The Quest

Tree of Faith

There's a big Castle in the woods far away from humans. It's a school for Wizards.

Kevin just woke up, his eyes were still close. He was trying to reach his wand at his white stone side table. When he felt that his wand was not there he got up and started looking for it. When he was still searching he heard a familiar voice it was Eli. Kevin turned around and saw Eli with his wand "Searching for something?" Eli said. Kevin's face turned red from his anger. "Give it back!" Kevin yelled at him. "Why should I?" Eli asked. Kevin was so mad that his hands were now forming rocks. The rocks was getting bigger and bigger. Eli saw that and was now preparing to burn it with his flames. Kevin already squished Eli but of course Eli burned them. Eli laughed and laughed Kevin was gonna do it again but their master appeared infront of them. "What are you doing!?!?!?" Their Master yelled at them and all that they can do was to keep silent and Eli throw Kevin's wand at Kevin's face. Kevin was so piss but he must control it before their master yells at him. "Well them follow me. I have to show you something" Their master told them and they followed him.

They were now walking towards a Big Door the hallway was long nobody was there. It was the first time Kevin and Eli got there they were surprise they lived at this Castle for years and they didn't know this part of the Castle. They entered the Room it was Huge the wasn't any windows the walls were covered by a thousand of bookshelfs with millions of books on it and at the middle of the room was like the smaller version of the earth. They stood infront of the Earth "Look at that big Crack over there" Their Master said. Eli and Kevin saw the a Big Crack on the Earth "Wait is that really the Earth?" Kevin questioned "Wants on the Earth we could see here it too. We could see this castle here. we could see you here." Their Master said "Nice" Eli said. "Uhmm why did you bring us here?" Kevin said "I'm giving you a Quest" Their Master said "What Quest?" Eli asked "That Crack we need to heal it by the water inside the Tree of Faith if we didn't, the crack will get bigger and bigger and it's ends the world" There Master explained "End Of The World?!?!?!?" Kevin said a little bit louder than his normal voice. "Well...yes" Their Master said "So your giving us that Quest?" Eli asked "Yes" Their Master replied "What?! A. Quest. With. Him. Your kidding me?" Kevin said "Why with him?" Eli said while pointing at Kevin "I've already send a lot of wizards but they failed the Quest they all died but I know the both of you can do it" Their master said "How are you sure about that?" Kevin said while he was lifting his left eyebrow "Your parents were the greatest wizards I ever saw I can always trust them. I gave them this Quest and both of them succeed but it happened again and I told them to heal it again. When I watched them heal the crack at this earth something happened they fighted I really don't know what happened but then they ended up killing each other" Their Master said while he walks around the earth "WHAT Why are you giving us a quest when are parents already killed their selves at this Quest?" Eli said "That's why my parents die Because of YOU ELI" Kevin shouted at Eli "What the, your parents killed my parents too!" Eli Shouted back "Ugh I don't know if I'm gonna accept this Quest" Kevin said as he crossed his arms "The Earth's needs help and it's now at your hands" Their Master said "I can do this by myself I'm better than him look his already backing out!" Eli said "What! No! I'm better than you let's wait and see I'M GOING TO HEAL THE EARTH" Kevin shouted and dissapeared "Hmph Don't worry I'll handle this" Eli said as he poof to his bedroom. Both of them was now at their bebrooms Eli was hurt about what Kevin told him but he didn't blame Kevin at all why he's parents die he was just acting to hate just for his parents and that what Kevin felt too. 

Eli and Kevin was now ready to sleep and prepare for their quest tom.