Begin ~

Meet You, My Angel

 

"SeungYoon! Hurry! You've been late for school! " shouted omma. 

"Yes, omma!" He responded with a slow tone.

"SeungYoon ~ why are you so late? Today is first day of school after a long break so don't late or you will be punished. " omma reminded me.

"I'm sorry, omma. I can't take my breakfast now. I'm really late now. I will go now. Bye!" he said as he put on his shoes and hurried to school.

"Take care! Be careful on your way! Don't late to come back home." she said while waving towards him.

SeungYoon feels very lonely because there no his lover anymore. He can't see her anymore. He really miss her. Before, his life full of moments with her but now empty.

Good days and sad days
Hard days and happy days
Now it becomes memories of the past
The me and you of the past are now over
It’s like I came back to reality
My reason to live is gone, my head is complicated
When I open my eyes in the morning, my heart feels empty
I feel the emptiness, just like I did before I met you
 
WINNER - EMPTY LYRICS
 
"I'm already late! Must run ~ " suddenly someone shouted his name but he ignored it because he too late. But someone kept calling his name repeatedly. It's really annoying then he looking back. 
 
"Hey SeungYoon! Are you deaf? I shouted your name more than 5 times , you know? Ergghh ~ what's wrong?" asked Jackson angrily.
 
"Chill man ~ I'm just too late so don't have time to look back hehe .. Sorry .. By the way , what do you want?" replied him.

"Nothing ~ I just on my way to school but i saw you. That's why i shouted your name. Why are so late today?" asked Jackson.

"I sleep late. Jackson, we late now. We have 10 minutes left before school gate close. Hurry up!" SeungYoon said while looking at his new watch.  
 

They get to school safely. They went straight to their class. They sit in the same class on this year too. As soon as they arrived, their classmates greet them happily. 

"Welcome guys!"
"Come back to school"
"Morning guys"

"Jackson sit beside me ~ " asked SeungYoon while put his on the table.

'Of course, I will! I will always with you ~ hahaha" Jackson joked.

"HeyHey !! What's relationship between you guys?! Or you ... " Mino try to tease SeungYoon.

"Please dude ~ I'm not like that! That's too much .." SeungYoon replied 

"SeungYoon - ah ~ Just joke. But I still need to confirm it ~  Hehee" Jackson said.

SeungYoon slowly left his friends who was busy chatting then headed to the school rooftop. They've been friends since middle school. They really know each other but they are still annoying for him. As soon as arrived on the rooftop, he suddenly remembered the moments with her former lover. They were chatting, laughing, joking and when sad, they consoling each other. His tears began to drip. 

Suddenly a sound like someone calling his name and he looked back then realized it was Jackson.

"Hey! What are you doing there alone? Teacher will come soon. Let's go to class now." Jackson said.

"Okay ~ I will. You can go first." He replied while wiping his tears.

"Are you crying? Why? Let me know." Jackson asked.

"Nothing." he replied sadly.

"SeungYoon ~ come on. Move on! You will meet the better one. Do not worry. Pity my baby crying." Jackson tried to cheer him.

"Hey! Do not call me that or I will punch you. Let's go! Crazy!" SeungYoon angry but he knew his friend's good intentions.

"Okay! Okay! That's my friend!" Jackson smiled.

Learning time running smoothly and now time for them to return home.

Kringgg! Kringgg! Kringg! Kringgg!

"Hooray! It's time to go home," Jackson said happily.

"Do not forget your homework!" the teacher reminded them.

Day by day passed 

ONE NIGHT AT 8:45 NIGHT.

"Annyeonghaseyo omma ~" SeungYoon opened the door then greeted her mother and hugged her.

"Why are you so late tonight ?!" his mother asked.

"Ermm .. I had just returned from Jackson's home." he said and felt strange why his mother too seriously.

"Do not lie to me!" His mother became more serious.

"Yes ~ I'm not lying. You can call Jackson to confirm it." SeungYoon become more afraid and worried.

"Hahaha ~ my son. Aigoo ~ why are you so afraid? I know you. You will not lie to me. Jackson's mom already called me and said you there to study." His mother smiled.

"Omma ~ noooo. I'm just worry that you will not trust me." he said while lifting his back to move into the room.

 

"SeungYoon wait ~"

"What do you want to say omma?"

"Tomorrow is a holiday, right?

"Yes, why?"

"I just want you to accompany me to greet a new neighbor. They live next door."

"Who?"

"I'm not meet them yet. That's why I want you to go there too."

"Okay ~ omma. I will go to my room now. Good night !."

"Good night!"

SeungYoon get in to his room then put his bag on the bed. He reached for his towel for bath. He slowly removes his clothes. After 10 minutes, he finished and he put on his cute pyjamas but suddenly someone had opened the door.

"Hey hyung! Why not knock before going ?!" SeungYoon said angrily.

"I'm your hyung. I'm still need to knock your door? Hehehe .." said Zico while smiling at his namdongsaeng.

"Of course you need to! Next time, make sure knock the door first!" SeungYoon warned his hyung.

"I will ~ I'm sorry." By the way, do you know about our new neighbor? "asked Zico.

"Yes ~ Why? Any interesting about them?" SeungYoon replied.

"Sure! Hyung saw a very beautiful lady came out from that house. Really beautiful." Zico looks excited.

"Are you sure? Hyung always said like that. Boring Hyung ~ .. we will continue tomorrow. I'm sleepy." SeungYoon slowly pushing his hyung out of the room.

"Do not push me. Continue tomorrow!" Zico shouted.

 "Beautiful? Really?" he thought-think the words of his hyung then putting his body on the bed.