In the midst of Betrayal

A war for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon pov....

I was thrown outside by Jessica's power. Before I even stand up she control the ice around me and entrap me in a tower of ice.

"Do you really think I will forgive you that easily, Taeyeon" Jessica said to me. I look at her and I see the change in her aura. She already change in her battle gear, and already preapring for the next attack.

   

(this is what Jessica looks like)        (this is what Taeyeaon looks like when she relase her power)

Though her power is useless against me, and physical injuries heal faster because of my power, the pain still linger in me. I then close my eyes and then release my power. "Activate the power of heaven, Heaven's Blessing" The ice that entapped me, was shattered and as she is, I was also in my battle gear, I even draw michaels's sword, and position me in a defensive position.

"I dont want to use this Sica, I dont want to hurt you" I said to her.

"Oh how nice of you, Now just stay there and let me kill you" Sica then launch herself towards me with her Ice sword. Our sword clash and every swing she swing was full of anger and wrath that I was always push back. She then launch herself again and with the impact of her charge I was thrown aback by a feet, but before I could recover thousand of ice sword was hanging in the air ready to pierce me. 

"Bye bye Taeyeon, now get a taste of this. Dancing Icycle" She then let all of it drop, but everytime it touches my skin it will dissolve, but still it still hurt me. After her attack I was physically exchausted. I was about to get up when a big shadow formed above me. As I look up I saw a big Ice burg a size of a mountain, above me.

"Sica please stop this" I beg of her "I dont want to fight you"

"It's to late princess. Ice Age " She then let the iceburg fall under me.

Meanwhile at the bottowm of the 

At the bottom of the mountain, Jessica's guards heard the loud crushing of power at the mountain.

"SIca unnie is really bringing her big guns huh" Jiyoung said as she look at the disturbance and the clash of power at thte top of the mountain.

"Of course my sister will not lose to some puny angel who couldn't even fight like her" Krystal then brag.

"Yah Krystal, concentrate okay, I can't reinforced the barrier by myself." Nicole said.

"This isn't good, If she uses that power she really could kill her. And the war will surely begin early" Jaebum muttered to himslef. "Reinforced the barrier and don't go anywhere okay. I will be right back" He then transformed into a his full wolf form and run straight to Witch mountain.

"Aishht why the hell did you leave me with this task Taeyang"

(flashback)

"Jay I want you to watch Jessica here, don't let her leave this village okay?" Taeyang said to him.

"Why? You know it an oportunity for her to crush SM, when the war starts" Jay said to him.

"Don't!, don't join the war. There something fishy about the whole thing. And before I get back don't let Jessica do anything harsh." He said to him

"Okay, I will do my best. Oh yeah Jiyong came here a few days before you and went to Jessica. I don't know what they talk about but, Jessica was pissed for a day because of that" Jay said to him.

" he didn't!" Taeyang began to panic as he heard that. He then ride onto his horse and said his final request. "Whatever you do, if Taeyeon came to this place and want to see Jessica, don't let Jessica kill her, or better yet don't let them see each other" He then rode to the night away from the village.

(end of flashback)

"please let me reach on time" JAy said as he run and run towards the mountain

Taeyeon pov.....

At the mountain.....

Taeyeon was still under the rubble of the iceburg Jessica sumoned earlier.

"Get up Taeng, I know that this kind of power won't even leave a scratch you" Jessica said as she walk toward her.

I then get up from the rubble still gearing from being smash to death, If I don't have Heaven's Blessing's with me, I will surely be dead by now.

"You really are incredible Taeyeon, I release half of my power but you still unharmed" She said to me.

I then get up and pick up my swrod. "Now you know that this just pointless fight, now teach me the Kings curse" I said to her.

"Why are you eager to learn the curse so bad, huh Taeyeon? Do you really want to die so much that you resort on its power." She siad to me.

"I told you I need to KIll Jiyong to end this war" I reasoned out "Now teach me how to invoke it or I will force you to teach me" I shouted at her. She was wasting time, and right now, Time is a valuable thing to me. So if she wanted to fight I will fight her, untill she give me what I want.

"hahahahah" Jessica sudden laugh baffled me. Why is she laughing"  I thought to myself.

"You're really one cunning woman, Tayeon. At first you don't want to fight me, but now, you are there ready to kill me." She said to me. "Don't be conceited Taengoo. You are not the only one who is indestructible" Then I feel her aura change, It was darker colder, like the freezing coldness when you are dying. 

"You want to know what's the curse look's like then look at this. Jessica's power suddenly rises, to an unmeasurable amount as she continue to relase it.

"What are you doing Sica?" I was shock that her power keep rising so much. Her power alone can rival even the whole Knights of SM and I know that it isn't the full of it.

"God of the world K, grant me power to defeat thy enemy," She began to chant the spell. "I offer myself to you, Grant me the power of the King. Remove the shackles that bind me!!" She then raise her hand to the heaven and then..

"I invoke the Curse of the Kings"  Then a hug Blizzard suddenly engulf her, and the after a few seconds she transformed again into a new battle gear.

(this is what her curse looks like)

"Sica, is this the --" I cannot comprehend the level of power she can mastered. She can actually level off a whole country if she use it.

"Unbelievable right? My master Hyori teaches me how to control the curse, so that it won't control me" She said to me eyes now as colds as ice. "The curse also amplifies my predominant blood. The blood of a Demon. The curse blood tha have the ability too kill you" She then release a chilling icy wind and I was thrown back again into the ground. 

As I regain my footing I notice a few blood drops below me. Then It hit me, There was a cut on my face and the Heaven's blessings was slow to react on healing it.

"It suprise you right?, I've research on how to kill you and the whole SM town, for this last three years. You really did think that I have forgiven all of you because I didn't attack the kingdom. You're an idiot Taeyeon" She said as she waved the spear she was holding. "I know that the only one that can hurt you is the bloodline of the ancient demon that been killed in the first war. The bloodline that runs in G-dragon, the blood of the first king. My father is also a descendant of the king, but its power was overwhelm by my mothers bloodline that the two power collide and made it unstable for me control it" She explained. "and now that I can control it, You are no match for me."

She then redirect the blizzard into me, but I cut it with my sword. I need to fight her. But how can I fight someone as strong as her?.

"Heaven's light help me, gather and protect me." I quickly chant a spell. "Heaven's gift!! DayBreak!!"  Thousands of beams gather in my hand and then I fire it at her. 

"You call that an attack? Ice make, Ice Wall!! " She then created a giant wall infront of her, blocking every beam that I fire, and as my attack finished she then waived her staff and chant her spell. "Gather and destroy my Enemy, Summon, Ice Golem" She then smash her staff to the ground and 3 ice golems rise from the it. "Destroy her!!!" She ordered them.

The Golems attack me. I then release my wings and try to fly, and evade them as I target Jessica but they can also do range attack. I maneuver and evade every last of them. 

"Hahahah, dodge like a coward you are Taeyeon" Jessica mocked at me. But because there were three firing at me at once I barely dodge them all. And just like I thought they are infuce with her curse magic, so being injured by their attack can be lethal to me. As I dodge, I then try to draw a big star pattern in the air. As I finish the pattern, I then chant my spell. "Wishes that fall from the sky, Divine Blessing." A huge beam of light suddenly fall from the sky, where my pattern was drawn, and all of the the things that was within the pattern was destroyed and purified including the Golems. As the golem was destroy I then landed again in the ground, exausted because of the amount of power I use on the spell.

"Wow!! youre quite good for a shorty" She then mocked me.

"I need to be strong too you know. In order to kill him, I need to keep stronger" I declared to her.

"Stronger?, you wish! You won't achieve it cause right now, you're going to die." Jessica the charge at me, with her staff gathering power and forming into a ball. I was going to use a defensive spell, but a voice suddenly heard and made me stop.

"North, South, East, West, I call upon the four guardians of the earth. Give me power and seal her!!" the voice chant " Four guardian's Technique, Nine Trigram Seal" Jessica then fall to the ground binded by the unknown power. As I look who was the owner of the voice I was suprised that it was Jaebum.

"Ha..ha.. ha I'm ... glad.. I made it" He said panting. "Taeyeon are you alright?" He then look at me.

"Yeah I'm alright" I answered him still shock of what happen.

"Do you really think this spell can bind me Jay!!" Jessica shouted as she try to break the seal.

"Stop this Jessica!!, you know that you can't handle the strain from that technique. Invoking the curse will only drain your life force. So stop it" Jay pleaded her. "Mistress, Hyori said that you can only use it for 15 minutes max, if you exceed the limit, the curse will eat your life slowly, untill there is nothing left."

I was shocked of what Jaebu said. This is the curse? The curse that can grant me my power is also the one tha twill kille me? I look at Jessica and see that she calmed down, and muttered a spell. After that her aura become normal again. Untill she changes to the way she look earlier, without the armor.

As soon as I feel the threat was over, I then undo my power. I've felt my knees became weak and I fall to the ground. I realized that my stamina is drained, and I already at my limit of my power. 

"You said you wanted to invoke the curse of the Kings?" Jessica's voice made me realize that I was still in battle, I then look at her, but what I see shocke me. Jessica's left hand was turn into ice, her body weakned by our scuffle, and she was being he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter