Pissed

That First Kiss

 

Sungjong's POV

"Yah, Lee Sungjong," Woohyun hyung said to me. I turned my head to him. 

"Why?" i asked him.

"What are you doing there? Are you watching a girl group on your phone again?" he asked with a teasing smile.

"No, i'm watching the Walking Dead." Cause seriously, i am really watching it right now.

We are currently just hanging around L hyung's house together with Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyeol. They are already senior students right now while im still a freshman. The six of them have been friends since 5th grade and im only hanging out with them beacuse Sunggyeol is my cousin. They didn't have the choice but to tag me around though i'm four years younger than them.

"What, are you memorizing a dance step from a girl group again?" said Hoya with a laugh.

"I said i'm watching Walking Dead". I said with a bored voice. I looked at them and they are laughing soundlessly as they whisper among themselves. Here we go again. Im sure they are making fun of me again. They love bullying me. It's okey im use to it any way. Most of the time, i just let it go. But sometimes,.. Wait till i reach my boiling point.

"Pretty Sungjong-ah," Sunggyu said.

"I told you don't call me that," okey, now i'm getting pissed.

"Pretty Sungjong," wow he is ignoring me. "Go buy some snacks. Hurry". Aside from bullying me, they also have the habit of ordering me around specially Sunggyu hyung! 

"What snack?" i asked as i stand from my seat.

"The ussual" Sunggyu hyung gave me money and as i go to the door,

"Pretty Sungjong.. pretty pretty sungjong.. " I heard Woohyun hyung and Sungyeol hyung singing that little chant they made up which started one time when we where watching a music show and i said ' i'm prettier than those girls' but i was only joking that time. I didn't really mean it! I haven't heard that chant for i while now and hearing it again made me feel so pissed to the highest level. So i went back and pushed Woohyun and Sungyeol's head then walked out. As i open the door, i shouted, "I'm not coming back".

Then i heared Sunggyu hyung yelling, "Yah, come back! My money!"

I just went off and wandered in the streets to cool off my head.

You would'nt want to mess with Lee Sungjong..