End

Girl on Summer

“Come on, Hyuk!!” Donghae yelled as he dribbles the basket ball. Hyukjae tried to catch his twin up. He run faster and almost snatch the ball from Donghae but the latter reflexes is good so he could avoiding Hyukjae and make 3 points shoot. Almost 2 hours the twins playing this game and the score is 34-12 with Donghae as the winner.

“Yeay!!!! Three points for me!!!” Donghae exclaimed. “Do you want to continue, Hyuk?” Donghae asked his twin who’s busy to maintain his breathe. They are playing basket ball in the park near their house.

“N-no.. I’m tired.” Hyukjae answered while panting.

“Are you sure? Do you remember our deal? About the winner can get anything from the loser and the loser can’t say no.” Donghae remained. Donghae and Hyukjae are twins and now they are highschooler in their 2nd grade. Donghae is the first born and of course Hyukjae is the last born. Even though they are twins, they are different at the some points.

Donghae is stronger and more manly while Hyukjae, not just appearance but he is kinda fragile and a little bit… more girly. Hyukjae is a little shy while Donghae isn’t shy and popular, he is the captain of basketball team after all. But they do have some similarity in some points. Both of them do the sports but of course Donghae more expert than Hyukjae. Both of them love dancing too but Hyukjae is more passionate about it. And both of them are very careless and very good at sarcasm.

“Yeah yeah whatever. I’m tired, Hae. You know that I will never win over you in sports. I’m already lose since the beginning.” He said as he wipes the sweat on his forehead and walking to the bench to reach out a bottle of cold water.

“Okay then. I’ll tell you what I want when we were at home.” Donghae said. They packed their belonging and walked home.

 

 

 

“NO!!!” Hyukjae’s yell startled their parents plus Choco and Yuki downstairs.

“What is it, Hyukkie?” Their mom asked from downstairs.

“Nothing, mom. Hyuk is exaggerating again.” Donghae answered as he look his twin in the edge of crying.

“We had a deal. You can’t say no, Hyuk. That’s the deal. Like it or not, you must do it.” Donghae said and he continued to read his new manga.

“Hae, I’ll do anything but that. Please, I beg you, Hae.” Hyukjae begged as he put his best puppy eyes. It would affect his twin and anybody most of time but, this time he won’t give in.

“No. We had a deal and you’ll do it.” Donghae said, eyes still on the manga.

“Oh Lord, please kill me now.” Hyukjae whined. Donghae was read a manga about the uke (the submissive one / bottom) dressed as a girl to seduce the seme (the dominant / top). While reading it, he thought he wants Hyukjae to dress as a girl at the summer break party.

 

 

 

Donghae is laughing so hard at the joke that was thrown by his friend. They are at summer break party. Not only from their school but there are people from another 2 schools in the town.

Kyuhyun, the Casanova in the twins school is having conversation with his friends until his eyes caught something. He saw a beautiful girl standing alone, avoiding the crowd. Curious about her, without he realize, he approach the girl.

“Hi there.” Kyuhyun said with his gentle smile. The girl look up and blushing after she find out it was Kyuhyun who was greet her. She knows him. Kyuhyun is known as Ice Prince. He barely smile to stranger. Heck, he won’t even look at stranger or paying attention to them. He only talk, smile, and laugh when he was with his very close friend. So when Kyuhyun intend to start the conversation with her, she know she shouldn’t miss this chance. But, what she can do? She was to mesmerized by him.

In the other hand, the girl or we could say, Hyukjae in woman dress is frozing. He doesn’t know what to do. It was Donghae’s idea to put the dress to the party and put some make up on with Sungmin’s help. And now he’s nowhere to be found, leaving him alone with his crush-since-junior-high-school.

What to do? Doesn’t he recognize me? Stupid Hyukjae! Of course he doesn’t! I bet he doesn’t even know that I’m exist. Hyukjae thought as Kyuhyun keep waiting for her respond. Hyukjae never thought that Kyuhyun would look at him (her), he doesn’t even know that Kyuhyun could be flirty too.

“Hello there.. Are you with me?” Kyuhyun asked the girl who seems lose in her mind.

“Oh, Kyuhyun! I see you have met my cousin.” Donghae come from nowhere. Donghae and Kyuhyun know each other. They are popular after all. Popular people know each other, so yeah….

“Your cousin?” Kyuhyun asked. He was so curious about the beautiful creature in front of him. He wants to know more about her. Knowing she is Donghae’s cousin, he was sure he will get to know her easily.

“Yeah. She is my cousin. What are you two doing in here? Let’s grab some drink. Come on.” Donghae said while pulled Hyukjae with him. Kyuhyun lead them to the empty table while the twins are behind him.

“Yah Donghae!! What the hell are you doing?” Hyukjae whispered.

“I’m trying to help you. Do you want him to know that you are Hyukjae in woman dress? I saved your bacon back there. You should thank me.” Donghae said proudly.

“What should I do, Hae? He asked my name. What should I say??” Hyukjae whined to Donghae.

“Leave it to me, my baby twin. And use your hidden card.” Donghae winked. They sat together at circle table. Kyuhyun brought three glasses of alcohol. Donghae took it because he can take alcohol while Hyukjae don’t.

“You don’t drink?” Kyuhyun asked and received a short ‘no’ from Hyukjae.

“I’ll go to grab other drink. What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked again with oh so handsome and gentle smile. Hyukjae blushed madly, he looked down and not be able to answer the question.

“She’ll take anything that has strawberry in it.” Donghae answered. Kyuhyun nodded and flashed a smile to her before went to find any strawberry flavored drink.

“Donghaee~~!” Hyukjae whined as soon as Kyuhyun disappear.

“Calm down, Hyuk. And talk to him, for God’s sake. I can’t keep answering their questions for you. Just breathe. Look into his eyes and talk to him.” Donghae said. Hyukjae is worried. He’s aware he doesn’t have to do this. He could just walk away before Kyuhyun comes back. But, he doesn’t want to. This is his chance to talk to his crush. He wants to know the feel to talk to him, to make him laugh, to be noticed by him. He wants to feel it. And this is the chance. He must admit that Donghae give him a chance. After few minutes, Kyuhyun came back with strawberry smoothie. He put the glass in front of Hyukjae.

“Here’s for you.” Kyuhyun said. The smile on his face is still there.

“T-thank you.” Hyukjae stuttered.  Kyuhyun sat down across them and start the conversation.

“So, what’s your name, sweetie?” Kyuhyun asked. Hyukjae started to panic. There’s no way he tell him his real name. Even though they never talk to each other, Kyuhyun knew that Donghae has a twin called Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked at Donghae.

“Eunja. Her name is Eunja.” Donghae, once again answered the question for Hyukjae. Kyuhyun nodded and look at her again. Kyuhyun keep asking questions to her. Sometimes Donghae answered it for Hyukjae, sometime Hyukjae answered it by himself. Donghae keep by Hyukjae’s side all the time, knowing perfectly his twin shyness, he believe that Hyukjae will definitely mess up if he leave him alone.

Kyuhyun and Eunja get along faster than Donghae predicted. Hyukjae has soft voice so he can make his voice sounds like a female voice. The party is almost done. This is the first time Hyukjae attend a party until it almost over. They’ve exchanged phone number and before Donghae and Eunjae go home, Kyuhyun promise her to contact her later.

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!” Hyukjae exclaimed as soon as they went inside their home.

“Ssshh!!! You’ll awake mom and dad!!” Donghae hissed. He smiled when he saw how happy his twin is. Donghae always know that Hyukjae had crush on Kyuhyun and he decided to help him. But, he is aware this is not the right way to make Hyukjae happy. Kyuhyun is straight, he is totally into Eunjae, not Hyukjae. His twin is just too happy to notice that.

 

 

 

Donghae is trying to sleep. He was so tired after he played basketball with his friends. Hyukjae keep giggling while texting someone. They sleep in the same room and on the same bed. Hyukjae is texting with Kyuhyun, the latter keep sending him cheesy words to Eunja. Sometimes Hyukjae would swaying his legs on bed when Kyuhyun sent a very cheesy words to her. It has been two days since they met. And somehow Donghae regret his decision to help Hyukjae to talk to Kyuhyun. The bed is rocking because Hyukjae’s swaying legs and giggles.

“kekekekekke.” Hyukjae giggled.

“Argh!! Hyukjae!!! Be quiet please!! I’m trying to rest my tired body in here!!” Donghae snapped! Hyukjae pouted at Donghae because the latter disturb his happy moment. Just when he wants to snap back, Kyuhyun calls him. Hyukjae went oustside. He cleared his throat before answer the call with his female voice.

“Hello.” Hyukjae said.

“Hello, beautiful. I miss you.” Kyuhyun said. And the conversation lasted for more than hours. They interrogated each other, wanted to know about each other more. Most of time, it was Kyuhyun who’s talk active, asking Eunja this and that and sometimes throw cheesy words out of the blue. And Eunjae (Hyukjae) in charge to answering the questions and blushing.  They became lover a day before. It was fast because they both likes each other. And because Hyukjae is dying to be Kyuhyun’s lover, without any doubt, he say ‘yes’ when Kyuhyun asked him (or Eunjae to be exact) to be his girlfriend.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun her lower lips, asking permission to enter his hot cavern. Kyuhyun exploring Eunja’s mouth, nibbling her lips, make the latter moan uncontrollably.  They are in Kyuhyun’s room. It has been 4 weeks since they became lover. Eunja is sat on Kyuhyun’s laps totally lost in the passionate kiss. Kyuhyun’s lips went down to her neck, leaving a love mark here and there. Kyuhyun slipped his hand inside her shirt and made Eunja shocked and stop him immediately.

“K-kyu…” Hyukjae Eunja whinned. Kyuhyun sighed and give her last peck on the lips before hug her and hide his face on her shoulder.

“Baby, don’t you think that we can bring our relationship to the next step? It has been a month since we became lover. I want to… well, upgrade our relationship.” Said Kyuhyun.

Hyukjae bite his lips. Of course he wants to upgrade their relationship. But if he does it, Kyuhyun would know that there’s no Eunja from the start. Every time they go out for date, Sungmin would comes to their house, hours before their date and does the make over for Hyukjae. All dresses Hyukjae wore all this time are Sungmin’s sister’s dresses. Hyukjae make sure to make Sungmin put all the cosmetics he has to make him doesn’t look like Hyukjae anymore. He doesn’t want Kyuhyun to noticed him.

He doesn’t want to end their relationship like that. He doesn’t want Kyuhyun to find out that his Eunja is a man called Hyukjae in woman dress. He knows Kyuhyun is straight and he knows it perfectly that Kyuhyun is a homophobic. What would Kyuhyun say and react when he knows that Eunja is a male? Kyuhyun probably will disgusted by that fact. Hyukjae doesn’t want it. He doesn’t want Kyuhyun to hate him.

“I’m sorry, Kyu. I just….”

“Not ready.” Kyuhyun cut his lovely girlfriend and sighed again. Kyuhyun has learnt that she is shy, extremely shy. And he doesn’t want to force her to do ‘it’. But, who can blame him to be a normal man who needs ?

“I know baby. I’m sorry. I’ll wait until you’re ready.” Said Kyuhyun as he kissed her decorated neck.

 

 

 

Hyukjae has been thinking to break up with Kyuhyun. Not because Kyuhyun is boring or anything. It’s because Hyukjae doesn’t want anything bad to happen, for example, Kyuhyun discover about the fact and he would hates him or maybe someone from their school find out that he disguise as a girl to be Kyuhyun’s lover. No! He doesn’t want Kyuhyun or anybody to hates him.

 

 

 

Hyukjae sighed for the umpteenth time. Donghae couldn’t bare it anymore. He’s the one that hear all the sighs.

“What is it now?” Donghae asked.  They are at the other party. The classes would start again in a week later. So the student from their school held another party before they start their boring routine. Kyuhyun insisted Eunja to come with him to the party. Kyuhyun knew from Donghae that Eunja is from the other side of the country and come here to play for summer break. Want to spending time together, Kyuhyun dragged Eunja with him to the party and Donghae who’s attend the party was tagged along by Eunja to sit with her and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was nowhere to be seen, he was looking for something contain strawberry for his Eunja.

“This is not right, Hae. I don’t want Kyuhyun to know the truth. I don’t want him to know that Eunja is not real.” Hyukjae said. The music is too loud and everybody is having their own conversation so Hyukjae wasn’t really worry that anybody will hear their conversation.

“What do you want to do? Break up before he find out?” Donghae asked. Another sighed escaped from Hyukjae’s mouth. He’s been thinking about it too. He could lie about the reason why she wants to break up. But, he is not sure. What if Kyuhyun is hurt by the action? What if Kyuhyun doesn’t want to break up and following her everywhere? He’s aware that he has been delusional, but the possibility is there.

“I don’t know. Maybe I should.” Hyukjae sighed again. Maybe I should break up with him but, not now. Hyukjae thought

 

 

 

School start today. Hyukjae went to his class and as soon as he reach his table, he put himself down and buried his face on the table. His eyes are red and swollen. Last night he was crying uncontrollably while Donghae was busy to calm his twin down. Donghae was surprised by Hyukjae’s sudden cries. He was crying hysterically while holding his phone. Donghae approached his twin, hug him tight, and grabbed Hyukjae’s phone. He saw something on the screen that makes his twin crying his heart out. Donghae hugged  him tighter, tried to ease Hyukjae’s pain.

“Sssh… It will be fine Hyukjae. This is what you want, isn’t it.” Donghae asked. Hyukjae keep crying in Donghae’s arms until he feel tired and felt asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

To. Eunja

It’s over.

 

 

 


 

Is it worth to wait this story?

I can't say I'm dissatisfied because this is ended as what I want LOL

okay.. nothing much to say. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL *sorry late* ^^;

 

 

gimme some feedback please

 

and thank you for reading. love you >3<