Happy

Wishing Upon A Dream

                     IT'S ALL START WITH HAPPINES,RIGHT? NOBODY WILL WANTED TO BE SAD                                   


"Jackson!"

What?Mom? Jackson lifted his head up. Should I go to see mom..or..not?

Jackson stand up from the place he's hiding.

"Found you! Ahaha.I win!!" Jongguk yelled. Aish..

"Don't you heard Mom called my name?" Jackson asked. Curious boy.

"No..oope.'' he gasped"Maybe..it was from..." Jongguk point at the curtain.

"Nah. You're lying.Liar." Jongguk laught.

"Okay.Okay. Mom really did called you and I think she said she wanted to take us to the cafe. I think she wanted to give us ice cream and I think she said that she whoever kiss her first will get to eat  it more ice cream." Jongguk laught.

"Oh No You Don't" Jackson  hurriedly chased  Jongguk who is nearly reach the kitchen. Jackson know her mom really well. When her mom said more food she never lied togive it to us. For the one who din't get the extra or more will only stare at the one who get it. And I don't want to be the one..who stare!!

Jackson put his leg on full speed. Please! I want to win this!! I'm not gonna let Jongguk be the one who was eating while me?!!.....Hergh!!

Jongguk ran to the kitchen without even looking at the back. As he reach the kitchen.."What?!!!!"
He saw Jackson already hugging mom. How?!! Ah...he's a speed runner at his school and he must be using another way to go to kitchen without passing me. This can't be..What..should..I..do..?????

"Mom! Can I have..."Jackson smiled at Jongguk.

"Mom. She want to give all the extra ice cream you that you said for me!"       

"Really? Oh how kind of you Jackson." His mother smiled proudly whilepurring Jackson's hair. "Actually can we both have the extra ice cream? By the way Jongguk lied" his mother looked at Jongguk who was staring at the floor.

"Come here.Okayy close your eyes and see who will I give the more ice cream." they close their eyes while nervously waiting for the hug.

Mrs.Sonna came closer to her sons and tickle them. Both of her sons laught. Suddenly,the sound of the door open make theme all freeze. Mr Insoo walked to the kitchen when he heard noise from there. He looked at his wife,and the two of his sons who were freeze like Elsa froze them.

"What...are...you...doing?"

"We..we..are...is...no.."Jackson closed his eyes.

"It's really bad. Totally!!!"  Her wife gasped. "If you don"t invited me to play along. HahahaHe joined his wife .

Later,that night, they went to a cafe and bought a lot of ice cream cake.
 

                                                                        ***

"Daddy? Mom?

 

 

 

 

 

 

It'snot finished I will continue it later..Sorry..