OO;

A roller coaster kind of date.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was not an ordinary day as Krystal faces the mirror with a wide smile plastered on her face. Today is the day, she thought. She wore a floral crop top, a black gathered skirt, and a simple doll shoes, getting ready for her first double date. "Krystal, enough with that. Sumin is here!" Shouted her mom from the first floor. Sumin is her best friend since birth and they are going on a double date which was planned by their boyfriends. Krystal made her last touches and went down to the living room seeing her best friend waiting for her.

 

"Did I take long? Sorry." Sumin shakes her head and lets out a satisfying sigh. "Nope. I just came few minutes ago. I can't wait to go to that amusement park. It was like our wish to go in there together." Krystal was about to respond to Sumin but a doorbell interrupted it. It must be them, the two girls thought. Krystal opened the door seeing the two guys holding a flower and wearing casual clothes. "Hey." She said. Sumin went out with Daehyun as he arrived. They mentioned of heading somewhere before the amusement park. "Hey." Myungsoo responded, handing the flowers to Krystal, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we?" He asked and Krystal nods in response.

 

Myungsoo opened the door of the front seat for Krystal and goes to the driver's seat as fast as he can to not waste time. The two headed to the amusement park and waited for Sumin and Daehyun at the ticket booth. The two arrived and the two couples bought ticket for the unlimited rides. As hours passes by, the two couples have been riding each rides even those simple ones. Little did they know, it was almost evening and Myungsoo is frustrated with the date. He hasn't been with Krystal the whole time. She was sticking with Sumin and Daehyun. She must have been happy that her wish to have a double date with her best friend in an amusement park has come true. The two girls were exhausted from all the rides they have been riding and they decided to ride the carousel this time. Before going in, Myungsoo called Daehyun for a short talk.

 

"Daehyun, please. Just this one last favor. I have-" Daehyun laughs loudly as he sees Myungsoo's frustrated face. "No worries, we'll be in the second floor. Have Krystal to yourself okay?" Myungsoo nodded and sighed in relief with Daehyun's assurance. They saw the two girls were alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter