and on the look for when Jimin was going to come. 
 
He sat down on a nearby bench, taking out a banana milk from the pocket of his leather jacket. He reread the sticky note plastered on it, chuckling lightly as his face flushed from embarrassment. He placed it down next him and started to wait for Jimin's arrival, a churning feeling in his stomach becoming evident with each second that passed. 
 
 
 
 
 
Hours had passed and evening has come. Jungkook was still situated in the same spot, watching as the world kept going as it did. The younger was growing impatient, tapping his foot aggressively against the dirt beneath his nikes. However, the thought of seeing Jimin had calmed him down slightly. Just slightly. Taeri and Taehyung had visited him at lunch time to give him some fast food and he was eternally grateful. He had finished the food with ease and the two left, bidding him good luck. He looked again at his phone, sighing at every minute passing without the elder male. 
 
Finally as if Jungkook's prayers were answered, a car abruptly stopped at the entrance of the park, screeching into a halt. Loud high pitched whines were heard inside the car and he giggled lightly at it, knowing the voice oh so well. The door of the car opened and out stepped the male he was waiting for. 
 
Jungkook's breath hitched, slightly drooling at the elder male's attire. He was dressed in a plain white shirt with a plaid red flannel on top, showing off his well sculpted muscular chest. He adorned plain raven skinny jeans, hugging his hips perfectly as he walked with his bright red jordans. He completed the look with his famous snapback, put on to the right side of his head. When he squinted, he could just make out a little eyeliner painted over his eyes. 
 
The black haired male took a shaky breath to calm his nerves, a hand clutching the material of his shirt where his heart was situated as a painful attempt to stop the rapid beating becoming faster and faster with each of the little footsteps heading his way. He avoided the other's gaze as he came closer, a cheery smile on his face. 
 
"So, we finally meet, secret admirer," Jimin said, looking down at the person in front of him and frowning at not being able to see his face clearly due to the snapback hiding his eyes. 
 
Jungkook just nods shakily, nudging his head towards the banana milk beside him which had gone a little warm from the lateness of Jimin's arrival. He noticed this gesture and him made his smile even wider than before, Jungkook swore his heart missed a couple beats when he did that. He picked up the familiar drink, smirking at the unknowingly flushed male sitting on the bench. 
 
"Didn't you say no sticky note today?" He reminded, chuckling lightly at the male's slight flinch at his words. 
 
Jungkook couldn't speak. Not with this masterpiece in front of him. His mouth dried, taking in Jimin as much as he can without the other seeing his face. He always found Jimin so cute but right now... He was beautiful. Every aspect of him was simply shining so brightly, blinding Jungkook's eyes. He almost thought he would be blind. 
 
He frowned when he suddenly realized the unfamiliar scent of cologne, overpowering the caramel macchiato smell he so desperately loves about him. 
 
Why ruin such a beautiful thing? He thought to himself, twiddling his fingers as a vast attempt to distract him from the shining beauty in front of him and his heart. 
 
Jimin took the bright pink sticky note off the bottled beverage, reading its context and expecting nothing less than another pickup line from this cheesy male. However, once he had read it, he felt his cheeks reddening, water attempting to spill from his eyes due to happiness. He gazed at the shaking male and engulfed him in a sudden hug before nodding his head at a inhumane pace in his neck as he started to laugh and cry of joy. 
 
“You're so beautiful, Park Jimin, you made me forget my pickup line. I love you, would you be my boyfriend?♡♥︎♡”
 
Jungkook let out a loud gasp at the sudden weight on him, the stimulating heat surrounding him. He felt the male's arms around him, his head at the crook of his neck nodding his head over and over again. He smiled widely at his response, his own eyes threatening to spill out tears. Unknowingly, he wrapped his own arms around the muscular frame of his beloved tightly, tipping his head down into the chocolate colored hair. He sighed, picking up the wondrous scent that exhilarated throughout his whole body. Jimin's natural scent. 
 
"Jiminnie..." He lifted the other's head to face him properly, two hands cupping his chubby cheeks as he looked into the male's eyes.
 
The elder eyes widened and gasped loudly, his arms unlinking with the younger's and the scent long gone from his senses as the latter stood away from him. He looked up to see betrayal stretched across Jimin's perfect face. Jungkook wanted to pull him back, he craved the warmth of the other so much but the look on his face stopped him. The latter stepped away from the black haired male, the happy aura long gone from the elder's features as it was replaced with a betrayed expression. 
 
"J-jeon J-jungk-kook..." He stuttered as he clenched his fists and grinding his teeth aggressively as the name rolls of his tongue with venom in his mouth. 
 
The said male stood up, worry in his eyes as he stepped towards the other, "Wait, Jiminnie, I can explain-" 
 
"What did I tell you? I told you that you were too late," He deadpanned, his cold eyes staring into the other's shaking eyes, "Couldn't you at least listen to that?" 
 
"Jiminnie-" "Don't call me that! Get away from me!" Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears, it was happening again... The exact same situation from before. 
 
"Please, don't go-" "Stop leading me on just to crush me! I won't fall for it this time you !" He screamed, the trees rustling in the wind and his voice echoing loudly indicating that they were the only people inside the otherwise empty park. 
 
"Jimin, please I can-" "No! I told you no! Why can't you ing listen!?" He stepped another step back, another one out of Jungkook's frantic grasps.
 
Jimin almost felt guilty at the sight of Jungkook. His wide eyes were red and puffy, tears still streaming down his face as if he was crying out rivers. His whole body was shaking and had gone two shades whiter. Jimin's heart tugged slightly but he refused to listen to it, it had made him hurt in the past. 
 
He sighed, turning his back against him once it seemed like Jungkook was leaving him alone and started to walk away. He expected to make it back to his dorm, back into the sheets of his bed. He didn't want to repeat anything that had happened before. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin ran down the hallways, getting farther and farther from the small area under the stage. Tears streamed down his face, his heart eliciting the beat of heartbreak. The beat of leaving someone he loved behind. His bag weighed him down but was still zooming past the remaining student body. 
 
He clutched at his heart, betraying what was reasonable. He wanted to go back. He wanted to be back into the arms of the fluffy haired younger boy. However, his brain argued. He was going to hurt him.
 
Once he arrived at his apartment, he flung himself onto his bed. He felt cold. He felt guilty. He felt alone. His heart slowed down, going back to its usual steady rhythm to keep him alive. He didn't feel alive. He felt dead. 
 
Moments ago, he was frustrated at the younger. Could he call it frustration? Not even when his heart skipped a beat when he grabbed his small hand? Was he even disgusted when the younger kissed him? Not when his heart fluttered like butterflies in the spring? All these questions made him want to succumb himself into a pool of guilt. 
 
"Stop it... We're leaving tomorrow. Get ahold of yourself. Maybe there are better people at Damyeon. So, wait one day okay? We'll find someone better than him," He said to himself, rubbing his heart in circular motions to soothe the pain once inflicted on there. 
 
He never found anyone that could make him feel soaring like Jungkook did. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook didn't want a repeat of last time. He wanted to start something anew. He ran to catch up to the elder, wrapping his arms around his small waist, pressing him tighter against him. He felt the other stiffen in his hold and he frowned slightly. He buried his face in the crook of his neck, pressing light kisses onto the slightly salty skin. Jimin wanted to push him off but his body wouldn't listen to him. 
 
"Jimin hyung, I didn't listen to you and I'm sorry first of all," He whispered into his ears, sincerity in his voice as he spoke, "For all the things I ever did to hurt you. I'm not like that anymore. I promise you, I won't hurt you from now on." 
 
He wanted him to stop talking, to stop the sweet velvet voice from succumbing himself to the other but he couldn't speak, "I-I sent the sticky n-notes a-anonymously because... I k-knew you were going t-to r-react this way..."
 
Jungkook held back his tears, taking a huge breath before speaking again, "I did the sticky notes because I thought that could be the only way I could pour out my love for you without you running away.... I love you so much Jiminnie." 
 
He hugged the male closer to him, tears threatening to fall and he continued his speech, "D-do y-you trust m-me?" 
 
He turned the other around to face him, his mouth drying at the sight. Jimin looked so vulnerable, like he didn't just scream at the younger just moments ago. His eyes were facing the dirt of the park, unwilling to look at him. His lips were in a light pout, shiny and plump as always. He heard the elder sniff quietly, his right hand cupping his left cheek so he would look at him as he soothingly rubs circles with his thumb as gently as he can.
 
"H-how do I t-trust you? H-how do I k-know you aren't l-lying a-again?" He stuttered, his eyes wetting as Jungkook looked at him as if he were a broken angel from above. 
 
He smiled, leaning forward slowly to capture his lips with his own. The soft plump lips on his own thin ones molded together perfectly, meant for each other. He brought up his other vacant hand to cup his other cheek, going so carefully and gently as if Jimin could brake down at any minute. He let himself drown into the existence that was Park Jimin. 
 
Jimin's heart started beating rapidly as the younger came more closer to him, his breath melding with his own. The moment he felt those lips on his, he felt like soaring. He always felt like that whenever he was around the male. Unconsciously, he wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, pulling him in closer. He felt him smile in the kiss and it sent him into hysterics. 
 
The two soon ran out of breath, pulling away from each other to regain their breathing. Jungkook loosely wrapped his arms around the younger's waist again, his eyes sparkling with so much love and affection that Jimin could kiss him again. 
 
"I'll prove it to you. From this point on, in everyday of our lives, I would never stop loving you. I will protect you from harm and I will not harm you myself. I will give everything I have to offer as Jeon Jungkook," He said with the most serious tone Jimin has ever heard, "As long as you let me show you how much I love you." 
 
The chocolate haired boy felt that if his heart didn't stop beating so heavily soon it will shoot out of its chest. The wind rustled through them, ruffling their hair slightly as silence fell upon them. The elder bit his lip, unsure of what to make of this as he glanced at the male in front of him. The birds cooed around them as of they were urging them to speak, echoing across the empty park. 
 
"Okay," Jimin muttered, his face turning bright pink at the younger's happy reaction. 
 
Jungkook lifted up his now lover, spinning him around in circles as he laughed. The elder whined profusely, holding onto the other's neck for dear life. The black haired clunked his forehead unto the others, smiling sweetly at his Jimin. His blushing, cute, little Jimin. He kissed his nose softly, earning a playful punch in return. His eyes locked onto the others and they both chuckled lightly. 
 
"I love you, Jiminnie." "I love you too, Kookie." 
 
Finally, the two hearts combined. 
 
 
Author's Corner 
 
IM FINALLY DONE WEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm at school rn and therefore writing this author note as quickly as I can. I hope you enjoy this and I hope it lives up to your expectations. 
 
edit : YEHET OHORAT IM HOME SO I CAN EXTEND THIS CRAPPY AUTHOR'S CORNER 8D However, I do wish that I could possibly make a third one shot of what I call 'The Six Worded Titled One Shots' bc 'OSAUTS' and 'SNOYBM' haha! It'll probably be just some sort of dragged out epilogue of Jimin and Jungkook's love life because I absolutely love this otp so much and I'm so happy that these two are the mains of my first stories for many to come. Again, I thank you again for reading both 'Our Small Area Under The Stage' and  'Sticky Notes On Your Banana Milk' and anticipate if I ever do wish to end this on a much more fluffier one shot.