Will you be mine ?

Please Be Mine
YOUR POV
 
It's getting late and Hoya is not here .... again. Ever since he started to promote Be Mine,  he is getting even busier than he already is. He barely even got time to spend with you. It's not that , you don't understand him, of course you do.  He has tons of fan to take care of, he has a very hectic schedules, and for God sake , he is from the group INFINITE ! Of course he would be really busy. You guess Hoya would not be home tonight so you lay on your bed and it feels really empty without him being next to you. Then suddenly you heard the thunder strike. 'Ahh.. it is going to rain soon' you thought. That reminds you of your first kiss with Hoya.
 
------- FLASHBACK -------
 
It has been 5 months since you guys started going out with each other. But suprisingly , you guys haven't had your first kiss yet. Hoya said he wants to have a really nice and romantic one. And that he wants to take things slowly and not to rush. 
 
One night, you guys were spending time, watching movies together. He laid his head on your lap and you gently runs your fingers through his hair. Suddenly, it starts to rain heavily and he looked out to the window. 
 
"Woah , its raining ! you , let's go out! I wanna play in the rain with my girlfriend like how they did in the dramas" Hoya said to you.
 
You looked down at him and pouted. "But I prefer sitting in here, like this. Its really cold outside, you might even get sick."
 
"Aishh , you , you are no fun. AT ALL!" He quickly got up while pouting. "you -ah, PUHHH-LEEEAASSSEEE . Just for this once, lets go out and play in the rain" he said while giving you the puppy dog eyes.
 
You had no choice but to give in. "Arasseo... arasseoo... I'm just doing this because you are so cute" I said while pinching his cheeks.
 
He pulls you out of the house and starts running in the rain. You chuckled at his childishness. So this guy is called as HoGod ? Seriously ? He acts more like a baby whenever he is around you. While you were deep in your thoughts, you felt a pair of arm wrapping around your waist. You turned around and saw Hoya, his hair and face dripping wet.
 
"Am I dead , Angel ? Cause this must be heaven" he said. "Oh god , the cheese ! The cheese is killing me ! Oppa , seriously you should stop hanging out with Woohyun Oppa " you replied while pinching his cheeks.
 
He laughed while hugging you. Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked at you while cupping your face. "W-why ... w-w-what's wrong o-oppa ?" you stuttered.
 
"Uhmmm ... I-I-I wanna try something .... You know ... we haven't had our first kiss yet ... and I really want to do this with my girlfriend ..." he said while  he pulls your face close to his. You started to close your eyes slowly and so did he.  
 
And there, he closed the gap between you two, and you kissed in the rain. The kiss was soft and slow, there's no rush, no fighting for dominance. You guys kissed for a while till he pulls away for some air. You were panting hard and you guys were staring into each other's eyes. He leans in again for another kiss and you smiled into the kiss.
 
"I.... love... you... so... much... you " he said in between kisses. You pulled away to smile at him and said "I love you too, Ho Baby" then you crashed your lips onto his again.
 
------- END OF FLASHBACK -------
 
You sigh at the memory of your first kiss. 'He's not even here right now ....'  You decided to go to sleep since there is no possibility that he is going back home tonight . While you were sleeping, you feel someone snuggle inside your blanket and wrap his arm around your waist. You turn around and you were suprised to see that it was Hoya.
 
"Sorry, did i wake you up? he said. "Oh Hoya, you're here. I thought that you aren't coming back tonight?"
 
"Why wouldn't I ? I miss my baby so much. I can't go on a day without seeing your face" he said while caressing your cheeks. You chuckle and hit his arm playfully. "You are so cheesy, do you know that?" He smiles cheekily at you.
 
"Hey, its raining... baby, do you remember our first kiss ... in the rain?" he asked.
 
"Of course I do. I was thinking about it too just now. Why?" He smirks and pull you out of the blanket. "Lets do it again!"
 
"Yaahh , Lee Howon! We have work tomorrow and I don't want any of us to catch a cold?" You said while trying to let go of your hands. But instead , he tightens his grip around your hands. "Oh really? I don't mind catching a cold. We can stay in bed and cuddle all day long" he said while sticking his tongue out at you playfully.
 
You guys were outside your house and suddenly he stops and shouts " HEY EVERYONE , I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ! I LOVE you !" earning weird stares from people. 
 
"Yah Lee Howon! What do you think you're doing? Shut up! People are looking. You are Infinite's Hoya for god sake, you have an image to take care of!"
 
"So, what do I care? I just wanna let the whole world to know how much I love you". He pulls out a ring from inside of his pocket and he kneels down in front of you.
 
"you , will you be mine, forever? I promise, I will take care of you well. I'll spend more time with you after this. We will have beautiful kids together and we'll stay happy until forever. Will you marry me?"
 
You are shock at the the sudden proposal and tears start to fall from your eyes. Not knowing what to do,  you pull him up and give him a hug. "Of course I will, Hoya. I've been waiting for this. I love you, Lee Howon."
 
He captures your lips with his and you guys kissed again, not caring about the rain pouring heavily.
 
 
 
A/N : I know... this is really short. And this is my second attempt on writing a story... I know this is not that good.... /runs away and hides behind the door/