Ch. 1

Just Another Friend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, all of you are here right? I called everyone here to make an announcement regarding the upcoming assessment. You all know that Busan Music Festival is going to be held in one and half months right?”

 

“Neh~”

 

“So, the ones who come top three in this assessment will be able to represent our academy in the festival.”

 

Excited murmurs started spreading around the hall

 

“And, you can even collaborate with others for this time. I hope you will practice hard for the assessment in three weeks time! That’s it for today! Dismissed!”

 

Excited murmurs started again and Seungyoon was determined as ever

 

I have to win this. This is my chance to make my mom proud. She has had hard time because of me..i have to make her proud..

 

His friend, Joohyuk burst his train of thought

 

 “Aargh~ Why assessments? I mean, why do music academy even have assessments~” Joohyuk complained to Seungyoon who was busy with his guitar.

 

“Yah. If you have time to complain, why don’t you go to practice or something?”

 

“Hmph. Do you have something planned? Is that why you seem so calm?”

 

“Mm..I’m going to collaborate with someone, that’s why I don’t have much tension.” Seungyoon smirked

 

“By some one……don’t tell me you got Eunji to collaborate with you?”

 

Seungyoon just smirked again

 

Flashback

 

Seungyoon was having hard time in school these days, what with being betrayed and bullied by the one whom he used to think of as his best friend. And being a teenager certainly didn’t help. Call it rebellious age or something, he hadn’t been to school in weeks, and all he had was his passion for music. So he had entered this music academy, from suggestion of his mother who hoped her son would find friends with the same passion and turn his life around.

 

He had joined hesitantly, and it was first day at the academy

 

 He was suddenly called in front stage by the teacher who was showing him around

 

“Okay, kids. There’s a new kid joining the academy today. Come, introduce yourself”

 

“…My..name is Seungyoon. Kang Seungyoon. I’m 3rd year middle school student of Busan High School..And I play guitar.. hope to get along with you guys..”

 

“Since he just joined I hope you will get along with him! “

 

“Neh~”

 

“Okay, get going!”

 

Everyone scattered and he was left alone with the teacher

 

“I was planning on showing you around but I just called into the meeting..Wait, I will assign the task to someone else..”

 

Teacher looked around but there was no one in sight.

 

“Teacher..I can look around on my own..” he was cut off by the loud bang on the door

 

A girl rushed in, huffing and puffing.. Seungyoon took a good look at her. Converse. Baggy pants. Loose shirt. Middle length hair with bangs. Eyeglass.

 

“…..Teacher….Did….I….make….it…..on…..time….?” the girl said in between her breaths

 

“Jung Hyerim! You are late again!”

 

“Te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter