One of One

Oppa

"Oppa~~" Aron says to Minhyun. Minhyun just glares at him. "You’re a boy." Aron just pouts and clings to his boyfriends arm, "AND YOU’RE LIKE TWO YEARS OLDER THAN ME!!" He yells swatting away the elder’s hand 
"but Minnie I love you lotssssssssssss" Aron says to Minhyun still grabbing his arm "and that makes it ok?" replies Minhyun trying to hide a smile at his boyfriends cuteness. 
Aron thought for a minute, "Can I still call you Oppa?" Minhyun bit his lip and tried glaring, it didn't work. "...Fine." He finally said, bringing a smile to Aron's face, "BUT NOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHERS." Minhyun demanded. "Fair enough, but can I show you something?" Aron asked, giving a half innocent half creepy look, "What are you thinking, Aron...?" Minhyun said wearily. Aron just stood up, and sang "OH~ OH~ OPPA SARANGHAE! OH~ OH~ MANI- MANIHAE" He said this while dancing to SNSD's Oh. Minhyun just moaned and fell back on the bed. 
Aron smiled at his boyfriend laying on the bed "Oppa" he fell back on top of him, Minhyun eyes opening as he did "I'm hungry" Aron whined. "Aron baby we just ate" Minhyun tried to tell him "but I'm hungry again and your my Oppa, you should take care of me" he batted his eyes. "Ugh fine" Minhyun gave up. 
Minhyun began to sit up, attempting to roll the older boy off of him, and failing. "Aron, you realize if you want food, you have to let go." Aron shook his head, "Nope! I don’t want to." Minhyun knew any attempt would be useless, he stood up and had Aron clinging to his waist. They went down to the kitchen where Minhyun tried to maneuver around the kitchen making a bowl of hot noodles for his boyfriend who was still clinging and beaming up at Minhyun, making Minhyun roll his eyes, smile and mutter "Pabo." As Minhyun was finishing up, the rest of the boys came in the room. Baekho and Ren stood hand in hand paying no attention to the absurd sight in the kitchen, JR just sighed, "why am I the single one?" 
Ren seemed to be getting bored and decided to jump up on Baekho, the sudden weight almost knocking Baekho to the ground but he managed to catch himself and hold the small boy to his chest. "Hey don't hate being single to much" Baekho said rolling his eyes "Yeah, at least you don’t have one of these hanging off you" finished Minhyun gesturing to Aron and Ren, Ren dropped off of Baekho looking offended, "How dare you?" he exclaimed "meanies!" yelled Aron, Ren and Aron linked arms and stormed off to Ren and Baekho shared room and locked the door. Baekho and Minhyun shared a look that said oh crap, what have we done? 
Aron and Ren stormed off to the room Baekho and Ren share they sat on the bed and plotted against their boyfriends, "What if..." Aron started, "We.... Uh, I don’t know." Ren rolled his eyes at his far too kind Hyung, "Hyung, you realize that all we have to do is not talk to them. I don’t know about Minhyun, but Baekho dies when we don't spend every waking minute together. Just hang out with me, and you will be good to go." Ren said, an evil smile forming on his lips. Aron thought the idea over, it has its pros, but it also had its cons, "I think I'm the Baekho of your relationship." He says, "I hate being away from my knight" he looks down at his lap, blushing at the idea of Minhyun. "Ugh, lightweight." Ren mutters, "This is what you’re doing, and were going to go out tonight. One night out with your friend doesn't mean the end of a relationship." Ren said, standing up, and walking over to his closet. "But you don't understand... I LOVE MINHYUN!" Aron says dramatically, rolling over the bed. "And I love Baek, but that doesn't mean I don't like to mess with him" Ren says, throwing various pieces of clothing over his shoulder. "BUT-" Aron starts, Ren just throws a shoe at his face. "Hyung, shut up and get sassy, its time to go clubbing." Ren says, putting an outfit in front of Aron. "It should fit, DONT RUIN IT, IT IS A $300,000 OUTFIT." 
after a little more convincing Aron decided to go, both boys dressed in the most expensive clothes they had, as they walked through the kitchen both boys were grabbed in to big hugs by their boyfriends who were saying how sorry they were "hey" Ren yelled causing both to stop apologizing "you will ruin our hair," for the first time the two incompetent boyfriends noticed there outfits "where are you two going?" Baekho said "clubbing" replied Aron and they walked out
Minhyun stood back at the kitchen, knowing that anything Aron does tonight would be Ren's doing; and even though Ren seems like the kind of person who would have a one night stand to get back at their boyfriend, Minhyun had nothing to worry about. Baekho, however, had loads to worry about, he was dating the Sass Queen of South Korea, he's the one dating the one who thought of the malicious ways to get back at him, and he loved him nonetheless. Baekho ran over to the door, "Ren! Wait! I was joking! I love you!!" He said as he blocked the door, "Tiger, I know, I love you too, but I have a Hyung to teach. He doesn't know how to live." Ren says while patting Baekho's chest. "Okay... WAIT!!!!" Baekho yelled as Ren smirked and dragged the oldest Hyung out of the dorm. 
Once they arrived at the club Ren dragged Aron out on to the dance floor after dancing they started drinking... and drinking... and drinking some more, until they were so drunk they could barely walk straight. "H H HYUNG" Ren yelled to get his friends attention "you wana goes outs side?" "sureeeeeee" came aprons reply, when they walked outside they were stumbling around suddenly Ren fell to the floor and out "REN REN RENNIE" Aron yelled, even though Ren was only passed out from all the drinking Aron was very worried in his drunk state, he looked around for help and then two figures came running towards him, he squinted to see in the dark, it was Baekho and Minhyun. 
During all of the commotion back at the dorm, JR finally had the place to himself. Being so bored, and after watching the lovers quarrel, JR was lonely. He decided to call up his friend, and at one point lover, Jason. JR still had feelings for Jason but he was afraid Jason just thought of him as a friend. Their relationship was so great, they broke up because Jason had to go back to china. Jason had been back in Korea for about 2 moths but neither of them have the courage to talk about their relationship, who knows maybe he would say something about it tonight. 
He looked through his contact list. Scrolling through the mounds of contacts from over the years until he hit the one in which he hadn't touched, but definitely thought about, Fu Long Fei. His heart raced upon seeing the contact, the spark of their relationship hadn't faded to JR. Despite breaking up, he didn't change anything about the contact. The selca the two had taken when they went to Jeju-do together was still the photo. JR gulped down his nervousness and pressed call. "Yeoboseyo? Jason, it’s me. JR" 

(Jason's POV) 
When I heard his voice my heart jumped, "h-hi JR" I was able to studier out, god I sound stupid but hey what do you expect I'm still in love with him. "So," he began on the other end of the phone "the guys are all out so I was wondering if you would like to come over and hang out?" ME? ME? He’s asking ME? I feel like jumping for joy, JR was alone and had nothing to do and he wanted to hang out with ME! Ugh I just wish we were still together. That’s it, I’ll do it tonight I’ll tell him I still have feelings for him. 
I drove from my little apartment on the other side of the city to the dorm. I still knew the way by heart. I parked and walked up the halls of the Pledis Dorm building, mindlessly remembering the way I used to take to see him. I was dying on the inside. I finally made my way to door. When I saw it, it all became real. I was back at the home of JR, Kim Jong Hyun, my first love, and I'm pretty sure my only love. I looked at my reflection in my phone, rearranging my bright red hair. I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. 


(JR POV) 
I heard the knock, my heart stopped. It was him, my beautiful, amazing, perfect, awesome, talented Fu Long Fei. I can’t believe he's here, the man I love is outside that door. I started to get my doubts, what if he doesn’t like me anymore? What if he just wants to be friends? NO I have to stop thinking like that. I WILL tell him I love him tonight! My feet move on autopilot to the door I put my hand on the handle and pull it open to reveal my favorite person in the world. 
I walked to the door and saw him, his features hadn't changed, his small pointed chin, his large eyes, his still bright red hair, nothing changed. I loved the sight of him. He was still so beautiful. "Hey!" I said, not showing my nervousness, or at least attempting to. "Come in!" He smiled and came in. Walking around, looking at the small apartment. "It's cleaner than usual." he pointed out, "Did you have cameras come?" he asked, laughing a bit. God, his laugh made me melt. "N-no, I cleaned" II said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. He looked at me, his large deep brown eyes looking into mine, unintentionally making me crumble. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. To not say anything and grab his face and kiss, kissing the lips I missed so much. But I couldn't. He wasn't with me anymore. He wasn't my boyfriend. He didn't want to. Though that didn't stop me. I went on autopilot and took a step closer, "JR?" he asked in a hushed tone, and I cupped his cheek, carful to go slow, in case he didn’t want me. He didn’t swat me away, and pressed my lips onto his soft lips. He didn’t move, making me doubt myself, but he didn’t push me away. He broke away, holding his lips, "JR?" he quietly asked, I didn’t let him continue, "I missed you." I said, looking at him. He looked like he was about to cry, but then pulled a goofy smile, "OMG SAME~~" He said, leaning in for another kiss. 
We decided to watch a movie, he sat on the couch as I put the movie in to the DVD player. I backed up and sat about half a foot away from him and started the movie. I awkwardly glanced over at him wondering if I could sit closer or not. Considering we had just kissed I assumed so but I wasn’t sure so I just sat back, he looked over at me and scooted closer curling up to my side and I put my arms around him. He looked up, I leaned down to kiss him again "OHMUGOSHHHHH ITS JASONEYYYYYYY" an obviously drunk Aron burst through the door throwing himself around Jason. I glanced up at Baekho and Minhyun smirking at me, Baekho had Ren cradled in his arms like a baby. Finally he spoke up "so, what did we miss?" 
"More importantly, why are your boyfriends drunk way beyond the legal limit?" I asked, glancing at Aron who was hanging on my boyfriend- wait, no, he wasn’t my boyfriend. I plan on changing that, here... Minhyun spoke up, "The idiots were mad at us and thought it would be a great idea to go to the club." Minhyun said, now pulling Aron off of Jason. "BUT OPPA~~~ I MISSED JASONEY SO MUCH!!!!!" He cried, death griping Jason. I looked at Minhyun, who was now going pale, "Oppa?" I asked, smirking at the younger boy. "Y-you must have heard him wrong. Aron, let’s go." Minhyun said, "OPPA~~ CAN WE KEEP HIM??? OMG PLEASE, MINNIE OPPA I LOVE HIM!!" I looked at Jason, deciding to have a little fun, "Should I be worried, Sir Boyfriend?" I asked, putting more emphasis on "boyfriend" Jason froze. He looked at me and gave a nervous smile, "B-boyfriend?" He asked, I nodded, "Yes. B-O-Y-F-I-E-N-D" I smiled, "Boyfriend." He said and smiled, leaning away from Aron to kiss me. Just as I was about to kiss him, I felt a hand push mine out of the way. I looked up to see Aron locking lips with my wide eyed boyfriend. '"ARON WHAT THE $%@#????" I and Minhyun screamed in unison. "Hehe, good job JR!" Aron said, giving me a thumbs up and winking, "MINNIE TAKE ME TO BED!" He yelled, while throwing himself at Minhyun. Baekho just stood looking at us in awe. "Bed?" I asked Jason, who was now vigorously wiping his lips, "Please." 

(Baekho POV) 
I carried rein in and layer him on their bed, he started to mumble. I smiled down at my beautiful boyfriend as he talked in his sleep "Baekho" he said. My smile only grew as I heard him say my name. His eyes started to crack open. He looked around in a lull, his eyes open wider as they locked on me. "B-Baekho I I’m sorry" his body started to shake and tears formed at the corners of his eyes. I immediately sat down next to him and pulled him in to my lap. "Rennie baby" I cooed as I wiped the tears that started to fall. "I know you did nothing wrong, I’m not mad" a relived look spared over his face as he through his arms around me. "Oh Baekho thank you I love you, I love you." I looked in to his eyes "I love you too" we layer down and after a minute he was asleep. As I started to fall asleep I looked at him huddled in my arms and I know he is exactly where he is supposed to be. 

(Minhyun POV) 
I dragged the drunken 21 year old idiot onto the couch. JR and Jason were in the room we shared, and I was not about to walk in on the couple, who I'm pretty sure just got back together, which wasn't exactly something I didn't see coming, JR kept taking about he wanted a boyfriend, and one night about two weeks ago, I found him reading fanfiction, crying, muttering "I love you" I'm pretty sure he was reading a fic where they got together. None of the fans really know that MinRon and BaekRen really existed, we would get a lot of emotion if they knew, a lot of sadness, crying, and a lot more fanfictions. A Lot... Anyway, I sat with the mumbling Aron, I layer his head in my lap, petting his shoulder. He was saying something that I didn’t understand but got "Ren... Miane... Oppa... JASON... JR?... Ettoke... Miane, Oppa" I laughed, "Shhh, Aron, lets \go to sleep." He nodded, "But on one condition." He said, looking up at me, his squinting eyes and smiling a little. "Oh god" I said, smiling uncontrollably at his adorable drunken idiocy. "Snuggle?" he asked. "Fine" I sighed. I lifted his head from my lap, and swung my legs over him, so we were both laying down, spooning. He moved so his face was in my neck, I got on my back so he was officially on top of me. He immediately fell asleep, sleeping off the probably gallon of alcohol he had tonight. I kissed his head, "Goodnight, Aron..." I said, "Oppa" I added quickly, cringing at the utter awkwardness of it. "I'm the one who calls you 'Oppa'" he murmured. "Go to bed," I said blushing violently.