A devil.

10 Days to say I Love You.

Avoiding all the noises of people talking, she focuses at one spot only: Jackson Wang. There he is, the prince of the university. He's handsome, he's funny, he's hot, he is perfect and there is nothing in this world that is hotter than him. All the girls fall for him and all the boys just want to become his best buddy. If you want to become friends with that guy, you have to be beautiful, rich and famous. 

But just look at her, look at Krystal Jung. She is not as beautiful as the girls around him, she is not famous nor rich but how lucky her life is, she is his childhood friend. She used to live next door to him and she knew every secrets of him. From his very first crush to his dark secrets, she knew everything and soon, they became best friends but growing up, he started to change. He hangs out with the hot people at their age and doesn't care about her anymore. She moved away from the neighborhood, too. They don't talk much now but sometimes, they steal a glance from each other and only watch each other in quiet  no greeting things or even smile at each other. 

But she loves him. Since seventh grade. When he started to dating girls, she had this weird feelings in her heart and when she asked her friends, they said she was jealous and that was when she found out she love him. It has been seven years since then but she never told him about it. And she also knows that even if she tells him, he wouldn't accept her.  

Krystal lets out a long sigh as she leaves the university and walked toward to a coffee shop near it. 

"He's really cute, I love him so much I don't want to let him go."

"He gave me a ring on our second month anniversary! And I will wear that ring when we have a wedding." 

"He called me all night yesterday but I thought that he doesn't love me anymore... Poor my honey."

People walking pass her, they are all talking about their lovers with a happy smile on their faces. Somehow, she feels jealous a little. FInally, it's red light. She walks pass the road without looking around but when she reaches at the middle, she hears a loud noise and looked at the right side to see a car coming this way. She opens her eyes widely, not sure what to do next but then someone grabs her arm and pulls her back into a hug. 

"?!" Krystal froze in one place and then she heard people yelling.

"It's a red light! Is that guy crazy!"

"Oh god, luckily she is ok!"

"She is supposed to be dead?" When people are talking and wishing Krystal to be ok, she hears someone says that she should be dead. She finally gets a hold of herself and pushes the person saved her life away to look at their face clearly. It's a very handsome guy, to be honest, she never saw someone this handsome before. He narrows his eyes and rubs her forehead. 

"Are you ok? Be careful next time." His voice is warm but his hand is so cold. She bows down. "Thank you for saving me... And sorry." When she looks up, he already left. She tilts her head a side in confussion. At least I should buy him a drink or so... 

 

After the accident, she doesn't want to come to the coffee shop but she wants to go home instead. She is too tired, couldn't help it. 

"Are you Krystal Jung?!" As she walking, someone grabs her by the arm and pulled her back.

"Uh?" She blinks as she sees the guy before. Huh? What is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be gone now? Or.. perhaps he really wants her to buy him a drink? "Yes, I am. and you are...?"

"Tch, damn it!" He let her arm go and hit his head. 

Krystal looks at him with a confused look. What's wrong? Did she do something wrong? He punches himself and grumbles, she looks around them and finds no one else on this empty street but him and her. Is he... crazy? Oh no, is he going to her? Or is he going to kill her and sell her organs? She starts to step back a few steps while keeping an eye on him. Ok, count to three then start to run, you can do this Krystal Jung. 

As she steps back, he turns around to look at her. "Do not run away." His voice is cold and his eyes are sharp, he gives her a harsh glare. As she looks at him into the eyes, she felt super scared. If look can kill a person then she is probably dead by now. 

"What do you need from me?" With all the guts, she asks. 

"I'm so sorry to say this but your life is going to end today." 

She couldn't believe him. Is he joking right now because is it not so very funny. She frowned then put her hands in the pocket, tilts her head aside. "Sure, go ahead and kill me." She is not easy to kidding with. Boy, I'm gonna kill you right away. But Krystal doesn't know who is she "killing". "I don't have time to joke with, and you are acting very crazy right now." 

The boy in front of raised his eyebrows and grinned widely. "Why would I joke about your fate?" 

"What do you mean...?" 

"Krystal Jung, you are going to die at the age 20 by a car accident. What happened earlier? You were going to die. You are supposed to die but I accidentally saved you. Yeah, you could say it was my mistake because I saved someone's life." He rollled his eyes. "Anyway, you will have to back outside the road, wait for a car bump into you then you die, I just have to collect your sad soul then bring you to the other world, check if you are gonna go to heaven or not then I will dissapear from your life forever." 

He talks like he is rapping. She narrows her eyes and tries her best to understand whatever he is talking about but it's all so confused. What heaven and hell? Is he some kind of demon or something? And what does that mean by she is supposed to be dead? She shakes her head and steps backward. "Listen, I don't know what is your problem but who are you and how do you know that is my fate?" 

"I'm not  a human. I'm a devil."

thump. 

She opens her eyes widely then burst out laughing. Is he stupid? Oh, or is he roleplaying? The boy gives her a death glare then he snaps his finger. Krystal is still laughing but then stopped and looks to her left side. A house, one of her neighbor's house is burning. "What..."

"It's not a trick." 

She could feel the hot air around her because of the fire, she wants to run away as fast as possible but what is important is the people inside that house. She must help them, not run away from them. "S-Stop!" She yells and with another finger snap, the fire stopped burning and the house comes back to the normal form, no signs shows that it was burning before. 

How,,, Impossible... Krystal tugs her shirt and looks at him. 

"Luckily there is no one inside right now. Anyway, they are all gonna die in 30 years because of a vacation trip."

"No.." She steps back a few more steps. "This cant be real, no..." 

Mark grabs her hand and pulls her forward. "I'm sorry but I don't have much time, we must collect your soul before others find out." 

"No! Stop! Please! Let, let me live more! Just 10 days! Only 10 days!" She screams and tries to push his hand away. No way, she is still too young, too beautiful and too cute to die. She still hasn't confessed her feelings yet, she, she -

"Shut up! You stupid human! If you keep yelling then the angels might hear us!" He yells back. 

Huh? Angels? That's right, angels! If they hear her, maybe they will save her! Oh, they can not save her but if they find out, they will give him a punishment. She should use this chance to threat him. "ANGELS! ANGELS! CAN YOU HEAR ME! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS DEVI-" Before she finished the sentence, he covers and gives her another dead glare. 

"Do you wanna die?" 

I don't but I am going to die. She wants to answers him but he doesn't let her go. Krystal frowns and he lets her go. "Just only 10 days, please! Just 10 days! I promise I won't tell teh angels, nah, I don't even know who are the angels - But please, just 10 more days! I have something really important to do so if you just please, give me 10 more days..." She begs him and already has tears welled up in her eyes. Idiot, why would you cry? 

"...." The boy couldn't do anything more, he sighs. "It is very dangerous, you should know that." 

She sobs and wipes her tears away. "I know..."

"Then  I will have to come with you to protect you." 

"...Huh?" She looks up at him. What, does that mean he is going to let her live for 10 days? Krystal grins widely after the tears and she hugs him. "Yay thank you so much!!!!"

"G-Get out of me you dirty human!" He pushes her away. 

"O-Ow! Alrigth." She pouts. 

"Just only 10 days, ok? ANd you must listen to me, do not leave my side unless I give you the permission." HE points at her forehead. 

"Promise." She smiles.

"Haha, you are pretty interesting. Make a deal with a devil like me." 

"..." She looks away, doesn't want to answer to tath question. "So devil, my name is Krystal."

"Call me Mark, Mark Tuan."


finally, the first chapter is done! it took me a a week though.. because i have to edit stuff, lmao. apologize to marksul and jackstal shippers because i suddenly changed this storty into markstal : ( but there will be a lot of jackstal and marksul moments though! don't worry!

 anyway, i hope you like it! subscribe and comment for more <3 have a nice day and thank you for reading!