One

Who's the joke?

One 

 

"Who leaked that?" Suho came into the apartment where the boys were exceptionally silent than their usual rowdy self. 

Nobody speak a word, head hang low, eyes remain on the ground.

"So none of you wants to own up huh?" The leader raised his voice, at the same time charging forward towards the youngest of them all. " What about you maknae? Do you have anything to say?" 

His mind panicked yet his facade of indifference keep him hidden. His hands too started to feel clammy as sweat trickled down his back. He his lips nervously before slowly meeting Suho's eyes. "I-I.. I did not know they were recording.. " He managed to whisper out.

"Wow." Suho sneered while clapping his hands sarcastically loud. "You did not know? How many times must I tell you, Sehun? Why can't it ever get in your head?! Yes, we are working! Yes, we are only idols! Yes, we get tired doing fanservice every single time! Yes I know, you know, we all know! But do they know, Sehun? Do they?! No!" Suho yelled at him frustratedly, not minding that the entire staff was also present, unmoving yet attentive to every line being said. 

"Then, it's time they know." He suddenly stood up boldly, put on his shades and beanie before slamming the door shut as he walked out the room, leaving mouth agape at the rebel.

Sehun was only out walking a few steps away, feeling excrutiatingly pissed when a beautiful young lady most probably his age, stopped right in front of him. 

"How do I look, Sehun?" She smiled sweetly at him. He, on the other hand, was dumbfounded at the question of this stranger.

"U-uh.." He muttered unsurely. 

"Hmm, let we rephrase that shall we?" She smirked, leaning nearer then shockingly resting her arm on his shoulder, interlocking her fingers at the back of his neck. "Do I look funny? Or.. maybe a piece of a.. joke to you?" 

Her eyes darkened.

The guy doesn't move a muscle, fascinated at how this unknown person words sound threatening yet.. pathetic in his mind. Another saseang he supposed, unamused. He simply stare at her boringly.

"Do you really expect me to answer you?" He cockily say, lowering his shades slightly to eye contact her then raised an eyebrow. 

"It's a simple question. Is it a yes or a no?" She hissed, hands still latched around him.

"Yea. But until you get your hands off me Saseang, then, you'll get your answer." He firmly say, folding his arm. 

It had already past midnight, with the silence echoing in their ears as the night breeze lingers on their skin. Surprisingly to Sehun, only Saseangs will know this route where he would walk home to and fro the company. Somewhat like the secret passageway to avoid the crowd. And the fact that this girl manage to find him, she must have legit stalk him until the wee hours where Sehun always enjoy his alone stroll here. 

She instantly removed her hands off him, waiting for the answer. He rolled his eyes but she couldn't see it for the shades are blocking then adjust his hoodie. 

"Yea, you're a joke to me. Every part of you. Now, get lost." He swat his hand, shushing her away rudely. 

A bitter laughter escaped her lips hearing his answer, "You're unbelievable." 

"Was I?" He snickered, shrugging before walking away coolly.

"No, wait." She held his arm, pulling him backwards.

He heaved an exhausted sigh."Can you stop touching me? What else do you want?" 

"Are the rumors true? Did you really mean what you said in that game? Are we really just cash to you? Not even a speck of love for us... at all?" Her tone of voice getting softer by every words uttered, as her grip tightened around his wrist. 

The moment she mention about the rumours, anger coursed through his every vein as if sparking up his senses. He roughly shook her hands out of her. "Love?" He snapped, taking out his shades and pulling down his hoodie. "You've got to be kidding me." 

Despite the chill, his whole body felt as if they're going to explode anytime soon from the boiling emotion. "This is crazy. Let's be clear here ok? There is no such thing as 'Love' between a fangirl and her idols. Me and you, we're nothing. Do you understand? N.o.t.h.i.n.g. Can't you see how delutional you girls are? I am here living my dream while you all are paying my job. It's work. Nothing else.  And yes, the rumours are true. I did say it." He confessed, pouring out everything that's been bottled. " Now, do you have anything else for me besides this stupid talk? If not, please go home."

Her eyes burned into his as fist clench by her side, heart thoroughly crush without mercy.

Betrayal. He's a liar. Liar. He lied to me.  Was all she could hear in her head, chanting over and over again until she screamed and fall to her knees.

"You're the crazy one." She spitted out. "Do you know how much I love you? Do you even have any clue Sehun-ah?" Her fingernails digged onto the concrete as she looked down, hair covered the tears that furiously fall into the ground. "When you first debut, I came for your concert. I bought you all the gift, present, everything you ever wanted! You secretly wrote to your fansite noona, and it was me who replied to you all this while when nobody knows. You thank me. I said I love you and what did you say? You said that you only love me!  And one day, we should meet. You're the one saying it all! Then, now you're saying we fans are only cash? Are you out of your mind?!" She yelled at him, pushing back her hair that were sticking to her face with all the flooded tears. 

He froze at her sight or words, for all she knows, he did not budge yet kept his eyes maintain on her. At first, she thought he might have finally came to his sanity but she was wrong. 

A sardonic smile creep up his lips. "Well.. I don't ing care actually. Just so you know, I talk to every girl that exact, same, way." 

Her breathing hitched and her ears went red with devastation. Out of a nowhere, she fetched out a shiny blade from her pocket. His eyes lid up in fear, paralysed to the ground as the charging figure raised the knife in his direction.

"You son of a !" She cried out. 

"No!" A piercing voice blocked the attack from him. 

 

 

 

....

Thank you for reading(: