Who are you?

Strangers~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful morning and my best friend and I decided to go to Starbucks. I was already on my way there when she send me a message that she was going to be late.  I ordered my Cookie Dough Frappuccino and sat on my usual seat.  I texted my friend that I was at Starbucks and I leaned back at my seat closing my eyes enjoying the moment.  I opened my eyes and saw a boy staring at me.  Why is he staring at me? Do I have something on my face? 

I took my phone trying to see my face.  The boy chuckled and looked away.  WTF is his problem?   I tried not to pay him attention and continued drinking my Frappuccino.  I could tell that he was still staring at me.  With the corner of my eye, I saw him standing up making he's way towards me.  I looked up and he leaned closer, wiping my mouth with his finger and then his finger.  I blushed! "W-what a-are you doing?" I asked.  "You had some cream on your lips" He chuckled before going to the bathroom.  You could have told me Idiot!!  His voice was nice, and his fingers soft.  I don't think that he's a bad person. 

I saw my friend running towards me and I decided to forget about that guy.  She sat in front of me and smiled.  "Long time no see, nigga!" I laughed at her way of saying hello. 

"Damn, I forgot to order, be right back" She said and stood up.  When she left, I saw the guy from before, coming from the bathroom.  He smirked when he saw that I was staring at him and came up to me.  He leaned down and smelled my hair.  "You smell kind of nice" 

"S-Shut up, you idiot"  And I slapped his arm, blushing.  He lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter