Chapter 1

How Foolish I am

Ding dong ! ding dong ! the school bell already rung . Now it's 5 January 2013 the school session already started . 

 

Arghh why did i have to go to school , i still need 8 hour sleep . It's okey then i will cheer up myself for the sake of my life and future

"yaa Chea Won-ah what are you doing there talking all alone by yourself ? are you okey ? did you just go crazy ? hah ?" said JiHyo while tapped my head

."haha did you want to die or put you hands off from my head ?" I pretend to be angry .

"Ahh arasso , what if i choose to die haha ?" JiHyo joking with her naughty

. "YAA!!!Come here faster !" i screamed out loudly

. "mianhae Chea Won-ah heheh...." JiHyo slowly run from me

. "stopped there!" i started to go after her 

 

. I run with my messy hair and my school bag fell at the feet . Suddenly , i accidently hit with the tall guy and and we fall at the ground ."Mianhea , i accidently bumping into you . I am really sorry" while bow to that guy . "What you think you are doing hah stupid girl ?" screamed at me with his sharp eyes . 

 

I was very suprised , that i got speechless . How can a good looking guy , smart and brainy guy screamed at me ruthlessly . I thought he was still new in our school so i let it pass , if not i just feel like to kick him with my powerful nike shoes . "I am really sorry" while taking my bag .

"boo ?sorry? just that? can you see that my school pants ripped ?" he pointed at his pants .

"Okey give it to me then , i will sew it for you is that okey?" i talked angrily .

"You know how much is this pants cost?" talked with his eyes shaprly into me .

"wae? i think it just cost about 20 cent hahahaha.." i joking roughly .

"Bbboo bo ? What you said ?!!" he screamed out and suddenly the teacher comes "what are you doing here hah ? you are supposed to be in a class right ?!" . I slowly take a big step and running hurriedly with a big laugh in my heart . I feel so happy this morning don't know why that i can smile to everyone brightly... 

 

 

P/S : so how ? did you guys like it . This is how basically it started ahahah