Chapter 1

It's Our Little Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Ren looked at the note again, it was odd that Lily would have renters due to the fact the she could bath in the money her parents had left her. It wasn't Rens place to judge but she did wonder. It also seemed odd to Ren that the note was specific in certain ways and horribly vague in others. But Lily was a life long friend so Ren would look past all the oddities.

    Ren reached the gate of the mansion and stood with her motuh slightyly open as she took in the details. It might seem odd seeing a pretty young women standing with agape, clutching two suitcases in her hands with a duffel bag thrown over her shoulder openly staring at a gate. Yet if one knew the friendship of Lily and Ren one would understand.

   Lily and Ren have been friends ever since that one fateful moment where their paths crossed and their lives had been intertwined. Neither Lily nor Ren remembered how they met but they didn't care, it only mattered that they did. Their friendship was a simple yet meaningful one. It was the typical rich girl, poor girl combonation without the drama of impressing the other. Neither cared of the others social standing, and to keep it simple they never visited the other at their home. this was the first time Ren had seen Lilys' place.

   It was an impressive sight, it all screamed that she was rich and high class. The mansion that she had been in awe of was rather huge adn lavish. From the gate the big ornate wooden doors could be seen the brick exterior gave it an air of security and the many large windows that were placed along the walls made it inviting.  The lawn was beautifully cultivated with a large fountain in the center. Even the road was above average, it was beautiful antique coblestone the dark red drive circled around the large white marble fountain adding a finishing touch of class that those of average social standing could never have.

  Ren shook her head in slow disbelief a small smile flashing across her face. Putting in the security code in the keypa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter