{ Final }

Stop it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright Saturday morning at the Bangtan's dorm. The members were in deep sleep as they got back from their schedule late at night. Even though they got back late at night, the members woke up early and Jungkook was the last to wake up. Jungkook gets himself ready before walking out of the room and walks to the kitchen to find 6 of his hyungs were having breakfast. 

“Oh, Jungkookie~!”, Jimin cooed happily as he saw the Golden Maknae. 'God.. Why is Jimin hyung's loud voice was the first thing I heard in the morning.', Jungkook thought to himself. “Jimin, you're too loud. I'm sure that your loud voice is not the first thing he wanna hear in the morning.”, Yoongi said as he glared at Jimin before the others burst out laughing as Jungkook sat down next to Jin. “Ah, hyung. That's really mean.”, Jimin said. “Swag.~”, was the word that Yoongi replied.

Taehyung laughed the loudest among them as he repeatedly patting Jimin's thigh while laughing. Jungkook eyed Taehyung from head up to down where his hand was at Jimin's thigh as Taehyung finally calm down. “Do you wanna eat, Jungkook-ah?”, Jin asked as he looked at the maknae. “No thanks, hyung. I would just have a cup of orange juice.”, “Okay. Here.”, Jin handed Jungkook a glass of orange juice and Jungkook thanked him before placing the glass down on the table and gets up before walking to the living room. 

Taehyung tilt his head to the side as he looked at Jungkook weirdly. “Hyung, is Jungkook okay?”, he asked Jin and which Taehyung receives a light smack at the back of his head by Namjoon. “Ouch, hyung.. What was that for?”, Taehyung asked Namjoon as he rub the back of his head. “You're really clueless, Taetae. Just go after Jungkook and asked him while the 5 of us go grocery shopping.”, “I wanna stay here with Taetae and Kookie.”, Hoseok said as he grinned cheekily. 

“No. You're coming with us, Jung Hoseok. The last time you stayed here with them, you caused a big mess.”, “But–”, 

“No but, Jung Hoseok. Do you understand?”, Hoseok gave up and sighs softly before nodding. “Alright alright. I'll come with you guys.”, Namjoon nods at his reply before they cleaned up the table.
 

Just like what Namjoon had planned earlier, Taehyung was at the dorm with Jungkook while Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and himself are at the mall. 

Jungkook was watching 'We Got Married' of Yura and Jonghyun couple. He sat on the couch as he smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter