Home

Yang´s sin

"Noona! I'm home!" Hae Yeon heard the front door slam shut and saw her beloved brother enter the living room. 

"YOSEOBIE!" She yelled excited and jumped off the couch to welcome him with a warm, tight hug. 

"Seobie.." She whimpered. She stood on her toes to press her warm cheek against his while grabbing a handful of his soft dark hair and ruffled it to a big mess.

"Noona.." The male hissed. He held his sister from the waist and nuzzled her neck lovingly. As he sniffed her scent in he knew he was finally home.

"...so bad" She heard him murmur.

"What?" She pulled away. He whined when she did. 

"I said that I've missed you so much!" While throwing his hands in the air, imitating a little kid. His eyes shining with happiness.

She missed that. She missed seeing her dear brother full of joy. God, it's been too long. He´s been visiting his parents mostly. With all the work she's been doing and him managing a celebrity life with a tight schedule it was almost impossible to meet with his sister. 

She smiled in return and led him to the kitchen.

"You must be starving from your journey." He took a seat at the dinner table and watched his sister warming up his favorite dishes she'd prepared for him. 

"So, how have you been?"

~

They were watching an old, boring, action movie. But both their minds were elsewhere. Yoseob was lying his head on his sisters lap, while she combed his hair with her small fingers. He mentally purred because of how nice it felt. He moved in her lap en wrapped an arm around her knees. Hae Yeon tensed for a second but didn't think much of it. But her hand stopped moving and just continued looking forward at the low voiced plasma TV. She felt his thumb rubbing her clothed thigh and she suddenly felt hot.

"Seobie.." She unconsciously murmured, but he heard her clearly. Her heart was calling out for him. He turned around and their eyes met. She looked down at him an her heart skipped a beat when she saw him looking at her with an unreadable look in his eyes.

"It's late."

~

"Seobie, open up! I've brought you some clean clothes." Hae Yeon knocked on the bathroom door. The door opened and she handed him a pile of his old clothes that smelled fresh and clean. Her breath got caught in when she looked up at her sibling. Yoseob had only a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist. She followed the happy trail that started from his navel and disappeared to god knows where under the towel. The girl blushed. She was starting at his abs, his chest, the erected nippels, his shoulders, his well build arm muscles and his long big hands that were busy drying his hair with a towel on his head. She stared intensely at a drop of water that fell from a strand of hair to his cheek and a few other heavier drops that reached farther till his neck. He removed the towel from his head and handed it to her and took the clothes that she was holding wordlessly. She felt dazed. His hair was still soaking wet. Heavy drops of water kept falling on his chest and shoulder. Just before he could pull t-shirt on he felt a cloth on his chest. He stopped for a second and looked at how his sister wiped the drops of water off his chest. She avoided the nippels. 

"This won't do.." She said lowly and started drying his hair with the towel. 

"You should dry it properly, Seobie." She sounded breathless and frustrated. He just stood there motionless while loosely holding the t-shirt in his hand. She stood on her tip toes to reach the back of his head. She speed when she felt his warm breath on her cheek and flushed when she realized how close she has gotten. Their eyes met and she gulped. 

To others it would look like they're just siblings helping each other out, but normal siblings wouldn't feel a tempting electricity when standing so close to each other or feel the need to get more closer as if they couldn´t stay too far away from each other. 

"You know.." He started. Her hands still unmoving above his head holding the towel. His eyes locked with hers. 

"I have a whole week off."

"Oh..." Hae Yeon wasn't listening. She felt dizzy just staring at his moist lips and white teeth that were biting and pulling on his bottom lip. 

"And it's not often that we get the same days off." He said lowly. 

"Then we just have to make the most out of it. She forced out. 

"We will." He answered determination glowed in his beautiful brown orbs that made her feel a bit insecure and at the same time strangely excited. 

... 

"Get dressed. You'll catch a cold."

~