Your lovely sister -Young-ji

I Just can't love you

"Anyo, it's Young- ji

 

today, is the day for the audtion, for I practisie so long and hard. I had even to skip the carm school. But yesterday something terrible happend.

During dinner time, mom brought my favorite food. Wich was really suprising cause all of dishes were special. This kind of dinner only happens when there was a bad or good news.

Also sometime on the weekend, when mom is in good mood. However, it was quite, no one said anything suprising, so I thought that something teribble going to happen.

Would Dad's company shut down?  Where any final crisis? Would this be my last best dishes and after today we have to move out? 

But then suddenly Dad looked up and smiled. 

He said: 

"I have something to say!" 

Mom answerd: 

"Is it a good or bad news ?

Dad: 

"Today, I met someone, from china, who said, he will help us with our company. "( by the way, my dad owns a small company at the country side, which suplies fruits)

Mom: 

"And how much does he want for this Projekt?"

Dad: 

"Nothing, all he wants is that one of our daughters, marry his son."

Mom:

What? 

Ah, I forget to mention, that I have a older sister, her name  Guk-joo. She is a Kind person and sometimes wierd. Sadly we don't a like, so she gets often mistaked as my aunty. 

Since she was the oldest, I thought he would say her name. For a Moment I felt very bad for her since she had a long time crush on her junior. 

Psst, don't tell anyone, cause its a BIG secreat.

But then...

Dad: 

"I thought to choose our lovely Young-ji"

Since he had that stupid face with thats stupid bright smile, I didn't talk back, even when he said, I had to meet that guy today. How can I marry, someone who I

didnt even seen once in my life? And how can I let my audition for pass, for this stupid thing. So I thought diffrent kind of way for escaping. But then, I remeberd, 

that china guy, hasn't seen me also and probably even don't know my name. Noona, forgive me being so evil, but I have to go to that audition.  >.<

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Noona Noona Noooona!"

"What!" 

"You like that strange Autor, who writes that strange Books right?"

"Ya how many times I said, he isn't strange!"

"Mianhwe, but I heard someone in my class talking, that he is here in our town"

"In our Town!?"

"Yes you know she the President of his Fanclub. I heard her talking with other girls, so I thought tell you about it !"

"Ya, are you make fun of me?"

"Anni, I'm telling you the truth. Jinja!"

"....Then....were hehm is he......ehme...I mean place?" 

"Oh....wait....she said something about a Hotel. Ah that Dragon Hotel."

"You mean that Hotel, where only rich people go for dinner and lunch, which our family can't ever achive untill you got an rich man?"

"What...?  Yes, yes that one!"

"Ah...I will give you snakes later, so take care of the class." 

"Sure I will."

*Leaves the class room*

"Minahwa Noona, but also fighting!" 

"Young Ji?" 

"Oh Sunny-noona?"

"What ru doing here?"

"Ah me, I just talked with noona, abou that strange writer she likes. But I have to go now."

"Ya, Ya...wait. You.....didn't do anywierd or?"