1 : The Meeting

Failed to love

It's been a hell of ride for this girl, she went through countless obstacles last year.

(y/n)'s POV

I'm thinking how horrible these pasts months has been doing. I better reflect on myself. 

I broke up with my ex-boyfriend after being tired being only one who cares the most. On the other reason, I met this guy who made me fall for him with his sweet words. He is a friend but he tried really hard. He is the only one who stay when others doesn't. He's the one who gave me advices when I'm depressed. He were there when my ex-boyfriend couldn't. He liked me but I couldn't reply his love since I have a boyfriend at that time. After two months, I couldn't bear with my 'boyfriend' anymore so we broke up. Two days after my broke up, this guy, Mark, came to me. He said all those sweet things again. 

"I don't care if he is mad, I still want you." he said. I doubted his love. Maybe he was like that only because he is sympathy with me? Or his gang dared him to do so? Or he really likes me? I think a lot. I asked my friends if I should say yes. Well, it's a matter of heart so of course I don't want to hurt myself, my heart. At first, I sent an OK emoji. He was all happy. I'm truly happy for myself, too. We chatted all day, we keep in contact every single time. 

Mark is a friendly guy. He is really easygoing and people liked him since he is cheerful and bubbly. At first, I'm not mad or jealous. I'm okay with he befriend with everyone he wants. But one day, he gets really mad at me. "(y/n), I don't want you to talk to other boys." As a girl, who loved him, wholeheartedly, sincerely, ofcourse I said yes and bear with it. I stopped any connections between me and my boy friends. I stopped following boys on my instagram. I stopped playing with the boys at the park. And the important thing is I stopped talking to my closest guy friend, Hyun. Mark dislikes me being close with Hyun because he knew Hyun is my closest friend and the one I go to when I want someone to talk. And Mark knows, Hyun likes me since we were 12 years old. Now, we are 15 years.

One day, I saw Mark being extra friendly to his girl classmates. I'm so furious so I dashed out from my class and ran to the nearest toilet. I'm mad. I'm jealous. That day, I don't talk to him or walk with him. I walk by myself when it's time to go home. I'm quiet when he is around. He texted me. "(y/n), why you did not wait for me? I'm late just now. The teacher said we didn't do her homeworks so we have to go home 10-minutes late than usual." I read it and didn't reply him.Bunches of texts were sent by him but I ignored all of them. Another text came, "why you didn't reply to all my texts and didn't answer my calls?" I read it and let it be. A call came from an unknown number. I picked up " Hello?" "(y/n), I'm worried you might die. HAHA it's okay you already answer my call now. What's up baby girl?" Mark said in his playful tone. I sighed. "You... I don't like you. You flirted with other girls." He kept quiet. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for any grammartical errors. Yes,this is in the past. I'm doing my best to keep this story updated. I'm on my school holiday and only less than a week left so I need to prepare for the new year, new life, new school. 

Mark is flirtyyy oneeeeeeeeee :(( and he is the main character! Wonwoo will come soon :>>

p/s : Hyun is Mark's bestfriend. so imagine how hard it is for me, Hyun & Mark in real life. :LOL: