autograph signing :)

Childhood friends only... or are we??

 

MY POV

I’ve been living in Seoul for quite some time now; I transferred here because of work. Anyway, there was one day that Jiyeon, my best friend, rushed into my apartment to wake me up.

“ya!! Wake up!!” Jiyeon yelled at my ear.

“what the?! What the hell is wrong with you?!!!” I yelled back at her.

“you need to take a bath this instant!!”

“why??” I said, covering my face with my pillow.

“Super Junior will have an autograph session down the street! You need to come with me!!”

“what does that have to do with me?!”

“what does that have to do with you?!! I am your best friend! You should come with me!” she said as she pulled the pillow away from my face.

“what do I get in return?” I asked her.

“what do you want?”

“lunch!” I sang happily.

“but promise me you’ll get a sign with me, okay?” I just sighed and nodded.

 

 

Well, Jiyeon knows that Donghae was my childhood friend. But then she doesn’t believe me because I don’t have any proof. So I just shrugged it off, I don’t have anything to lose anyway.

 

After taking a bath, we went to the Super Junior’s autograph session. When we’re almost there, I can hear a lot of people screaming! Dang! My ears hurt!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to hear after this!! Jiyeon pulled me right through the crowd as we approach the stage.

 

“oh, Jiyeon-ah, I don’t have any album, how could I—“ she cut me off and gave me an album.

“what the?!” I looked at her, she just smiled.

“now come on!!” she said as pull me.

 

We were in the line for like… almost an hour already, and my legs hurt….

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m tired. Can you just go by yourself?” I asked her.

“ya! If you’re going to leave me alone, then I won’t treat you lunch! And besides, this is your chance to prove me that you know fishy!” she said.

“fishy?!” I asked her.

“Donghae oppa~” she sang, I just rolled my eyes.

“fine. But you really need to buy me lunch, okay?! Oh… I’m not sure if he will remember me. so don’t get your hopes up, okay?” I told her, she nodded.

 

Ayssi. How many more hours are we going to wait?? >.<

 

“oh my gosh we’re next!” Jiyeon shouted.

“ohh… really?” I said in a bored expression.

 

Without my further notice, a Super Junior member was in front of me…

“what’s his name again?” I whispered to Jiyeon,

“Leeteuk~” she whispered back with a smile.

“oh, annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk oppa.” I gave him a smile, he smiled back. ‘awww!!! What a cute dimple!!’ I thought. Then he signed “my” CD and then I went to the next member…

“annyeonghaseyo~” I bowed again, he smiled at me,

“annyeonghaseyo.” ‘waah he got a huge dimple! But it’s cute!’ I thought.

“kamsamnida.” I told him, he shook my hand and bowed. Next… hmmm… a fat one… oh I know his name!

“Shindong oppa!” I screamed, he laughed.

“annyeonghaseyo!” he bowed and gave me an autograph. Next… hmmm… I’m not sure about his name…

“what’s his name?” I asked Jiyeon.

“Ryeowook oppa! Annyeonghaseyo~” she greeted him.

‘ahh.. Ryeowook.’ I thought.

“annyeonghaseyo” I bowed at him, he smiled back at me.  oh The next one is super cute!

“oh I know you!” I pointed at him without thinking, he chuckled.

“Sungmin oppa!” I screamed, he smiled back at me, “annyeonghaseyo~” he greeted cutely.

“aww… oppa you’re so handsome and cute at the same time!” I told him,

“kamsamnida.” He smiled again.

And then the next one, he looks like a girl… but then he’s really handsome.

“annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed at him, he smiled and bowed back.

The next one was…. “it’s Yesung oppa,” Jiyeon whispered.

“annyeonghaseyo Yesung oppa.” I greeted him, he smiled warmly back at me.

Next is a hot one… wait I know him…

“Kyuhyun oppa!” I called him, he just smiled at me. “annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed at him,

“annyeonghaseyo…” he said and signed my CD.

Hmm.. we’re down to the last two…

“it’s the EunHae Couple” Jiyeon whispered.

“EunHae?!” I said out loud.

“shhhhhttt!!!” Jiyeon covered my mouth.

“cuisamnida.” I bowed at Eun….

“what’s his name? Eun what??” I asked Jiyeon.

“Eunhyuk imnida.” He said.

“ohh… cuisamnida.” I bowed at Eunhyuk oppa, he smiled at me.

And then the last one, Donghae. Jiyeon nudged me to greet Donghae. Well if it’s not for free lunch! >.<

I bowed at him, “annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted him, he smiled at me.

“oh! Hukksi…” he said, pointing at me, my heart is now racing…

“your name is Angel?” he asked me,

“excuse me?”

“because you looked like the Angel that fell from the sky.” He laughed. I gave him a blank expression.

“cuisamnida.” He bowed, I laughed at him, and then he signed my album and inserts something inside before closing it.

“what’s that?” I asked him, he winked at me.

“call me~” he said.

“mwoh?!”

“kamsamnida~” he smiled at me, I just gave him a weird look.

 

After the autograph signing, I wanted to leave and eat lunch, but then Jiyeon said that her boss called her. Ayssi! She said that she’ll give me money, but I told her what if the money she gave me is not enough? She told me to give her the receipt and she’ll pay me. >.< aigoo. I don’t have a choice so I went to a restaurant by myself.

 

When I reached the restaurant, I ordered food and went to the washing area to wash my hands. And when I turned around…