Fading

Faded Memory of You

-Today-

“Come on mushroom we’re going to be late for school!” Jiyoung shouted at the guy right behind him.”Calm down Jjingie, you’re too excited!”Taemin said.”Who wouldn’t be? It’s the first day of college” Jiyoung smiled.

As soon they both got their schedules Taemin complained immediately.”We’re not on the same class!”

Jiyoung look at him “Hey don’t worry, we’ll meet after class” Jiyoung smiled cheering him up. Taemin just nodded.”Hey don’t be so sad, remember we’re just walls apart, I’ll always be there!”Jiyoung cheered him up and Taemin smiled.”And I don’t think you’ll have any problems making friends” Jiyoung said and Taemin looked at her with curiosity. Jiyoung looked at him “you’re smart and cute, you’ll have lots of friends” Jiyoung responded and Taemin smiled and wrap his arm around her “Oh, you think I’m cute and smart” Taemin teased and Jiyoung just ruffled his hair.”Babo! Others do but you’re still a cry baby to me!”Jiyoung said and run to her class before going to her room she gestured a fighting sign for him then went inside. Taemin smiled and went to his class.

Just as Jiyoung predicted he didn’t have any trouble getting along with others. He became popular in an instant. As time went on a lot of people wanted to be friends with him. But as he grew to have more friends, his time with Jiyoung also grew short.

Jiyoung is in her room doing her homework when her phone ringed. The moment she saw the name of the caller she hurriedly answered the phone.

“Mushroom! How have you been? I missed you alre-“Jiyoung said when he cut her.”Jjingie I’m sorry I can’t come to your birthday tomorrow, I have to go somewhere” Taemin apologised. Jiyoung was deeply saddened inside but didn’t want to let Taemin hear it.”It’s okay, if it’s very important.Hey just as long as you give me your present okay!” Jiyoung said then Taemin responded with a yes .When he hung up the phone a tear drop from her watery eyes.”Maybe he’ll surprise me tomorrow!” She convinced herself.

 

=The next day=

The birthday celebration went on but Taemin never came. Jiyoung was sad but had to put up a fake smile for everyone. When the celebration ended she went to her room with a tired heart. It was hard to put up a fake smile in front of everyone.”He never missed out any of my birthdays” then a thought came out “Hey at least he’ll still give me his present” She said and a small smile crept in her lips.

=@School=

Jiyoung waited for Taemin after class with a high hope of a present. When Taemin went out of his class he saw Jiyoung and went to her.”Mushroom!” Jiyoung shouted as Taemin approached her, Taemin smiled a little.”Is that my present?” Jiyoung ask looking at the stuff toy he was holding. Taemin nodded with a smile then gave it to her. She hugged the teddy bear tightly.”Hey my mom said you can come to my house today” Jiyoung ask.”Oh I can’t Jiyoung.I have basketball practice today, maybe next time” Taemin said.”I never knew you were in the basketball team already, why didn’t you tell me?” Jiyoung ask.”Oh I forgot” Taemin responded.”Jjingie I got to go already or else I’ll be late for practice” Taemin said then Jiyoung nodded with a big smile.”Oh and Jiyoung, can you stop calling me mushroom. My friends don’t know about that” Taemin ask and Jiyoung was taken aback. But that’s what I’ve been calling him since we were little, why does it have to change now? She shrugged off that thought and nodded with a fake smile. He also smiled then bid her goodbye. But before Taemin could get away she shouted his name and gestured a fighting sign and he responded with a smile. Although she was not used to the name but if that’s what he asks of her then she has no reason not to do so. She looked at the teddy bear that he gave to her and walk back to her house excitedly. On her way out of the school, she dropped the teddy bear. She quickly picks it up but was shocked of what she saw in front of the school’s gate. It was a shop that was on sale and the teddy bear he gave to her was the cheapest price. He forgot? Even my gift? He even promised me

She was heartbroken. She run back to her house and rushed to her room. She threw the teddy bear on the floor and cried. She was losing her friend. But she knows that he is more than a friend to her. He liked him ever since forever. She cried for hours but when she looked at the teddy bear that was on the floor, she hesitantly picked it up and put it in her teddy bear. She sighed then got up and went to her closet. There she got a pink sticky note that she always kept and a little cute box that she always hides. She calls the little box her treasure box because it kept all her secrets inside. Even her feeling to him and whenever she feels like she can’t confine to anyone she writes it in that pink sticky note and keep it inside the box. After she wrote down her feelings to the sticky note she folded the little paper and put it inside the box. Just then her phone rang. It’s her friend Sulli. She answered the phone and was shocked of what she heard. She quickly dialled Taemin’s phone and she got no answer. She called him countless times.She was getting anxious and when her phone rang she quickly pick it up.

“Taemin-ah! Are you okay?” She asks him with an anxious heart.

“Jjingie I’m fine. Why?”Taemin ask. But she already sensed his lying; she knows when he’s lying.

“You’re lying!” Jiyoung said angrily

“Jjingie what are you talking about?”

“I know about it Taemin, Sulli saw you, you’re not on basketball practice! You’re with Shihoon!”Jiyoung said. He denied and she was heartbroken every time he did so.

“Taemin stop lying to me!Shihoon’s group are bad influence Taemin!Please stop hanging around with him “Jiyoung pleaded.

Taemin got annoyed.”Why don’t you just mind your own business Jiyoung!”Taemin said with a raised voice and Jiyoung was silent. It’s the first time he called her by her name.

“Jiyoung, I’m not that cry-baby you knew! I’m not that stupid little clumsy boy you knew. I know what I’m doing so stop it and mind your own business.

“But Taemin you don’t know Shihoon that well “Jiyoung tried to argue.

“Why are you so concerned?! You’re nothing to me Jiyoung! You’re not my girlfriend to mind my life that much. So just stay away!” Taemin responded then hung up.

She was so heartbroken to what he said. She can’t even say a word and tears just started flowing but it didn’t stop. She was so heartbroken her heart is in pieces

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi guys I hope you like my first chapter.This is only a short story maybe about 3 chapters...I would really appreciate it if you will comment on this.Subscribe or upvote...anything you want...GIve me your opinons~^^ love you