...I Thought So Too.

Maybe We Should...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as they enter, Jackson shut the door. Making sure that nobody can hear them. Not the other roommates nor the pds. They cannot know about this. He took off his mic and ordered Youngji to do so as well. 

 “Hey…”, Jackson broke the silence.

“Yeah ? “, Youngji answered in confusion.

“…we should stop this..”, Jackson replied, not turning his back facing her.

Youngji titled her head. She really didn’t get where this conversation was going. With Jackson sudden change in attitude, dragging her into the bathroom and asking her to stop something. Jackson really caught her off guard. She furrowed her brows before continuing.

“ Stop what ? I don’t get it. What’s with you ? Suddenly-“

“Stop this ‘some’ thing between you and me. You know I didn’t want it in the first place. Come on, you know that my company is strict when it comes to dating and I don’t want if anything happen to my career after I work my off and got it all shattered because of a brat like you “, Jackson faced Youngji and glared at her which made her flinced a bit.

“…You listen here “, Jackson grabbed Youngji’s collar and pulled her towards him. Youngji was basically floating in mid air. Her feet didn't touch the groud a bit ,” If anything happen to my career, I’m gonna beat the crap outta you, you hear me ?!”

Jackson released his grip and Youngji slammed her hard on the cold floor. Youngji was merely trying to caught up with her breath. Without a care, Jackson snickered at her, satisfied watching her got hurt. Youngji glared at Jackson and bit her lower lips.

“Go a . You think I want this too ? Hah, man you’re such a dickhead. Who in the world would want to be pair up with a sissy like you ? Not me for sure. As if you didn’t know that we were told by the pd to act like we have a ‘some’ relationship in the show. What ? You’d think that I’d have any feelings for you ?”, Youngji laugh hysterically, thinking at how foolish Jackson can be for expecting something as impossible as that.

“Well I’d sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter