Chapter One | Graduation Day

Cold Love

Taeyang: Wow Iu can you believe it, we're graduating already! Aren't you excited? It's going to be so fun!

Iu: Uhm yeah...i guess?

Taeyang: Hey is there something wrong? Did someone bother you again?

Iu: uh, no I....I'm just nervous. That's all no need to worry about me hah..

 

Principal: Maybe I have all of the Senior students who are graduating today come down and get their gifts not diploma yet. Thank You!

 

Taeyang: Oh! Looks like we gotta go! Let's do this! whooo~

Iu: Okay...

Taeyang: You coming?

Iu: Oh! uh yeah coming!

Dara: Wait!! (comes running towards taeyang w/flowers in her hands)

Iu: (rolls her eyes @ Dara)

Taeyang: Woah, what it is Dara?

Dara: Sorry I know you're about to go down but I came here to congrats you and Iu...

Iu: (interupts Dara) Um yeah can you go now? We're going to be late!

Dara: Sorry...anyways I came to give you flowers and hope you become successful hehe (smiles @ Taeyang)

Taeyang: Why right now? Can't you wait till..

Dara: Oh! I won't be there at the afterparty so yeahh heh..

Taeyang: Oh how come?

Iu: Ughh we get going?

Taeyang: Wait Iu, please be patient! Dara here is a very good friends of mine so don't be rude.

Dara: Oh just because uh...personal stuff you know? yeahh...

Taeyang: Personal stuff huh? Well thanks for the flowers! (Hugs Dara) I'll miss you alot, do good in school okay?

Dara: Thanks Taeyang, I'll miss you (alot in dara's head) too.

Iu: Hmfp! What was that all about?! The hug, the flower, the "I'll miss you alot" what the heck!

Taeyang: Chill Iu, I can see you're getting jealous.

Iu: I'm not jealous.

Taeyang: (pinches Iu's cheek) awh pabo ily.

Iu: I'm not in the mood right now.

Taeyang: Come on, don't act like this. Dara's just a friend, what's wrong with a friend coming and congratuate you?

Iu: I guess...

Taeyang: Now, com'on we gotta go for real (grabs Iu's hand)

 

Principal: Welcome! WELCOME! Thank you everyone, students, staff, and parents to come and attend this important event. Today we are here to congratuate some of our students although it's still early but this graduation day is for those who put alot of effort in their education, worked very hard, and never gave up.

Audience: (claps) WHHOOO~

Principal: Okay if I call your name please come up here and get your gift. Dong Youngbae, Lee Ji-eun, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Park Bom Lee, Jang Wooyoung, Choi Seunghyun, Jackson Wang, Choi Youngjae, Mark Tuan, Seohyun Lee, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, Choi Sooyoung, Park Mi-young, Lee min Jung, Kim Gyu-ri, and Yong Jun-hyung. All of you students please come down.

Taeyang: Thanks Mrs. Kim (bows and hug)

IU: Thank You (bows)

Wooyoung: Thank You Mrs. Kim (bow)

Bambam: Thank You Mrs. Kim (bows and hug)

Mark: Thanks (bows and handshake)

Jackson: Thank You Mrs. Kim

Nichkhun: Thanks Mrs. Kim (hugs)

Gyuri: Thank You (hugs)

T.o.p: Thank You Mrs. Kim (handshake)

Sooyoung: Thanks Mrs. Kim <3 (bows)

Junhyung: Thanks (handshake)

Youngjae: Thank You (hugs)

Min jung: Thank You (bows)

Seohyun: Thank You Mrs. Kim (bows)

Mi young: Thank you (bows)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me if there's typo. thanks!

luv luv luv luv luv luv luv angela <3           sorry if the first chapter is boring......