Short... so so short... continue?

With Love and Friends

Today was the first day of your senior year and you were determine to get a boyfriend this year, you refused to graduate as a relationship . Hell even your best friend Jae (that's me hehehe) had a boyfriend sing freshman year. Her and Jinki were the perfect couple, like seriously it creeps you out how made for each other they are.

You were nothing shy of attractive, but your mouth had a way of ruining any chances you had of attracting a mate. You tend to say rude things and had a bit of a bite, you actually wondered how Jae put up with your crap for the past 17years of your life.

This year was gunna be different though, you worked on your potty mouth all summer long in hopes of changing your demeanor. Sadly that all changed when a new guy, that moved in during the summer, sat next to you in your morning classes.

Jonghyun was his name and he was just as bad if not worse of a tongue than you, which seriously irritated you to no end.

His posture and mouth did match his image unlike you, but he had this beauty that you couldn't quite explain in words, until you tried to tell Jae at lunch.

She was cuddled up next to Jinki as he fed her and she fed him. God was that gross, I mean common, so much freakin corny fluffy romance just emanated from these to love puppies, it was almost toxic. Well almost, because as much as it was overpowering, it made you want to fight harder to find a boyfriend.

"Are you even listening to me Jae?!" You hissed with irritation.

She giggled softly and sat up straight and gave her full attention to me. "Of course, you are going on about this Jonghyun guy, how he is a jerk and he has a bad mouth to him as well. How despite his rough look he is so gorgeous and you can't stop thinking of his plump lips and the muscles that are made oh so apparent through his skin tight shirt... Yea [y/n], I heard it all." She giggled softly once more when she watched your cheeks turn bright red. Hearing her repeat my words made me realize just how embarrassing I sounded.

"Ya know, I think you may have a ‘lil crush. Who knows maybe you have more in common than just your mouthy words." She finished and went back to her lover.

Her words repeated in my head and i could do nothing but laugh it off, no way a smartass like him would go for a smartass like me... Oh I just had a great idea... "I'll blackmail him!" You thought out loud making Jae and Jinki turn their heads at you with a worrisome questioning look.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

I know its so short but its what I was able to get on IG and I wanted if you guys like the concept and if I should continue =3

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608002051946252889&pid=1.7