Final

Our precious Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Jungkook-ah wear your jacket!" Jin shouted from behind Jungkook. They were coming back from practice. It was a cold evening and the youngest didn't want to listen to what his Hyungs were saying.

 

<>

Jungkook was sleeping when he suddenly felt a weight on his body and somebody whispering something into his ear

"Kookie wake up" V whispered to his dongsaeng, but he only felt the maknae's body shift and a sneeze following after.

"Yah, wake up  or we'll be late for practice!" Seeing that it took the usually quick Maknae to wake up so long, he started to be concerned

"Maknae-ah, are you ok? Are you feeling alright? V asked the younger. Finally the Maknae got up "Ugh Hyung. You're too loud my head hurts"

"Bwo?! Are you sick? Aish, didn't we tell you to wear your jacket yesterday? I'll go tell Jin Hyung to give you some medicine and something warm to drink."

Jungkook's eyes widened "Aniya Hyung! Don't tell him! It will surely get better in an hour or so"

"Really? Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Your cheks are red and your face is all pale. There's no way I'm letting you practice with us today! You stay here!"

"But Hyung~ I can't just stay here in bed while you guys are working so hard! It's really nothing serious! Just just a little cold" 

"Kookie I know you wa-"

"Hyungie please~ If I feel any worse I'll tell you immediatly. I promise" Jungkook looked at his Hyung with puppy eyes. None of his Hyungs could resist it.

"....I don't know...." V sighed

"Please Hyung! Tae Hyungie~" Jungkook used his aegyo that never failed to convince his Hyungs.

"Ok. But if you feel any worse you must tell me!" V said sternly to the other.

"I promise! Thank you!" Jungkook hugged V

The truth was Jungkook felt like he could pass out any moment. His whole body hurt, and his head was throbbing. Although he felt guilty for 

lying to his Hyung he didn't want them to worry about him. Whenever something happened to the baby of the group, the Hyungs were fussing about it.

They had so much work to do so the last thing needed was him being sick and slowing them down.

[Dining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter