Chapter 3

Together with the 12 of them?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara went to the classroom thinking she doesn't have to wait for them 'cause they're not that close in fact they didn't even started introductions yet..Dara then came with her senses why do I have to introduce myself to them and why would I be friends with those guys.Dara finally arrived in the classroom she quickly sat at her seat she grabbed her phone checking if she got any text from one certain person ... His brother Cheondung, 1 text message received..

From:Cheondung-ie <3

To:Dara-noona

Hi Dara-noona,how are you?Auntie and Uncle already miss you :) Hope your fine maybe I'll go there in Korea too.

Dara really misses her brother Cheondung the people Dara refers as parents are her auntie and uncle since her real parents died.Her auntie and uncle were nice to them..but she will never forget her real parents they died since Dara was 8.She wants to be with Cheondung right now..She wants to tell her all that happened at school but he might get worried since we're talking about 12 guys Cheondung is really a protective brother he don't trust men just like that he doesn't trust men to her Dara-noona she remember one time when she met 12 boys when she was 8 other boys are 9 yrs old others are 8 yrs old ..Cheondung was 7 yrs old he was blocking Dara so the 12 boys couldn't get close to her but Cheondung became friends with them after he knew that they were kind but they have to leave for America when she was 9.I wonder what they're doing right now..Dara couldn't remember making friends with them Cheondung did remember and tell her all about that 12 boys some are Chinese mostly Koreans..Cheondung told her that she and Cheondung didn't even told their real names instead they want to be called Thunder and Ssantokki.Maybe the chinese ones came back to China and some Koreans were in other places now sentence in her mind...She didn't remember their names...She didn't notice that she was smiling all the time..

From:Dara-noona

To:Cheondung-ie <3

I miss auntie and uncle too..And I really miss you Cheondung-ie!I'm fine don't worry.No need to go here...Fighting!

She entered the sent button..She lied..She really isn't perfectly fine people around her was mean-spirited..

"Bommie,Chaerin,and Minzy will be shocked that I decided to live here"She said to herself sighing "I really miss them"

She didn't notice that the 12 guys already arrived because she was reading the text Cheondung sent earlier..

"You're weird Meanie"she turned around to her right it was Baekhyun

"Don't eavesdrop Baekhyun!"Suho messing Baekhyun's hair

"It's revenge Suho-hyung she was eavesdropping earlier"Baekhyun pouted "It's the 2nd time my hair messed up first D.O. and then you Suho-hyung"he fixed his hair

"Do you know the word PRIVACY"Dara said she had the angry expression

"Errm..Sorry Baekhyun really is a childi-"before Suho finished his sentence

"You people do reason out don't you even it's wrong"Dara didn't look at their eyes

"Baekhyun punishment later!"Suho glared at Baekhyun

"Seems like someone is in trouble.."Luhan looking at Baekhyun while smiling evilly

"..." Baekhyun regretted eavesdropping at Dara

The afternoon classes started... Dara is really mad.. She wish that she had choosen a better school than this kind of school...

Afternoon class is over and it's time to go home.Dara fixed her things up while the 12 guys were talking and laughing while packing their things.Noisy was the word Dara in mind..She grabbed her bag and went outside..

Dara grabbed her phone and open it she was standing near the fountain..She was trying to call someone..

"Annyeonghaseyo ,hal-abeoji did you finish moving my things?"Dara questioned

"ah!Yes..Sandy they finished moving your things in your new dorm"Grandpa stated happily

"New Dorm?I thought I'm gonna live with you and halmeoni"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter