001

Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's just say that having one of the most popular guys in the university you just got in as your step-brother is not the best of things. My mom just had to get together with his dad, don't get me wrong I'm happy for them but people just assume that we are friends when we just talk with each other only when necessary. and I might have had a little crush on him before our parents got together but that was before.

"Yah Sylvia, look is your brother!"

"Elly he's my step-brother and I really don't care."

The problem is even though we barely talk he loved to pull the older brother act on campus. so when he saw me I knew he was going to say something.

"Didn’t i told you to change before you came, you should listen to me, i am your older brother!"

"How about you just deal with your own life and stop bothering me Mark!?"

"Hey! I’m your older brother!"

"Step brother…"

And with that i turned around to get to my first class. I could feel Elly and BamBam behind me.

"Why are you always like that he is just trying to protect you!?"

"Like you don’t know him Bam, he is just acting like he cares and i don’t want him near me. Anyways i am going to die!"

"Wae?"

"My mom decided that she was going on a honeymoon since she needed vacations, she’s not even married! So i’m going to stay in the house with him for an entire week."

They just laugh at me, they knew somehow i was exaggerating because normally when I'm in the house i only see Mark at meals time so it was kind of the same as leaving on my own for a week. Maybe because I still have a thing for him or maybe it is because of how he's more protectiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter