001: TWISTS

The Agents

 


 

First of all, there’re some of many notes that I want to tell you guys.
1. I do not know ANY rules about military/ NAVY/ SEAL and etc. I just make it up.

2. Just assume that they’re an internationals agents so don’t ask why other countries are included in the future.

3. English is not my first language but I enjoyed writing in English.

4. I apologized if any of the contents in the future may offend some of the parties.  This is just purely a creation of my crazy brain that wants to attempt action as the major genre in my first fanfic ever.

5. About the weapons, bombs, satellite, or places, I will just make up the name of those. 

6. If you’re not comfortable reading about terrorists or murder and such, I suggest that you guys to NOT READ this story. 

7. I’m sorry for my lacking and I thank you guys who give me and this story some chance <3

 


 

HIGHWAY

 

“Black Ford heading to the West! All units responds!”

“On it!”

“Got it!”

 

A black Ford racing through the highway with three police’s cars chasing behind. Sounds of the sirens and tyers racing through the highway can be heard clearly.  Still tailing behind the black Ford, the chased car finally came to a cliff; dead ends. 

 

All three of the police cars parked horizontally to prevent the suspects car to escape any more.  The polices; two from each cars came out with guns in their hands, aimed at the black Ford.

 

“Get out now!” 

“Open the door and let me see your hands!” 

 

The passenger’s door opened and a man came out with his left hand on the air. Stepping on to the ground, half of his body is still in the car.

 

“Put both of your hands to where I can see it!”

 

And so he did as told, only to reveal a gun on his right hand before he starts shooting the police officers and so as the driver who’s shooting from the other sides.  Without holding much longer, the polices starts to shoot back at the guys before the first one got bullet though his chest and the driver got shot on the abdomen.  Two kills for the police officers.

 

All of the officers approaches the dead by removing their guns first and then they go and check the back seat of the black Ford.

 

They opened the door and a man in a NAVY suit with a black bag covering his head, bleeding lying on the seat with his hand tied in the back.

 

 

 

 

 

MOTEL

 

L opened the curtain and the sunshine along with the great view from the sea greet him. The bullets scars were visible on his back and on his chest.

 

Sound of bullets flying breaks throught the noises of the crowds making everyone to go all ‘ackkk!’ and Myungsoo to fall on his back on the ground.

 

Woohyun ran over him. 

 

“L!” He took L in his arm while his other hand busy punching the number of the emergency center.

 

“L! Don’t do this to me, wake up man!”   

“Hello? Send me an ambulance here right now! There been some shootings over here! Hurry!”

 

L shook his head from the thought and looked over his unpacked things on the bed. It was a mess.

 

Today was the day he’ll be returning to the headquarters after his 2 years and 6 months of undercover that almost cost him his life.  But until now, he haven’t get the hold or trace of the head mafia that they’re after.

 

Woohyun parked his black Chevrolet at the free parking lot beside the beach and saw L on a coffee parlor nearby.

 

He stepped out from his car and the sight of L military bag and sleeping bag on the bench made him grins.

 

“Hey L.” 

 

L cocked his eyebrow at Woohyun’s presence and the grin on his face cannot hide the fact that he’s glad to meet his partner after a while.  The last time they met was when L was discharged from the hospital, 4 months ago.

 

“Ready to get back?” 

“Now or never.” L handed Woohyun a cup of coffee. “How’s the office?”

 

Woohyun took a sip on his coffee. “ We’ve moved to a new place, last year.”

L looked at him with an amused smile before reaching for his bag, scratch that, the bags that he treasure the most. 

 

Woohyun take his sleeping bags, before both of them walked towards his car and drove off to their new office.

 

 

 

 

FA’s HEADQUARTER

 

 

Woohyun pulled over at a mansion. The tall brick walls keep L wandering of what it is look like on the inside.  There are a few of ‘UNSAFE’ signs on the outside.

 

“A mansion? Really this neighborhood is our office at?” He reluctantly stepped out from the car. 

 

Woohyun smirks. “You have no idea of what’s going inside.” 

 

 

 

“Excuse me, excuse me.”

“Send in the report, now.”

“We’re working on it right now.”

“Not yet.”

 

L has to nudge all the busy people on the phone, with papers in their hands and even boxes.

 

“Wait here, I’m going to meet our boss.” Woohyun emphasized the word boss, making L chuckles upon it.

 

Among the busy and noises, there’re one particularly shouting voice that catches L attention.

 

“We have send the report to you two weeks ago! We had sent it to your secretary sir! We are so not going to open and search for the report in the files room, once again.  We are busy as well sir. Thank you!” And with that she hung up.

 

Yes, the she that makes L to grin in amusement is none other than Son Naeun, or Eun or Agent Son.  She’s the only female agent in their team and hell, she’s quite strong even for a female agent.

 

L was about to go to her when Kai appeared before his eyes, greeting him a welcome back with the pleased smile of his.

 

“Welcome back L.” He said, hands tucked in his jeans pocket.

 

“Brighter than ever Kai?” L nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hetty, we talked on the phone last night and the bet is 21 not 61.” 

“Did we? I shut down my phone last night. . . Though.” Hetty pretend to forget about the phone call between her and Woohyun last night about their bet.

 

It’s the bet between just the two of them.  Their bet on whether L will come back with his favorite black shirt on or a gray shirt that he always wears on special occasion.

 

Woohyun picked black and Hetty picked gray. Hetty won and now Woohyun has to pay.

 

“Oh come on Hetty.”

“61, or I won’t let L to sleep in here until he got himself a new home.”

 

Woohyun rollled his eyes as he got to agree or else, L will sleep on the street tonight and obviously, he’s willing to do that than having the  others to let him sleep at their house. He just don’t like it that way.

 

“Fine, Ten.... Twenty.... Thirty.... Forty.... Fifty.... Sixty....” Woohyun straighten the one dollar bill before handing it over Hetty, “... One!” 

 

Hetty double calculate the dollars in her hands before keeping it safely inside her pocket.

 

“Agent L” 

 

Hetty is the first one to call him by that in the past 2 years and 6 months periods. He made his way to the two with his bags on his shoulders.

 

“Nice to see you, healthy and breathing Agent L”

“Fortunately, heh. Nice to see you again as well Hetty.” L tugged his lips into a son’s smile.

“Okay first of all, we need to upgrade the whole YOU.” Hetty emphasized the word you whilst her index finger dancing in front of L. 
“Meanwhile I work on those stuffs, you may do your first mission if you’re lucky today.” 
She turned her heels to walk away before she stopped and point to his antic sleeping bag.

 

“And, don’t ever thinking of rolling that so called mattress over here, thank you.”

 

L and Woohyun looked at each other, cocking their brows with a knowing grins on their faces.

 

Both of them stepped into their mini office where they have their own place; table.

 

“Heads up guys, we got a case.” V chirped from upstairs with tablet in his hand. He gave L a smile. “Welcome back L.” 

 

“Thanks V.” He nodded at him.

 

Naeun gave him a tap on his shoulder making L to turn around and greeted by her hug. A one warm hug. “Hey Eun, my favorite sniper all time.” 
He pats her back a few times before they pulled away.

 

“Long time no see, welcome back. It’s nice seeing you here again.” She smiled and his hand beckoned her to move forward as they; Woohyun, L, Kai and Naeun  went upstairs for their new case.

 

The four agents stepped into a room with computers and big screens on the walls. The room was used by V to do his work and the agents to know what  they’re handling with.

 

“What do we got?” Woohyun leaned against the counter. 

“There been a chasing between a black Ford and the polices around 10 this morning.” a girl’s voice made L to look at Naeun who’s pointing to V.

 

L looked at V, beside him there’s a girl. He blinks. “Who’s she?” the question is for anyone who heard it since it almost like L was whispering.

 

“She’s the girl version of V, checked in here about a months ago.” Kai reasoned out.

 

“Call me Sujeong.” She smiled at him before turning her back to face the screen and play them the video of the shooting scene that they got from  the police car’s black box. 

 

“These two are a drugs dealer. Nationality, Korean.” V paused at the scene where the two guys stepped out from the black Ford and starts shooting.

 

“What’s this got to do with us exactly? This is obviously narcotic’s.” Naeun crossed her arms across her chest.

 

“Not anymore, when a NAVY Captain, Class 3 was found dead on the back seat.” Sujeong shows them the picture of the dead NAVY Captain.

 

“Name is, Yoon Doojoon and he’s supposed to report for duty yesterday.” V shows them Doojoon’s duty schedule.

 

“Which he didn’t report in and the NAVY start to alarmed the blue code for him.” Woohyun straightened his back.

 

“Kidnapping alert.” L furrowed his eyebrows at the picture of Doojoon at the backseat, lying with his hand tied on the back.

 

Hetty stepped into the room and join them “Woohyun and L, I want you to check on Doojoon’s house.”

 

“On it.” L and Woohyun walked off the room and headed to Doojoon’s home.

 

“What about his family?” Kai looked at V and Sujeong.

“Doojoon is not married and the only family he got left is her sister.”

 

 

 

 

 

DOOJOON’s APARTMENT NEIGHBORHOOD.

 

Woohyun parked under a tree about a block away from the apartment. He stepped out from the car. “Get out.” 

 

L stepped out and gave him ‘a block away parking?’ look.

 

“What? I don’t want her to be exposed to the sunlight, it’s hot you know.” Woohyun pats on his black Chevrolet.

 

L rolled his eyes at the sight. “Still with your weird attitude.”

 

Both of them were now halfway from Doojoon’s apartment before L stops abruptly. 

 

“What now?” Woohyun sighs.

“What are we?” 

Woohyun gave him a ‘seriously’ look.

“What if someone ask?”

“Okay, I want to buy an apartment and you’re the selling agent.”

“Do I look like a selling agent to you?” L literally pointed out the gray shirt he’s wearing along with a jeans. 

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun is wearing a bit better attire than him; but still in a shirt and jeans category. It’s just that, Woohyun looks more like a seller with  his non-stop talking nature.

 

“Fine, you’ll be the buyer and I’ll be the seller.” Woohyun nodded and starts walking again.

 

L smiled. “Cool.”

 

 

 

 

 

DOOJOON’s APARTMENT

 

“I don’t know even a NAVY Captain can be a mess like this.” L said as he walked across the living room with gun in his hands aimed to the front  while Woohyun make his way to the kitchen.

 

“He’s a single man.” Woohyun reasoned out from the kitchen.

 

L stop and put his gun down as well as Woohyun as they met at the living room after shouting, “Clear!” at each other.

 

“No sign of strugglings.” L picked up a frame on a coffee table near a laptop. “XOXO Lena. I thought he’s not married.”  L shows the picture of Doojoon and a little girl around 12 to Woohyun.

 

“He’s not married.” V said through their earpieces.

Woohyun cocked his brow and headed to the kitchen. His attention drifted to the fridge. “He’s a birthday card collector.”  His hand went through each of the birthday cards on the fridge.

 

“Birthday card?” L put the frame back down and head to the kitchen.

“You never celebrate your birthday neither received any of this.” His partner grins.

 

“What’s the use of it anyway? I’m not a collector.” L shrugged his shoulder and went through the cupboards.

 

“I’ll surely get you a birthday card this year.” Woohyun took a big purple birthday card.

“Make sure to insert some money in it.” L replied without looking at him.

Woohyun chuckled, “With lots of love.”

“Crazy.”

 

“L check this out.”

“Happy Birthday to my favorite uncle, xoxo Lena.”

“That girl is his niece.” Woohyun referred to the picture earlier.

“Mystery solved.”

“Let’s get back to HQ”

 

 

OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT

 

They walked to the car, passed a few gardeners.

 

“Hey, does gardeners in our list?” L stopped halfway.

“You can try.” Woohyun shrugged as he leans against his baby black Chevrolet.

 

L approaches them carefully. “Excuse me, if you don’t mind I have some questions.”

A gardener with a chubby appearance nodded as he walks towards him.

“Great. Uhm, I want to find a new apartment. Is this neighborhood safe? I mean, you see the seller over there?” They looked back to see Woohyun,
waving at them with a greasy grins. “I don’t trust him.” L added.

 

“Yeah, this neighborhood is safe.” The gardener said.

“Really? I heard a NAVY Captain was shot dead this morning though?” L tried to smoke him.

“NAVY?” It took a while for the chubby one to remember before he pointed out, “That Doojoon captain?”

L’s face brighten. “Yes, him.”

“He’s dead?” He furrowed his brows. “I just saw him this morning though.”

“You what?”

“This morning, he always get each of us a cup of warm coffee in the morning before his friends pick him up.”

“Friends?”

“Yeah, they pick him here everyday since last week on 7 in the morning and they dropped him off 3 hours later.”

“Do you know who’s those friends of his?”

“No, never come out from the car actually.”

“What car?” 

“Black F150 Ford.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” Then the chubby went back to his works.

 

Woohyun was looking around while waiting for L. He suddenly caught a glimpse of suspicious person watching over them from across the street in a white Honda.

 

He turned around and started to walk towards it before the car’s engine get started and drove off the road. Woohyun chase after it but it was way to fast. 
Panting, he walked back to his car.

 

“Plate?”

“None.” He sighed and get into the car along with L.

 

 

 

 

FA’s HEADQUARTERS.

 

“We bought souvenirs for you V” Woohyun hand V Doojoon’s laptop that they found at his apartment.

 

“Anything from his home phone?” L asked.

“Apparently, the history of the voice messages were deleted automatically even before Doojoon got to reach to it. As soon as a voice message comes in, it will be deleted in a split of second after that.” V said while connecting some wires to the laptop.

 

“But, we managed to collect back all the voice message that had been deleted. Everything were normal until the past three days.” Sujeong shows them the record of his home phone history.

 

“That private number has been calling more than 10 times for the past three days.” Kai pointed out.

 

“And twelve voice messages.” Naeun raised her brows.

 

L looked at Sujeong, “And those private numbers belongs to?”

“We’re still working on that.” She nodded. “But we managed to found this.”

 

She shows them the profile of Yoon Bomi.

 

“His sister.” Woohyun spoke.

“And a niece.” Sujeong then shows them the profile of Lena.

 

“His sister must be grieving right now.” L furrowed his brows before cocking his head and shot a look at Naeun.

 

Followed by, Sujeong, Woohyun and then Kai.

 

Naeun put her hands up mid-way on the air. “Alright, enough with the look, I’ll go.” 

Woohyun smirked at her words.

 

“With the one who’s experienced in psychology for back up.” Naeun grins slyly, shooting a knowing look at Kai. “Come on.” She stood up from her seat.

 

“Do I have to take an extra magazine for my gun?” He jogged after her.

“Duh, what do you expect from a grieving family?” She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

YOON BOMI’s HOUSE

 

“We’re sorry for your lost Mrs. Yoon.” Naeun gave Bomi a reassuring smile.

“Thanks.” Bomi sniffs.

 

“If you don’t mind, we’ll be asking you a few questions?”

“Sure.”

“When is the last time you talked to your brother or meet him and stuffs?”

“I don’t know, maybe a weeks ago.” She sobbed.

Kai furrowed his brows.

“Do you by any chance know anyone who wants to hurt your brother in any way?”

“I don’t know, he’s a NAVY Captain then I think, there are some?”

 

KRING KRING

 

Bomi looked a bit tensed. “Uh, excuse me for a second.” She took the phone and answered it out, at the veranda.

 

Naeun clicked her tongue and looked at Kai. “So?”

“I don’t know if you notice but, there are so many things that wrong in here, right now.”

“What do you mean?” Naeun furrowed her brows.

“First, all the answers she gave to us are all negatives and unsure. Second, isn’t she looked a little bit stressed and tensed up instead of sobbing with tissues all over the place?” 

They looked at her who was walking back and forth answering the phone call.

“And lastly, I don’t see any Lena here.”

Naeun straightened her back at his words. “Everything that woman said to us, are all lies.”

 

 

 

 

 

FA’s HEADQUARTER

 

V transfer the information he’d encrypted from Doojoon’s laptop to the big screen. 

“This is one of the two interesting things that I found on his laptop.”

 

There are four place particularly marked on the screen in drawings. “After I searched for this places through the image satellite, I got this.” He proudly turned the drawings into a 3D maps on the screen. “All of these are an abandoned factories except for this one which is a security firm.”

 

“Zoomed it in.” Woohyun walked closer to the screen.

 

“It was owned by Son Dongwoon, a NAVY Captain who has completed his course and now an active and on duty Captain. He run a small security firm as another source of getting money.” V explained.

 

“And interestingly, the private phone number that called and leave messages at Doojoon’s home phone are both different. The one that called him is Dongwoon’s.” Sujeong pointed.

 

“How about the other one?” L asked.

 

“It’s an unregistered number so we can’t track it.” V shook his head.

 

“Okay, let’s get that security firm address in baby’s GPS.” Woohyun gave a pat on V shoulder and walked out the door. “Okay!”

 

Sujeong tries her best not to laugh or even smile at it. “You’re lucky to not be in the same shoe as I am.” L walked passed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SDW’s SECURITY FIRM

 

“Can’t think of better name?” L jerked his brows in disapproval over the cliche name of the firm.

 

Woohyun was distracted by another things. “White Honda, no plate.” He looked at the white Honda parked in front of the firm with no plate on it.

 

“Small world.” L went into the firm after Woohyun stepped into it.

 

From a far they can hear someone arguing over a phone call since no one replies his shouting. 

 

“Guys, I had broke the other thing that was secondly interesting after the phone history is that I found a password to one of our satellite up there for 24/7.” V proudly said.

 

They were greeted by a garage full of weapons before Dongwoon step in front of them and gave them a ‘what the hell’ look before pointing out. “You run better than I expect.”

 

Woohyun smirked, “Nice plate you got.”

“I’ll take that as a praise.”

“So what did you know about Doojoon’s death and why the hell he got a password to a satellite access?” Woohyun raised his brows.

“I don’t know!”

 

“Ready for some hunting I supposed?” L motioned his brows towards the weapons that being transferred into a truck.

 

Dongwoon smirked, “We are done here.”

 

Woohyun and L head back to the headquarters with empty baskets.

 

 

 

 


FA’s HEADQUARTERS

 

“So let’s start from the beginning. A NAVY Captain is found dead this morning and a password to an access to one of the satellite is found on his computer. How do we put this together? Too many missing pieces.” Kai sighs

 

Suddenly something hit Naeun. She ran to the empty chair in front one of the computers and start typing something. She remembered the memo on the fridge; reminding Lena to post wishes everyday.

 

“What’s it? You found something?” Woohyun walked towards the big screen.

 

Naeun shows them Lena’s social account. “Look at the timeline, she never miss a day without wishing something for her friends even when’s she’s sick.” Naeun shows them the day when she post a wish for all her friends in just one post because she caught a fever that day.

 

“But the posts stopped for the past three days.” Kai enlarged the date on the big screen of Lena’s last post.

 

Naeun turned her chair to face the others. “We went to Bomi’s house and there’s not even a sign showing that Lena is there.”

 

“She’s been kidnapped?” V blinks.

 

“Doojoon, favorite uncle. Love.” L blurted out. “Damn, they used Lena as the bait and forced Doojoon to help them access the satellite.”

 

“Oh my god.” Sujeong gasped. 

 

“And Dongwoon is on his way to save Lena!” Kai shouts.

 

“V! Trace Dongwoon’s cell phone right now. Let’s go.” Woohyun, L and Kai ran to their car and head to where Dongwoon lead them. 

 

“Let me borrow you to a fieldwork.” Naeun dragged V with her.

 

 

 

 

 

BOMI’s HOUSE

 

Bomi opened the door after Naeun knocked earlier. “You know already.”

“We put the missing pieces together.” 

“Come on in.” Bomi invited both Naeun and V into her house.

 

V was attaching a tracker on Bomi’s home phone in case the kidnapper will call her and they can trace them.

 

“Do me a favor. When there’s a call I want you to talk to them as long as you can so that we can track where they are and maybe it can lead us to Lena.” Naeun gave her another encouraging smile.

 

“I’m sorry, Dongwoon said to not tell anyone. Moreover oppa has sacrificed his life for Lena.” She sniffed.

 

“It’s okay.”

“It’s all done.” V put the phone back down. “Now, just wait for the phone call.”

 

 

 

 

 

ABANDONED FACTORY

 

“This is where he stopped.” Woohyun pulled over a couple blocks away from the targeted place.

 

“Ready Kai?” L talked to him through earpieces.

 

“Hell I am ready.” 

 

Kai went from the back while L and Woohyun attack from the front.

 

Kai climbed up to the hill as he park downhill and cursed as soon as he reached the top. “.”

 

“What’s it Kai?”

 

“I got at least 3 bodies over here.” He raised his gun and aimed it to the front. “Maybe more to come.” He furrowed his eyes at the sight of the bullet cases scattered every where. 

 

Woohyun opened the door and followed by L. They found two bodies at the front. They walked further inside and found someone familiar. L ran to his side while Woohyun kept on inspecting and checking the place.

 

L turned him over to look at his face. Dongwoon. He’s bleeding from the shot below the kidney.

 

“Lena’s not here.” Woohyun put his gun down.

 

 

 

Before getting into the ambulance, Dongwoon grabbed L’s shirt, “Lena... Make sure to get her back... No matter what...”

 

L, Woohyun and Kai looked at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOMI’s HOUSE

 

KRING KRING

 

Naeun plugged the earphone and V opened his laptop as soon as Bomi picked up the phone.

 

“Hello?”

“Bomi?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me where Lena is right now.”

 

“I’m sorry, it’s my ex, Lena’s father.” 

Naeun pulled out the earphone from her ear and V withdraw his fingers from the keyboard.

 

“I told you I don’t know where is she!” “I’ll tell you as soon as got the hold of her!” With that she hung up.

 

 

 

 

FA’s HEADQUARTERS

 

“Tell me you got anything Miss Sujeong.” Hetty seated herself beside Sujeong.

“On it, on it, on it and..... Yes!” Sujeong smiled proudly as she finally found the story behind the two Korean dealer that were shot dead this morning.

 

“Listen guys, the dealer work for a North Korean to sell their drugs here.” Sujeong reasoned out.

 

“So, have you find the root of it?” Woohyun asked.

“I’m sending you on where it’s been planted.” With a click on her tab, an address was sent to Kai’s and Woohyun’s GPS.

 

“Tell us about it.” L spoke.

“Billy, he’s half Korean and American. He has a record on drugs and weapons. He’s currently the biggest and active dealer outside and now he want to spread his market to all over the world.” Sujeong make it short for them.

“So he wants to dominate the drug world and make money on his own and the satellite is his only way to get access to all the country around the world.” Woohyun conclude.

“That’s an A+ conclusion.” Kai chirped in.

 

Both of the cars arrived in front of Billy mansion and they parked under the trees to make up with a last minute plan. It was Woohyun idea. (Namu >.<)

 

“It’s not easy for us to get in there.” Woohyun rubbed his temple.

“Billy will only let someone in if he knows there’s money waiting for him.” Kai said.

 

“We should give him what he wants gentlemen.” Hetty spoke.

“We don’t have any money Hetty, plus if we have, we dont’t have any make sense business to deal with him.” L said, expecting an answer.

“Then give him what him want.”

 

 

 

 

BILLY’s MANSION

 

BZZT 

 

What are you?

“We want to see your boss.”

For what?

“Business.”

“What business?”

“Satellite business.”

 

BAM, THE GATE OPENED

IN THE MANSION

 

“Hey hey, easy man. Not even woman, my own grandmother haven’t touch me there.” Woohyun blurted out another lame joke of his.

 

They were being inspected for any guns, basic things you do before entering the lion cage. 

 

L walked towards a guy on the veranda, back facing him as Woohyun is not allowed to go along. He stood right next to him and finally he turned his body to face you.

 

“So you got the satellite in your hand?” the man spoke. L nodded. “How?”

“Just a simple call will do.” L pulled out a phone and purposely aimed the camera lens at him to take picture of him and used it later on the court.

 

“Image is up!” Sujeong chirped happily before her shoulder fall again. “Err guys, that’s not Billy!”

 

It makes each person that heard it through their earpieces to drop their jaw.

 

“Appa!” Lena ran down from the down stairs.

“Lena, my love. Why are you here?”

“I’m bored, so i thought that maybe I can use the pool?”

“Okay okay. Use the back pool and I’ll get to you shortly, okay?” He planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

“All of these scenes are just for your daughter?”

“She’s my everything! And that  took the guardian’s right from me!”

“To the point where you have to kill a NAVY Captain?”

“I’m planning to get them all dead today so that I can bring my daughter live with me.” His grins looked like a person with a mental disorder.

 

The man in front of L already aiming a gun on his head before L’s cell receive a call and it distract the man in front of him at this word of his, “You know, Doojoon’s is not really dead.” L smirked at him before the man in front of him became hesitant and he took the chance to knee him on the stomach and grab his hand that were holding the gun, trying to toss that away from them.

 

Woohyun on the other side was dealing with two guys before Kai barged in and helped him with the guys.

 

L tackled him down and wrap his arm around his neck tightly and put him into a sleep.

 

Panting, he picked up his gun and cell phone heading to the living room. He found that Woohyun and Kai are now in okay state since they are now stepping on the man’s back; each of them.

 

L ran to the back pool and punch in Naeun’s number.

 

“L? Are you guys okay?”

“We’re okay, can you pass this to the mom please?”

“Sure”

... “He-Hello?”

“Mommy!”

“Oh my god sweet heart, I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too mommy. Mommy I want to go home. When can I go home?”

“You can... You can come home even now my love.”

 

Kai, Woohyun and L smiled at the sight of Lena talking at the phone.

 

 

 



fyxoxo note:
Okay first of all I'm very sleepy while writing this chapter.
So I want to apologized for the typos and grammars errors 3
Do leave your comment on how you think this story going on its first chapter <3
Okay guys, bye! Now I really need to sleep. zzZZ.