Chapter 1: One who seeks happiness shall be given pain

Her Hidden Pain

 

 

Flashback to 10 years before

"The strange woman talked to me again." Minha wrote in her diary. "Her eyes are weird. They are just empty orbs. Her hands are cold. They feel like snow. Her hair is long black and messy. she tried to take me somewhere today until she disapeared."

the pencil moved faster and faster as more and more thoughts filled her head.

"She seems sad. She never smiles. Her emptyness scares me. I feel a presence of evil and greed within her soul. I tried to purify her soul but my powers fail me everytime she  touches my hand. " 

Minha got up from her chair and looked out her window.

The clouds were dark and gray. The spring rain fell drop by drop into the ground. 

She closed the window as lightening and thunder flashed and roared. she walked towards her closet to pull out her gucci rainboots, and burberry trench coat. she walked down the stairs of her mansion and towards the front door. She grabbed an umbrella as she opened the door and headed outside again to see the woman. 

She walked towards the park of a ghetto neighborhood where she could hear shots being fired from a block away. 

" Princess? Is that you" she heard a strange and unfamiliar voice. she slowly turned around to see the same lady with pale, snow like skin and long black wet hair. The woman drew her lips into a smile showing her rotting teeth. 

Minha felt the evil aura surrounding the woman grow even larger until it filled the whole playground. She felt tears falling down her flawless cheek as she walked towards the woman. She tried to reactivate her powers of purity given by the angels. Images filled her brain. They were of the woman from her childhood. It was her. 

"Dont make the same mistakes as I did princess. Please dont be like me." The Woman whispered quietly as the evil aura started to fade away. tears dripped down her icy skin as she faded into the air as if she never existed. "Dont become like me" 

Minha dropped her umbrella as the images of the woman, became clearer and clearer. she crouched down on the ground holding her head from the pain as she let a loud roar. giggles, laughter, shouts of anger, and sounds of broken tears filled the air as the whole world started to swirl around her. Then it stopped. Minha opened her eyes and saw her mansion. It wasnt like before. The walls were pearly white looking new as ever. The flowers and the orchids were alive and the fountain that once worked was flowing with clear water right before her eyes. A beautiful new bentley car pulled up to the front and servants piled towards the car to open it for whoever was inside. A woman in her late 20s and a man in his early 30s stepped out holding a baby.

Minha stared at the familiar group of people until she realized who those people were. "Mom, dad" She whispered from her hiding place as tears dropped down her cheeks. The couple were holding a baby girl  who seemed to be about 3 months old. 

"Aww look at baby Minha!" Mom laughed to dad. "She has your eyes" 

Pain slowly crept its way to her heart as she looked at them. she wanted to run to their arms desperately. she wanted to cry in their embrace telling them words of how much she missed them. How much she was sorry for not being able to say" i love you" on their last day. How much she wanted them back.  Minha's legs wouldn't move. they just fell on the floor. shaking. The scene passed by quickly as they went inside. 

The whole world started to shake again. Minha grabbed her head in pain as the dizzy scene filled the air again. soon, the movement stopped and Minha opened her eyes. She was inside her own bedroom except their was another person inside. it was her 5 year old self in the bed while listening to mom and dad read her a bedtime story.