Flower Girls

❤ Miss Lovely ❤

Monday morning. The worst thing a student could be hearing, the alarm to reveal the Monday morning. Hara reached her arm out from under the fluffy pink, flowery pillows and started patting for her phone. A sleepy whine escaped as she finally reached it. Raising her head lightly, her hair messy and her big eyes squinted. She stopped the alarm and moaned again with a yawn. Arching her back and sticking up her from under the pink blanket.

„Sweetheart?“ a knock on the door with the background of a sweet motherly voice.

„Hmm~?“ she hummed messying her hair even more. The door opened and Hara's mother stood in the door.

„Oh darling wake up! It's time for school“ she laughed lightly on her daughter and moved to uncover Hana. „Sohee is already having breakfast.“

„So? I didn't get enough sleep“ Hara mumbled and sat up with a painful groan. „Nicole was calling me on Skype... She was preparing for the school's talent show“ she yawned. „And was singing all night long.“

Jihyo laughed at her daughters explanation. She shook her head and walked to make up Hara's bed. Hara yawned few more times again and walked to her wardrobe. She took out a pair of tight white jeans and a white shirt, took her yellow school bag on her shoulder and walked down the stairs.


„Oh my goodness, Hara you look like shhhhh-“ Soheespoke with full of her breakfast sandwich and eyes darted from Hara to her father, sitting in front of her. „-shhhh-Shakira! Yeah Shakira, with that messy hair of yours“ Hara's younger sister saved her situation from being scolded by her father.

„Yeah right, eat!“ Hara gave Sohee a stern look just like their father.

„Can you be a bit quieter?“ Gary insisted and took a sip from his coffee. The both girls gave an apology to their father and Hara left to the bathroom.

The mirror should make you optically look six times prettier right? This morning Hara had the feeling that not even that helped. She brushed her teeth and tried to brush her hair to change the messy Shakira hairstyle to a smooth hair. The makeup didn't take so long, she only put on some base makeup and walked back out.

Sohee was already lined up in front of the door with her school bag and shoes on. Hara sighed and lined up behind her, taking on her white high heels.

„Gary, Gary darling, I'm taking the girls to school and then to work. I'll see you later“ Jihyo walked with her purse and nice outfit pass him giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek and her husband returned it.

„Bye girls, see you in the evening“ he said and waved at his daughters.


Hara's POV

After mom left us in front of the school with Sohee, I waved a goodbye to her and walked to the pile of girls at the front gate.

„Hara!“ Sohee grabbed my bag and made me turn around. „I'll come to your class the break before lunch to get my money. Be in your class ok?“ she said and with no further words left to her group of friends. I sighed and shook my head.


„Hara!“ another yell came from behind me and a weight was pressed against my back. „Guess who?“

„Nicole~“ I smiled softly as I heard her and turned around hugging my best friend Nicole. She gave a kiss on my cheek and hooked our arms together and pulled us to the group of our friend.

„Girls you took so long standing there“ Gyuri complained as she always does. She rolled her eyes and fixed her school bag around her elbow. She walked at the front. And waved at some people passing by. Jiyoung waved at us and grinned widely.

„Gyuri wait!“ she ran after her jumping slightly at the end.

„Hi girls“ Seungyeon giggled and stood on the other side of me and linked her arms with my other free arm. „You won't believe what happened to me on Saturday“ she giggled once again and hugged my arm tightly.

„Oh my God you didn't!“ me and Nicole said it in the same time, both looking at her with wide eyes. She nodded blushing and all the three of us followed Gyuri and Jiyoung with laugher.


I was playing with my Hello Kitty pencil and looking in the empty space on the floor. Nicole suddenly poked me in the shoulder with her pen. I turned around and looked at her.

„Look, Seungyeonie is totally puff“ Nicole laughed in a whisper, looking at the grinning Seungyeon on the other side of the class room.

„Sure, who wouldn't be so happy if they are falsely happy?“ I grumped as I looked at her as well.

„What do you mean?“

„She dates Minho for two weeks and she already went to his flat? And slept over? I don't know, I'm not quite alright with it“ I shook my head cutely and squinted my left eye.

„Get over it, Hara~“ Nicole whined a little, lying her chest flat on her desk. „You slept with Seulong after a month dating“ she said in a bigger whisper but in a very mocking way.

„That's something else and you know it... he forced me!“

„It didn't sound it like he forced you“ Nicole looked at me in disbilief.

„I... I was deeply in love then, don't blame it on me“ I turned around more to rage at her, but the teacher would notice me raving.

„All right! Say what you want... I still think that Choi Minho is a great hunk“ Nicole said and giggled, biting her lower lip.

„Yuk!“ I laughed lightly and turned back to the front.

„Miss Kang Hara, Miss Jung Nicole I know that not all of you are interested in History, but I at least want you to be quiet, am I clear?“ The teacher stood right in front of my desk without me noticing. I looked up at him with big, wide opened eyes.

„Yes, sir“ we both said in union.


After the class, when the bell rang, my 'crew' gathered round my and Nicole's desk. Gyuri said on the left of me, so she didn't have to go too far. She just sat side ways with her legs crossed. Jiyoung sat on top of Nicole's desk and swang her legs. Seungyeon walked to my desk with her cheeks birght red. She knew what awaited her.

„So, now it's Jiyoung's turn to get herself wasted and uned“ Gyuri mumbled and picked on her index finger, smiling tintly.

„Aye~ I ain't getting any man in my bed“ Jiyoung whined and crossed her arms on her chest pouting.

„No one said you should have one in your bed“ Nicole corrected smiling sheepishly, making both Seungyeon and Jiyoung both blush.

„Great, now we know you had one somewhere else“ Gyuri laughed softly and covered . „So Seungyeonie, details, now“ she ordered.

„W-Well what d-do you want to hear?“ she stattered and played with her fingers.

„How was it? How was he? Where, when, why, how?“ Nicole blabbered and hugged Jiyoung's waist lying her head on her lap.

„I-I don't know if I should t-talk about it. Maybe h-he doesn't want me to t-talk a-about it“ she stattered again and looked down at me. I was just innocently looking up at her, smiling widely. „W-well it was... kind of u-uncomfortable at first...“

We all broke into an awkward laugh accept Jiyoung. I only giggled covering my lips, while Nicole was dying from laughing and Gyuri was laughing without a sound.

„Really?“ Gyuri looked up at her with her really mature looking eyes. „That's not how it should be, don't you think?“

„What am I supposed to say? That he was huge that's why it's uncomfortable!“ Seungyeon shouted with her eyes closed, until she realized that the whole class heard her. The heads of our classmates turned radically and without blinking stared at us. At Seungyeon to be exact.

„Oh, it's normal that the needles are uncomfortable when too big, I know what you're talking about“ Gyuri acted it out, making the classmates slowly lose their interests in our conversation.

„I don't want to talk about it anymore“ Seungyeon pouted and with her huge eyes looked at me, seeking help.

I reached up to hold her hand and smiled sweetly.

„Don't worry, you don't have to tell... We'll make time to talk about this“ I said and the bell rang. I looked up and back, behind at Nicole and Jiyoung. Nnicole knew what was wrong with my expression and pulled her right corner in a pitiful smile. Jiyoung patted my shoulder and skipped to her seat. Me comforting Seungyeon turned to Seungyeon comforting me, she wished me luck before going to her seat. Gyuri raised her eyebrow and looked at the opening door.

„Here he comes“ she commented and turned to the front.

I looked at Nicole again and made a crying face. She reached to the front, my hair and looked at the opening door as well. I exhaled and took a deep breath.

„Hello guys“ a very symphatic yet familiar voice came from the door. I looked down, not even raising my sight. I knew that voice which riffhr now disgusted me at the best. An overwhelmed greeting of the girl classmates sounded and that made me feel even more uncomfortable. „I can see that the week starts bad for some students, right, miss Kang Hara?“ I looked up for a second looking at him. My math teacher... Seulong... and my ex-boyfriend. I forced a smile and looked sideways at Gyuri. She gave me a really emphatic look, which was the most emotive look she ever gave in her whole life.

Great! The nightmare just starts...


Sohee came as she promised in the morning. She came to pick up her pocket money for lunch and she was almost getting more attention than our group of flower girls. Don't get me wrong, it was because she is my little sister.


„Isn't it embarrassing?“ Gyuri asked, looking at me with a weird look.

„Why should it be? She is my little sister“ I commented, giving her a confused look.

„ Nevermind“ she sighed and looked away. She stood up and walked to the door.

„Where are you going?“ I asked her, almost jumping out of my seat.

„To see Doojoon“ she informed and with a swift turn she threw her hair snobbily.

„Damn that girl“ Nicole sighed as she sat on top of my desk. „She can be so mean sometimes“ she pouted.

„Don't blame her for that, she is a nice person anyways“ I smiled innocently as I packed my books in my yellow bag. Suddenly all the girls, except for Gyuri, stood around my desk. „What's up?“ I asked with a little confused smile.

„We have a plan“ Nicole started, sitting with arms crossed on her chest and a michevious smile on her face. Jiyoung on her left and Seungyeon on her right side made the same pose just had a more determinded expression.

„What? What plan?“

„You're going on a date... again!“ What?!

„What?! Date?!“ my eyes shot wide open more than they already were. I stared at them in a scared and confused way.


„Nononononononono!“ I protested. „No Nicole! There is no way I'm going on a date, nor a blind date! Forget it. No! Never!“ I raged and trashed my body around, but it seemed to be useless as the three girls pulled me to the back yard of the school, where the most students spent their lunch break. „Come on! Hara~~~~ you can't be like this~. We can't watch you go through all this all the time you see Seulong, now that he is a teacher of ours“ Nicole stated.

„He was a teacher even before that“ I corrected.

„Yeah but he didn't teach us“ Jiyoung said.

„I don't care. Hara you can't be like this... We know the boys we picked for you. I won't let any date you“ Nicole tried to perssuade me more and more, making me lose my clean mind.

„Nicole~~~“ I whined.

„Hara~~~~“ She whined back and pouted at me. No not this. The sat kitten.

„Aaaaaaah, Nicole!“ I stopped trashing around and sighed harshly. „Fine! I go on that blind date, but if I don't get anywhere with them, you'll treat me a pizza and take us all to a karaoke club, arasso?“ I pointed at her and made a fake stern look. With my last words the two other girls cheered, because all of us liked to sing especciallly karaoke where no one could hear us.

„Deal!“ She shouted out and hugged me in an unbearable hug.

„We love you, Hara!!!!“ and the two other hugged us as well.

„Yeah... I know“ I sighed and looked up at the sky. Dear mommy, save me, please...


 

((A/N: Herro.. first chapter... crappy... will be better...promise...please comment... I love talking to you... thanks for reading... byeu~~~~ <3 >_<))