#CHEATSHEET

#VALENTINE : we're your valentine! ( apply soon )
TnmV6KC.gif
trainee handbook
the cheat sheet!

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. okay, if it wasn't clear enough, this is just your typical idol applyfic. as i've mentioned in the foreword, this isn't going to have a very clear plot: it just talks about the struggles and whatnot of an idol. so, yes, they'll be minimal fluff.

and the basic rules:
1. subscribe is a must for all applicants
2. no bashing, it's rude and childish; if you're not trying to be mean, phrase your words properly
3. because i already set the group's debut date, i'll also be setting the deadline first: 10
february
4. pm me or just comment below if you are confused by anything i will be addressing later

APPLICATION DETAILS. basically, this section will be addressing all issues of application (mostly superficial things)

NEATNESS. i can't really stand messy apps, so please make it neat.
LENGTH. i prefer both quality and quantity: so while i don't want to read an entire novel of your character, i don't want to read one-liners either. make it work.
RECYCLING APPS. i have no issue with it, just make the required alterations to fit into my story
APPLYING TWICE. you can apply twice, you just have to apply with different characters and different plotlines

PERSONALITY. i want diversity and complexity (not so much so that i feel like math class all over again). i don't want generic characters: thus meaning, no stereotypical "bubbly girl" whose only flaws are being too naive or stubborn. neither do i want characters with contradicting traits: i want complexity, not a paradox. and most importantly, no mary sues.

FACE CLAIMS. i'll try not to be very restrictive with this, here goes: ulzzang, models and actresses. as for idols, yes, i do allow them: but they cannot be from sm. so no red velvet, no girls generation, no f(x). also, they must have a lot of photos. on another note, face claims must match age and ethnicity: okay, mainly ethnicity because koreans usually look a decade younger.

AGE RANGE. for this group, i'm looking at about a 1990 to 1996/7. i am hoping for an equal distribution of age range. i don't want all the girls to be around the 94-liner and such: in fact, brownie points for the older applicants. as for those aiming the 96/97 spot, there will only be one member by that age, so try not to crowd there too much.

LOVE INTEREST. any one is allowed: they can be anyone working in the idol industry (idols, artistes, models and actors), or they can an oc (and even then, they can be anything). there is only one rule: they must be males. yes, i'm uncomfortable with writing yuri. other than that, i'm cool with anything. though try to stay away from mainstream groups (exo, bts, got7). however, using kris, luhan or baekhyun (given that you use baekyeon as a gimmick) will give you brownie points.

IDOL RELATIVES. you are allowed idol relatives, but be realistic. say you use jessica jung as cousin, krystal jung should appear somewhere too. on the other hand, someone like niel (who does actually have a couple of younger brothers who are pretty much unknown), you can make it so that he only has one younger sister or older sister; these are just examples.

POSITIONS. if you haven't already notice, i'll be basing valentine off aoa heavily. thus, meaning positions will also be based off aoa. however, the leader will be kept first and decided later on. keep in mind that the visual will be the prettiest; whereas the face of the group will have quite a bit of pre-debut expreriences.

SHIN JIMIN. main rapper
PARK CHOA. main vocalist
SEO YUNA. lead vocalist
SHIN HYEJEONG. lead dancer, vocalist, face of the group
KWON MINAH. vocalist, rapper, dancer
KIM SEOLHYUN. lead dancer, vocalist, visual
KIM CHANMI. main dancer, rapper, maknae

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. basically, any questions asked will be put here along with the answers and the date answered.

#turn-in   #source-code