final

maknae can be scary

MBLAQ members especially the leader always showed their love towards their maknae in a very... Unique way. Well, they simply loved to bully the puppy like boy.

Mir, being an A type, he didn't want to start any fight, so he just kept quiet even if the joke sometimes went overboard. 

He still remembered how Seungho scolded him during practice. He didn't do mistakes that worth to be yelled at. He just messed up one single step in their dance routine. One ing step!

GO had been messing up since half an hour into the practice but never get yelled at. Just because he was younger, most likely because he was the youngest, all the frustration being thrown in his way. But he didn't say anything and just bowed down and apologized. Like he always did.

Seungho was like that, but GO was worse. Sure the second oldest hyung wasn't all scary like the devil leader. But, GO was the type that torture you in a very unshown way. Mir had to say, he seemed like GO's slave most of the time. And he couldn't just denied any of his hyungs' request. Wait! When he thought back, he was the slave for both the oldest members of MBLAQ. But, still. Mir kept quiet about his dissatisfaction. Only kept chanting words in his own head. 'It's okay. It's usual for the maknae. Everywhere you go, you're the maknae.'

For Joon, Mir didn't know how to start. He sometimes thought that Joon hate him for the fact. He never agreed to any of the maknae's invitation to hang out together. But Mir didn't care much about that. It just that he remembered one time when their manager, Kyungho got into an accident, asked Mir to call Joon and Mir did. And oh, how it hurts how unaccepting the tone of Joon's voice. Who the hell answer the phone with simple out flat "What?" laced with boredom. He just had to grit his teeth in order to tell Joon his intention for calling and disturbing the guy.

Thunder? Well, Thunder would be a bit better he thought. Or, was it worse? At first he was okay with his youngest hyung eventhough they were kind of awkward together. But, by the time, Thunder had shown his true colour. That hyung actually was a guy with a very big ego. A pride that reached his head. But, Mir didn't take any of that to heart. He had his own pride too. But, Thunder was also vengeful. Almost as worst as Joon. Mir remembered one time he couldn't answer Thunder's call because he left his phone at the practice room. After that, Thunder never answer his call and when he asked the older, the guy in question simply said he had deleted Mir's number. Really? Who did that for simply one phone call. Again, one simple phonecall!

A flick on his head made Mir jumped. "Hey, stop daydreaming." Said his manager. "We're here."

Mir looked around the already empty van. They were now at a club to celebrate their first consecutive wins for the song 'This is War'. Mir was glad he was already an adult.

Mir followed his manager into the club and straight towards a private booth for the MBLAQ. "Hyung! For me?" Mir took a hold of Byungki's arm.

Byungki nodded and went to fetch Mir's drink knowing the rapper couldn't handle alcohol. He'd to settle with coke or soda then.

"I'm going up to the dance floor!" GO announced and made his way to midst of the crowd whom was swaying with the loud music.

Mir sat himself next to Thunder, opposite to Seungho and Joon. Later, Byungki came with Mir's soda. He put it on the table near Thunder's drink.

"Don't get wasted too much!" Byungki shouted over the loud music. While bing his head to the music, Seungho just grin and raised an okay sign with his hand. And Byungki left.

Thunder pushed the glass to Mir which the younger took with a smile. "Want to cheers?" Thunder asked.

Mir nodded and clank their glass together and gulped down the drink in oneshot. 

Mir coughed when the liquid burned his throat. "!" He heard Thunder swore. "Our glass got changed!" The older added and Mir felt hands cupping his cheeks. "Cheolyong? Cheolyong?" The older called and Mir wondered why the sound of his hyung voice sounded so distant. Even the loud music just now sounded muffled. Like he was being dunk into the pool. And everything went black.

"Seungho hyung! He's drunk!" Thunder told the leader, worried.

"What? How did he got drunk on soda?" The leader asked, walking around the table to get to the already out maknae.

"His glass got changed with mine." Thunder mumbled.

"What? He faint with just a shot?" GO suddenly already standing by the table. Looking at the drunk maknae with amusement.

"Let's just get home. I'm tired anyway." Joon intervened, looking grumpy. The others have no qualm. Them too didn't have the feel to enjoy the night. Not after a very tired day.

 

Joon looked over to his side when he felt a load on his shoulder. It was Mir, leaning on him. He just let the drunk maknae slept like that. He found this kind of funny and cute actually for Mir to got drunk with only a small glass of alcohol. It wasn't the strong kind either. 

Joon jumped when suddenly Mir shot up awake. Tge maknae looked straight ahead with a stern expression.

"Cheolyong?" Joon called, gaining the other three attention too. All of them were looking at maknae direction now.

"Cheolyong?" Now it was Seungho who called the boy's name. 

Mir's eyes flickered towards the owner of the voice. His eyes looked different somehow. They weren't as soft as they usually is. They looked strong and cold as Mir gazed down on Seungho. The maknae snickered, surprising his hyungs.

"Is he sober?" GO asked gulping loudly at Mir's sudden changed in demeanor.

"That I am." Mir suddenly answered. His voice was void of any feeling, deep and menacing. The maknae tilted his head around the van as he scruntinized each of his hyungs with his cold gaze. "What? Never see a guy before?" He asked.

Right then, the van stopped as they reached the dorm. Mir was the first to climbed out of the vehicle. The others would have said that Mir looked sober looking at how stable the boy stood and walked but the flushed cheeks said otherwise. So did the change in behaviour.

All of them climbed off the van, ready to head back to the dorm when Mir talked again. "Hey, you!"

The other four turned and Seungho noticed Mir's eyes directed towards him. 

"Yeah, you shortie." Mir snickered.

Seungho fumed. "Is that any way to talk to a hyung?" He seethed, grabbing Mir by the collar. 

"Oh? Then, what's the right way?" Mir smirked and curled his slender fingers around Seungho's wrist and put pressure that was enough to make Seungho hissed and pulled away. The oldest craddled his almost broken hand near to his chest. "Weaklings." Mir snorted. "Take your trash with you." Mir threw the coat and the bag Seungho left behind since the older had been used to Mir helping him to carry all his things. "I'm not your slaves." Mir brushed pass the hyungs, intentionally bumped his shoulder into Seungho on his way.

"What just happened?" GO breathed. The others were too shocked to answer.

 

The four members of MBLAQ enter the dorm and found Mir sitting on the couch, watching the television. Mir gave a short glance at the other members before his eyes fall back on the screen, totally ignoring his hyungs' presence.

"I'm going to sleep." Joon announced.

"Go wash yourself first. You smell." Mir voiced, eyes not leaving the screen.

"Excuse me?" Joon was baffled. So did the other three. How much more vulgar and rude the drunk Mir would be?

"You heard me. Or maybe there's too much dirt in you ears?" Mir turned his head slightly, flashing a lopsided smile.

Joon was about to lunge at the maknae but GO was fast to hold him down. "He's drunk." GO reminded.

"I am not." Mir got up and approached his hyung. "I'm not a drunkard nor a player like you bastard." His eyes sharply directed towards GO.

"You!" This time it was GO who lunged on Mir, taking the youngef to the floor with loud 'thud'. 

"Stop it!" Seungho ordered, trying to break off the fight only to get thrown away to the side. Thunder and Joon quickly helped the fallen leader.

Mir easily controlled the fight. In a blink of eyes, he was already straddling the older. His right hand grabbing his hyung's throat and squeezing it tight. His left hand was pulled backwards, ready to launch a strong punch.

The others were silenced by the glint in Mir's eyes. The eyes no longer looked innocent and cute but instead murderous and no hesitation.

GO felt how his air was cut. He shut his eyes, embracing himself for the strong punch that yet to come. And it never came. The hold on his throat was getting loose. He opened his eyes and saw Mir who was hovering over him, blinking rapidly, both hands limp by his side. Second later, the maknae fall against GO's chest, still straddling the older. GO wrapped his arms around the maknae instinctively.

GO lifted Mir's face by his chin. The maknae was sleeping, even sighing contently as he made himself more comfortable on top of the honey voiced singer, snuggling the older's warm chest looking like a baby.

GO looked over the three confused members. "He's asleep." He said, sounding blur himself.

 

Mir groaned as he felt throbbing in his head. What happened? The last thing he remembered was Thunder looking worriedly at him. "Crap! I was drunk, wasn't I?" 

"Yes, you were." Mir turned to see Seungho at the doorframe to his room. "Come. The breakfast is ready."

Mir followed the leader to the kitchen. His eyes scanned all of his hyung and he let out a relief sigh.

"What is it?" GO asked, putting a plate in front of Mir.

Mir smiled sweetly. And the other thought it had all passed and the maknae was back to himself. Until the words fall from maknae's lips. "I'm just glad you guys are still alive."

Joon choked on his toast. Thunder's fall from his chair, looking horrified. Seungho swallowed and his eyes wide. And the spatula in GO's hand fall and clattered as the metal met the floor.

Mir looked around. "Oh god... I did something, didn't I?" The maknae asked with his wide innocent eyes. "That's why I don't drink! I got drunk once and my cousin was rushed to the ICU. They even found one of my neighbour fainted with bruises in the drain next to my house. Who did I hurt now?" Mir kept rambling until he noticed the red mark on GO's neck. Mir gasped and ran to his hyung noticing how the older flinched. "I'm sorry!!!" He cried and hugged the older almost sobbing.

It was silent for a good minute until Seungho voiced. "It's a relief we got our maknae back."

GO patted Mir's blond hair. "You just drunk." He said and Mir nodded against GO's shoulder.

"I think, he kept holding back and just burst all out when he got drunk." Thunder voiced, climbing back to his seat. "Do you hate us, Cheolyong? Since we kind of treated you..." Thunder intentionally didn't finish his words.

"Well, I do keep grudge sometimes. But I don't hate you guys. Never." Mir again smiled sweetly.

"You're much scarier now, smiling like that after what happened last night." Joon commented.

"Sorry." Mir let out a mechanical laugh and shot his puppy eyes to his hyungs. 

"Just. Just promise me you won't drink again. Ever." GO looked deep into Mir's puppy eyes.

Mir lift up his hand in an oath making manner. "I promise!"

"Maknae sure can be scary." Seungho mumbled and the kitchen was filled with laugh.