When Did It Start?

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

Jinyoung and Jackson doing all their best to transfer all Jinyoung thing inside Jackson room. Jackson was panting and he look at another 3 big boxes of Jinyoung book. Jinyoung was helping him to carry all the small things and cheer him up.

“Yah… you carry that three boxes. I’m tired!” Jackson sat on the couch and he saw Jinyoung pouted lips.

“Honey, I’m not as strong as you.” Jinyoung make a puppy eyes but it not buy his husband.

“Even if you in front of me, I gave up helping you now. What the hell you buy so many thing just after a week we live together.” Jackson now ready to lean on the couch and he saw Jinyoung carry the box.

“I should know this will happen when I know you more than Mark-hyung take care of you.” Jinyoung was talking while take a step to the first stair and unfortunately he land wrongly.

“Agrhhhhhhhh…..” Jinyoung shout wake Jackson and he saw Jinyoung was on the floor holding his ankle. Jackson run to his best friend.

“I know you always end up hurting when you do something while talking! Why I always being the one who responsible for your careless mistake.” Jackson was angry and he carry Jinyoung to the bar chair.

“You the one asking me to carry the box alone.” Jinyoung sulking and he heard Jackson sighed while carry all the last boxes alone.

“Let me see.” Jackson still saw the sour face of Jinyoung.

“I will just do it myself.” Jinyoung pull his leg but Jackson bring it toward his face again and massage his ankle.

“Luckily it just a small sprain.” Jackson stand, he took the bandage and wrapping it around Jinyoung ankle.

“Thanks.” Jinyoung was blushed, this first time he saw the caring side of Jackson.

Before Jackson can reply Jinyoung a doorbell ring and both of them know whom coming.

“Stay here, I will get them.” Jackson leave and head toward the door.

“Grandma and Mark hyung welcome to my house.” Jackson hugged both of them.

“Where my cute Jinyoung?” the grandmother quickly search for his little and favourite grandson.

“Grandma! I’m here.” Jinyoung slowly walked but Mark was a step faster in helping Jinyoung.

“What happen, Junior?” Mark asked and his eyes fixed at his brother-in-law ankle.

“I just sprain my ankle while excitedly doing house chore to welcome you.” Jinyoung was always Junior to Mark. He was somewhat Jinyoung childhood first love.

“Jackson, you should help him sometime.” His grandmother patted Jackson arm.

“He would not let me doing it.” Jackson said the truth, Jinyoung always said he would only make thing worse.

                Mark put Jinyoung on the couch, before he went out with Jackson to take their luggage. Jackson always proud with Mark, they were brothers but Mark was perfect in his eyes and his family always said Mark was the one who should marry Jinyoung not him. Jackson and Mark bring the luggage inside guest room and Jinyoung was feeling suffocate so he walked to make some tea for his grandmother and Mark while the three busy unpacking their luggage.

“Grandma and Mark hyung, let have some tea.” Jinyoung sneak on the door and smile.

“No need to do anything when your leg still in pain Junior.” Mark brushed the younger hair.

“It not like I broke my leg Mark hyung.” Jinyoung chuckle and Mark support him by holding the younger waist and put his hand on his shoulder.

“Look grandma, this more perfect picture rather than mine.” Jackson was sad but he joked with his grandmother.

They was eating and talking until Mark and their grandmother excuse themselves to sleep. Jinyoung and Jackson was busy acting like a lovely wedding couple and now they was so happy it end.

“Argh… it hard to act like we totally in love.” Jackson bring his hand up from wrapping Jinyoung head.

“I’m tired.” Jinyoung comment and stand up.

“Hey… you not think I kiss and hug you just now was real right?” Jackson was laughing with Jinyoung pissed off tone.

“No, Jackson not even once.” Jinyoung bite his bottom lips and walked slowly but stop when a strong arm carry him.

“Let end it like this.” Jackson carry Jinyoung to their room and for the first time they will sleep together.

“I need to take bath, can you help me to…” before Jinyoung finish his word Jackson carry him and he help Jinyong took bath.

“Jinyoung, you remember when we first met right?” Jackson suddenly asked while help Jinyoung soap his back.

“Hmmm…” Jinyoung just nodded.

“I really hate you that times, you play with Mark hyung and doesn’t want to play with me.” Jackson now facing Jinyoung.

“It my childhood day, Jackson. After that, I always hangout with you.” Jinyoung look at Jackson, Jackson was different from Mark but he did has something that complete Jinyoung.

“You will marry Mark hyung if the will not said it was me, right?” Jackson was scared to hear the truth so when Jinyoung wanted to answer he kiss the younger lips and he pull when he saw Jinyoung surprise face.

“What was that Jackson?” Jinyoung surprised but he did love it.

“Let just keep your answer a secret.” Jackson and Jinyoung keep silent after that.

They finish shower and Jackson help Jinyoung with his bandage again. They was nervous to sleep together and Jinyoung hand was too cold when he touch Jackson hand while try to reach the blanket.

“Are you cold?” Jackson asked.

“No, it just that it not really comfortable sleep here.” Jinyoung then back facing Jackson, so did the slight older.

“Goodnight, Jinyoung.” Jackson really want to kiss Jinyoung forehead but his ego would not let him win.

“Goodnight Jackson.” Jinyoung hope he can get some brave energy and hugged Jackson.

Jinyoung think it nice if they are not a best friend at least it not awkward doing what a couple did. Jackson was slightly afraid if his heart will slowly shows, his actual feeling toward Jinyoung when it not just a best friend and it start long times ago.

Next morning.

“Junior what are you doing?” Mark as usual a morning prince, he just finish doing treadmill and now he all wet.

“Prepare breakfast as usual.” Jinyoung was busy cutting all ingredient for friend rice and some soup.

“Jackson will overweight if you keep make him delicious food.” Mark comment while holding a cup of tea prepared earlier by Jinyoung.

“He just eat breakfast and dinner at home, and he will not going to gain weight when his house have a big gym.” Jinyoung and Mark laughing.

“Where my Jackson still sleeping?” Mark touch Jinyoung hair who cover the younger eyes.

“You know your brother, even after I shout he would not flinch.” Jinyoung finish making the soup and Mark help him bring to dining table.

“So, today I will help you.” Mark kiss Jinyoung cheek and the same time Jackson was stand on the stair looking at lovely picture of his brother and his said wife.

                Jackson snapped and continue took a step down. He went to his grandma room rather than the dining table. Jackson saw his grandmother just finish taking shower and put some make up on her face.

“Grandma, did you love me?” Jackson back hugged his grandmother.

“Of course.” His grandmother patted his hair.

“More than you love Mark hyung?” Jackson just need a comfort word now.

“Jackson, you always comparing yourself with Mark. Stop that since both of you special in your own way.” His grandmother hugged Jackson.

‘I know grandma but Jinyoung always choose Mark over me.’ Jackson deeply sighed.

“Grandma, how long will you stay here?” Jackson bring his grandma to dining table.

“Oh.. Jackson you woke up?” Jinyoung mocking voice.

“Yes, yes, yes… I wake up early today since my wife will need to make more than just two serving but I was happy since I did not need to do anything because my Mark hyung was the best.” Jackson kiss Mark hand.

“This little boy, you should know that Jinyoung was too good to be your wife and he will being snatched away if you keep bullied him.” Mark pinch Jackson cheek.

“Arghh… Hyung that was hurt. It okay it will only took a few more months.” Jackson look at Jinyoung who is busy helping his grandma.

“What with a few more month?” Jackson flustered with Mark question.

“Nothing, it secret.” Jackson smile and he look at Jinyoung who being feed by his grandmother.

“He was cute, right?” Mark who sat beside his brother adore Jinyoung cuteness.

“Hyung, I should let you marry him so he will more than happy.” Jackson muttered but Mark heard it.

“Jackson, do not bring that again. It in the past and both of us more than happy with our relation now.” Mark was always grateful Jackson was ended up marry Jinyoung.

“Jackson can you let me bring Jinyoung for a walked today?” His grandmother suddenly broke the two brothers talked.

“How was your leg? If it heal then it okay but if not let go to clinic first.” Jackson asked Jinyoung rather than make a promise of his grandmother.

“Thanks to Wang Jackson skill, I’m fully heal.” Jinyoung come near Jackson and kiss his husband lips.

“Wowowo… control yourself, I might faint because of too cheesy.” Mark finished his meal and he surrender from morning love couple.

“Mark hyung, that why you should get married.” Jinyoung took Mark plate from his hand and smile.

“Your friend scared me.” Mark fringe and he saw Jackson still shocked with the sudden kiss.

“Jackson? Are you okay?” His grandmother called.

“Argh…yes, Jinyoung can go out with you grandma.” Jinyoung was laughing while hugging his grandmother and look at Jackson dumb founded face. ‘Deserve you right for your act yesterday’ Jinyoung heart talked.

                Jackson was going to office while Mark said he want to take some great view after send Jinyoung and their grandmother to mall. Jinyoung and his grandmother just shopping and choose many thing for their need while stayed at Jinyoung house. Jinyoung swapped Jackson card without any regret and he just smile while give it to the cashier. When he got a called from Jackson, he just not picked it up.

“Jinyoungie, can I ask you something?” His grandmother hold Jinyoung hand while they wait for their lunch to be prepared.

“Yes, grandma. You can ask me anything.” Jinyoung always sincere and innocent child in his grandmother eyes.

“You can give me at least one great grandchild right?” Grandmother knows Jinyoung was not just act like girl sometime but he was special.

“Hmm… yes.” Jinyoung nodded but looked down.

“So, before I leave this world I really one to meet them. When I meet your grandfather I can tell him about them too.” His grandmother was so happy if he can at least get a great grandchild.

“I will talk about this with Jackson.” Jinyoung lie, he will not able to open about this.

“Thanks Jinyoung.” His grandmother shed tears and it makes Jinyoung triple burden.

                Jinyoung knows he was special when he first having the first period sympthom and it shocked Jaebum like hell. After know he was special Jaebum become a seriously over protective brother. He will make sure Jinyoung date a good people and the only person he actually date was Mark and it did not last long because Mark choose to study abroad and slowly they just end the relationship. Jackson also know about Jinyoung being the carrier and that why he make a suggestion to sleep in separate room so something like accident will not happen consider Jackson wild behaviour. They did not want any accident happen before divorce.

“Grandma, I love you.” Jinyoung lean on his grandmother shoulder on the way back to their house.

Jinyoung now prepare meal for dinner and Mark already home. He was helping Jinyoung while Jackson yet to back from office and his grandmother has watched television.

“Junior, did Jackson treat you well?” Mark was helping Jinyoung washing the lettuce.

“He was kind enough to me.” Jinyoung smile but a picture of Jackson drunk with women shows in front of his eyes.

“Did he change from being drunk and one night stand?” Mark knows something not right just by looking at Jinyoung face.

“I will not able to lie to you.” Jinyoung look down and his eyes teary.

“Don’t cry you strong that why grandfather choose you to be with him and I also believe you and Jackson match made in heaven.” Mark hold Jinyoung and wipe the younger tears.

Jackson once again saw the romantic scene between Jinyoung and Mark, he when up stair and took a bath. Jackson was unhappy and hurt by having Mark in the house, he cannot blame the feeling between the two might be too strong for him to break it. Jackson did not know when he change Jinyoung title from best friend to a lover. He was aware Jinyoung was in love with Mark but he just keep his feeling inside until his late grandfather saw Jinyoung picture under his pillow. That was the time he start to match them together and at the same time Mark was study abroad. Jinyoung and Mark just end their relationship like that. It makes Jackson worried but he know Jinyoung’s happiness was more important than his feeling.

“Babe, when you back?” Jinyoung look at Jackson who step down the stair.

“You too busy to even see me.” Jackson was smiling but Jinyoung can feel the word has sad feeling.

“Did something happen in office?” Jinyoung come near Jackson.

“Nope.” Jackson ignore Jinyoung concern and Mark just look at the cold breeze between the two.

Jinyoung called his grandmother while hold his grandmother hand to dining table.

“Jackson, Jinyoung agree to give me a grandchild.” His grandmother suddenly talked halfway of their dinner.

“What?” Jackson eyes wide open and he look at Jinyoung who choke his food. Mark give Jinyoung water.

“Yes, he said if that what I wish.” Grandmother look happy and not realised that JInyoung and Jackson almost faint.

“Grandma, let them discuss about this alone.” Mark take in charge after look at Jinyoung reaction he knows, grandmother just want Jackson to agree too.

That night, Jinyoung and Jackson was not looking at each other and the room seem lack of oxygen.

“Jinyoung-ah, don’t worry I will not force you.” Jinyoung was never in his list of person he will force to do that.

“I know.” Jinyoung look outside the window.

“So, come here and let sleep. If you still feel uncomfortable I will sleep with Mark Hyung.” Jackson bite his lips waiting for Jinyoung answer.

“It okay. Let just sleep since you will never think of me as your wife.” Jinyoung come to the bed and his word hit Jackson.

“Goodnight.”Jackson was bother by Jinyoung word but he think maybe Jinyoung also think he was never be his husband

                Jinyoung eyes was full with tears, he don’t know when he start to feel toward Jackson. He being over sensitive when Jackson play with his heart and he was hurting by Jackson word. Jinyoung hate the feeling of being careful not to hurt him. Jackson was his husband and if Jackson want, he will definitely give in but why he always act like protective friend and never understand his action. 


 

 

Pic credit: http://jackandjael.tumblr.com