The Meeting

Opposites Attract

It was sundown; grey colored clouds were covering the sky fast. Donghae, a 19 year old boy that was heading home, started to walk a bit faster. He had to get home before it would start to rain. The 19 year old boy hated just even the thought of getting wet in the rain. He hurriedly went through the vacant streets, putting his hands in his pockets.

The blonde began look at the buildings around him. He had constantly been busy the last few weeks, he didn’t have the time to go roam around and enjoy a day to himself. Looking up at the clouds covering the sky, he felt a raindrop land on his nose. The raindrop was gentle, yet he couldn’t help wiping his nose and scrunching his face.

The rain started to come down rapidly. Worried about getting anymore wet than he was, Donghae had rushed into the closest building near him. Once he actually entered he noticed some people staring at him from the sudden outburst from closing the door too loudly. He quickly bowed his head and quietly said, "sorry." After everyone looked away from him, Donghae quickly fixed his hair while looking around the room. He soon noticed that he had actually just busted into a library. The library had seemed to have more people in there then he could ever imagine a library having.

While looking around he quietly did a double take as someone caught his eye. There sat a boy before him that had brown, messy, good, looking hair. He noticed the boy was wearing glasses that almost gave him a sort of sophisticated look. Donghae had continued to stare at the boy, he had notice that the brown haired boy was focusing way to much on reading as if, by the looks of his tired eyes, he was trying to read with every possible ounce of energy he had left in him.

Soon after almost like the brown haired boy knew he was being stared at by Donghae, the boy looked up at him. For what seemed like hours even though he was actually only staring for a couple of seconds, he felt a bit embarrassed thinking that the boy might think of him as a creeper of some sort. Donghae had moved one of his hands towards his eyes, trying to cover the other boy from catching him.  Afraid that the other boy might have catched on to what he was doing, he quickly walked away towards the restroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brown haired boy sighed, though he loved to spend his time at the library reading, most of the time he felt lonely, isolated, even almost segregated from the rest of the world. Since he was too shy to actually make human contact with anyone, even when he tried to be social, his shyness scared off any social life he could have come upon.

Just like any other day he would be reading until his eyes were all worn out. Occasionally he would stretch in his seat, and pop his back and fingers. He knew that popping his back and fingers was bad for his health but, he really could care less. His main priority was finishing the book he held in his hands with a tight grip, with only two pages left he couldn’t help but feel a bit anxious.

When the brown haired boy heard the library door slam shut, it caused him to jump out of his seat. Once he saw it was only a stranger, he went back to reading. Trying to pretend like he wasn’t scared 5 seconds ago, before he could go back to reading he felt like someone was staring at him. The brown haired boy had looked up and turned his head in the direction of the slightly wet, blonde haired stranger starring back at him. Sadly this being the most type of social contact the brown haired boy had encountered in a while, he could only stare back. As he adjusted his glasses he saw the stranger cover his eyes with his hands, disappearing into the restroom, almost like a fish camly trying to swim away from a predator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter~ Sorry if it's bit short, i just kind of wanted to post a chapter as soon as i could. I'll probably update in a couple of day or so with a longer chapter. Please leave comments and tell me what you think of the story do far, i would really appreciate it :D