Final~!

Time Loop

Jimin used to be a sunshine of a boy, he swears on his mother that he was. He remembers smiling all the time, he remembers laughing at anything and everything, he remembers the time that he was carefree. And most importantly, he remembers being a ball of sunshine for his first best friend. If he closes his eyes, Jimin can remember his best friend's smile, how he would defend Jimin, he can remember the warm hugs an-

"JIMIN!" 

The said male blinks and looks at his friend, Taehyung, they're the same age him and Taehyung. Jimin has lost count as to how many times he has dyed his hair, but Taehyung's current hair color is a muddy sort of brown. Taehyung has a unique personality, he often tells Jimin his thoughts such as how he would like to fly or how he would like to become the "next Iron Man". He's taller than Jimin by at least 2 inches, and has a lovely dark complexion that suits him fabulously. 

"What were you thinking about? Because I was calling you for like five minutes."

Jimin gives him a small smile, "just a distant memory." 

"Okay, well come on, Jungkook is waiting for us." Taehyung says with a small giggle when he mentions Jungkook.

Jungkook is Taehyung's boyfriend, they've been together for 2 years but Jimin can still see their twinkling eyes when one mentions the other. At the beginning, Jimin didn't really like Jungkook because he didn't use honorifics on him and kept on teasing him about his height. But Jimin pulled through, and now they are invincible together, albeit Jimin has thoughts sometimes that concern his past and a particular someone. 

Jungkook is younger than Jimin and Taehyung, yet he acts like he's older than he and Taehyung even though Jimin is the oldest of the trio. Jungkook's hair has recently been dyed black because he was sick of the fading red color on his head, it's parted in the middle and Jimin thinks that he could do with a hair cut. Jungkook is about the same height as Taehyung and looks older than Jimin (sometimes he hates that he was born with a baby face). He's good at everything he does which makes Jimin feel inferior somtetimes but he tries not to think about it. Even though Jungkook doesn't use honorifics and can sometimes be a pain to deal with, Jimin knows that the younger does care for him

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin looks behind his shoulder one more, he swears that someone is following him. He can feel it, the eyes on his back and he can also hear it, the footsteps that follow him and Jimin doesn't have a good feeling about this. 

Fortunately, he has reached his classroom. He walks in with one last check for any suspicious looking person but nobody seems to have been following Jimin, everybody just looks like they are in a rush to get to their class. Jimin furrows his eyebrows as he walks inside, where he sees Taehyung waving at him widly with a huge smile on his face. 

"Hey, I saw you kind of pause outside, why?" Taehyung asks him curiously as Jimin takes his seat beside him.

"Oh, I just- no it's nothing, I was debating on whether or not I still wanna be in this class." Jimin says with a slightly forced laugh, and even though Taehyung is giving him a look, the younger doesn't ask anything else.

"Class," Jimin and Taehyung look ahead and find that their usual Biology teacher isn't at the front of the classroom, but instead a younger looking male with small eyes and dyed brown hair. "This is Mr.Kim," one of the college secutaries say as the male bows, "unfortunately, Mr.Kang is ill but luckily we were able to find a substitute." She says as she gestures towards the substitute teacher, "he will be teaching this class for at least two weeks, if not more if Mr.Kang has not recovered by then." She then struts out.

Jimin shifts uncomfortably in his seat. He's not too sure, but he feels as if Mr.Kim is staring at him intensely.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"What do you think about Mr.Kim?" Jimin asks Taehyung as they patiently wait for the bus to arrive. It's Friday and their lectures finished at 2:30 so they decided to meet up with Jungkook and their other friend Hoseok at the cinema.

His best friend shrugs, "he's alright I guess, I mean he's better than Mr.Kang, that bastard always picked on me."

Jimin laughs for a moment before recovering himself, "but don't you think that he's a bit strange?" 

"No. Why? Do you?"

Jimin shrugs, "well sometimes it feels like- you know what, never mind, I'm probably just feeling paranoid." He can tell that Taehyung wants to say something, but he doesn't let him because he waves wildly at Jungkook and Hoseok.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin taps his fingers in a rhythm on the dark blue counter. The sci-fi shop that he works in isn't busy until later and the afternoon, so all he can do is pretend that he's doing something because if he doesn't, the assistant manager will give him an earful for not being "productive enough". Jimin would talk back to him, but it's an alright paying job and at least he has something to do during the weekends (even if sometimes middle age ladies need a good talk about what they should get their daughters or sons).

He jumps when something is placed on the counter, clearing his throat, he looks up and is surprised. "M-mr.Kim!"

The older male blinks before he smiles, "Park Jimin, I didn't know that you work here."

Something in his voice tells Jimin otherwise but he ignores it, because it's not as if his teacher stalks him on a daily basis or anything.

"Yeah, I work during the weekends," he smiles before looking down, "you like One Piece?"

"Hm?"

Jimin gestures at the manhwa that he placed on the counter.

"Oh no, my boyfriend's friend, Ken, does and his birthday is coming up soon." He smiles.

"Right." Jimin says in a slightly unbelieving tone, but he doesn't question the older male as he scans the manhwa. "That'll be sixteen thousand, two hundred and seventeen won* please." He's really starting to get creeped out by the way his teacher just keeps smiling at him, even as he hands him the money.

"Here's your change, and I'll see you on Monday." Jimin says as he forces a smile on his face while he hands the small bag over the counter.

Mr.Kim mutters something that Jimin couldn't catch but then he says his goodbye and leaves Jimin with a chilly sort of feeling.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"Goodbye!" Jimin yells behind him as he hears the tinkling of the bell on top of the door. His shift is finally over and he cannot wait to get home and just plop on his bed. He suddenly hears his ringtone and fishes it out of his pocket.

"Hi mom," 

"Hey sweetie, I'm just calling to tell you that your father and I have to attend a dinner party."

"Oh, okay, and what about Hyung?" 

"He's gone on a date with his girlfriend, so you'll be home alone. If you feel lonely, you can call your friends over."

"Alright cool, bye~ I love you~"

He hangs up, and suddenly the smile that was previously on his face is replaced with a frown. Tomorrow is the anniversary, Jimin thinks as he looks up at the sky, he can see the twinkling stars and the bright moon. Hyung, I miss you.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin unlocks his door before walking in quickly, he feels like he's being watched again and so when he walks inside, he immediately closes the blinds and curtains of every single room in the house.

The last set of blinds and curtains that he closes, is the one his room. He then plops face first in his bed, before deciding that it's getting too difficult for him to be able to breathe and lazily flips himself onto his back.

Jimin definitely does not want to think about him. But tomorrow is the anniversary, and Jimin can feel the tears springing in his eyes. "," he whispers shakily as his tears flow down his cheeks like waterfalls, and his heart begins to ache so bad that he can't bear it. Yet all he can do is ppace his hand on top of the area where his heart is while telling himself thay he'll be okay, that he's fine, and that it wasn't his fault.

He checks the clock and there's a minute until it's midnight, and Jimin has to mentally prepare himself. He's not sure if his parents or his brother have arrived but they would all think that he's asleep anyway, because they believe that he's okay now.

Since it's technically the next day now, Jimin will allow himself to think of a person who is very special to him. Or at least someone who used to be special to him, because he's not living anymore. He was Jimin's best friend who knew him inside-out and back-to-front, who knew how to cheer him up, who knew what to do when Jimin had a rough day. The only person who understood him;

Min Yoongi.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

"You're leaving me?!" Jimin yells angrily at the male in front of him, who's packing his suitcases. "Why are you doing this?!"

Yoongi sighs, "Jiminnie I-"

"No! Don't "Jiminnie" me Min Yoongi! You didn't even tell me that you were going to leave!"

The older male takes big steps towards his best friend, "Jimin, I didn't know how I was going to tell you. I mean, how was I going to tell you that I was going to college abroad?"

"I don't know! But you still could have told me!" Jimin replies as he begins to weakly hit Yoongi in the chest while tears begin to fall from his eyes. Yoongi lets Jimin hit him until he's satisfied and just lets the tears cascade down his face. He embraces Jimin who immediately melts in his arms. "How am I going to survive without you?"

Yoongi feels like he just kicked a puppy to the side, he feels like he is the worst person ever, because Jimin sounds so, so broken and upset and , Yoongi knows that he'll give in soon if Jimin continues crying.

But he needs to go because he needs to do better, to do better for the both of them in the future, to do better for Jimin.

"Look, Jimin," he whispers as he slowly begins to let go of the younger, "I have to go," he steps away from Jimin, "it's better for the both of us." 

Yoongi watches Jimin's facial expression change multiple times, but he ends up with an angry facial expression with incredibly sad eyes. He's physically shaking and Yoongi can see fresh tears in his eyes, "you know what? Go. GO! I DON'T EVEN CARE!" And with that, he stomps out of the room.

The male left behind sighs as he walks over to the window to watch his best friend leave, "you'll see Park Jiminnie. When I come back, I promise to make things better. For the both of us."

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

Jimin has been ignoring Yoongi ever since he told Jimin that he was leaving which was like, two days ago. And to be honest, Jimin doesn't know how is life was like before he met Yoongi six years ago. 

He huffs as he stands up to replace the DVD that's in his DVD player, all he's been doing for the past two days was watch films that he's already seen and eat junk food as he thought about all the bad things he has done in all his sixteen years of living. Which isn't a lot considering the fact that Jimin's parents have raised him well.

"You should go see Yoongi." His brother, Jungmin, tells him as he barges into Jimin's room.

"No."

"Jimin, he's a wreck! He looks paler than he normally does and has more eyebags than usual, which is saying a lot since I know that kid barely sleeps." Jimin pretends that he doesn't hear his brother, choosing to suddenly become interested in the opening credits of the film that he's watching instead. His brother sighs, "I know that you're upset Jimin, but he's doing this for you. Trust me."

"Mhm." Jimin hums as he continues to keep his eyes glued to the screen of his DVD player. Jungmin just sighs as he walks out of Jimin's room.

"You idiot Park Jimin." Jungmin whispers as he shuts the door behind him and walks to his own room.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"You should talk to Yoongi dear, he's leaving tomorrow morning."

Jimin looks at his mother, anger and hurt with a hint of sadness swirling in his orbs, "no! let him leave! I don't care!" He knows that he's being a brat, but he's so hurt that Yoongi only told him that he was leaving, two days before he was due to leave.

His mother sighs, "alright, but if you change your mind, you can always just tell me and then go to see him."

Jimin just huffs as he snuggles deeper into his duvet.

His mother then leaves the room, quietly closing the door behind her. She makes her way to the living room and picks up the house phone and dial's Yoongi's house number. 

"Hello?"

"Ah Yoongi! Just the one I wanted to talk to!"

"Oh hi Mrs.Park, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, I just called to tell you that Jimin doesn't want to see you right now."

She hears Yoongi sigh sadly and it breaks her heart, "it's okay, I understand. I mean he did this to me, I'd be so mad too."

"But you're leaving tomorrow an-"

"Mrs.Park, I'm sorry for interrupting by the way, I'll be back in four years. It's a long time, I know, but trust me, it will all be worth it when I return. And besides, he'll have to forgive me by then."

"You're right. I'll try to convince him to come see you off tomorrow, okay sweetheart?"

"Thanks Mrs.Park, it would mean a lot if he came to see me off."

Jimin's mother smiles, "how many times have I told you to call me mom, sweetheart?"

"Too many too count, Mrs.P- I mean, mom."

"There we go sweetheart, was that so hard? Anyways, I'll see you and your family tomorrow morning okay?"

"See you then mom."

"Bye sweetheart."

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"YO JIMIN!"

The said male cracks one eye open, "ugh, what do you want Hyung?"

"Mom said that you need to wake up 'cause we're sending Yoongi off to America."

Jimin immediately shuts his eye close again, "don't even speak his name in my prescence."

His brother decides to ignore his request, "Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi!" He calls, using a different tone of voice for each one.

Jimin just rolls his eyes and huffs, "I'm not going!"

"C'mon! He's like you're best friend five ever lil' bro!"

"So what?"

"He's going to miss you like crazy, that's what. And you will too, you're just hurt that you were the last person to find out that he's leaving."

"Yeah. And?"

"And, you'll regret that you didn't go when you don't see him for the next four years."

Jimin stays silent for a few minutes, making his brother think that he won but then the kid mutters a "whatever."

And he so desperately wants to slap sense into Jimin, but he won't because he's a cool Hyung. So instead, he walks out of Jimin's room but not without the last word, "I'm not going because mom told me to stay just in case you change your mind," he looks at Jimin's small figure on the bed, "and I really hope you do, for Yoongi's sake, because Lord knows how much that kid adores you. Also, you could convince him to stay you know, maybe if you say something, he won't go." He then walks out leaving Jimin with his thoughts.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

Yoongi smiles sadly, "so, he really didn't come huh?"

Jimin's mother and father look at him apologetically. "I asked Jungmin to stay behind, just in case Jimin changes his mind about not coming." Mrs. Park informs the sickly pale looking teen.

"Jiminnie can be stubborn when he wants to be," Yoongi says as he looks out the huge window that shows the airplane that he will be riding in, "he'll only realize how stupid he was when I'm halfway to America." 

He then turns to his parents, "I'll miss you guys." He opens his arms as he walks over to give them a warm hug, his mother is sobbing on his shoulder and he notices how his father his uncharictaristically quiet.

Once his mother composes herself, she begins speaking, albeit she sounds much more different to her usual strong and demanding voice. "Now. Remember to never skip meals, get plenty of sleep and try to make new friends. Call us or video chat us whenever you miss us, and remember, if you feel homesick, do not hesitate to buy a plane ticket home. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I understand." Yoongi says in a whisper as the tears that he feels prickling in his eyes threaten to fall. 

"My boy, you'll do excellent." His father tells him as a few tears slide down the sides his face.

Yoongi manages a small, sad smile as he shrugs his shoulders because his backpack was starting to feel uncomfortable. "I should probably get going," he says as he jabs his thumb behind him while he turns his head back before facing the four adults in front of him, "I'll see you guys later." 

"Wait, Yoongi."

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"STEP ON THE GAS HYUNG!" Jimin shouts in the passenger seat as he glares at the cars in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm trying Jimin. Jesus. Calm down."

Jimin combusts, "calm down? ca-calm down?" He blinks for a moment before he begins to hit his brother in the arm, "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOUR DRIVING SKILLS ARE GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE?!"

"OI! Do you wanna die?! Stop hitting me!" 

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"What gate is he in?"

"Uhm ... gate three-two-four."

Jimin dashes off without a moments notice, leaving Jungmin smiling behind him.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"WHERE IS HE? IS HE HERE?" Jimin yells at his parents as he almost runs past them. 

"Jimi-"

"He's in the bathroom right? He wouldn't actually leave without saying goodbye to me first, right?"

"Baby-"

"Yoongi Hyung! You can stop hiding now! C'mon and say goodbye to me before your plane leaves!"

People stare at Jimin as he continues searching for Yoongi. He stops for a bit before walking to his parents, "he's still here, right mom?"

His father casts his eyes away from him while his mother sighs sadly, "Baby, he already left."

Jimin can feel the tears that pool in his eyes, but he lets out what is suppose to be a chuckle but ends up being a sob, "no, you're lying! He's here! He ... He wouldn't go without saying goodbye to me!" By now Jimin is bawling his eyes out while he sputters out words that nobody can understand because his nose is beginning to get blocked. He sniffles and wails unattractively and lets himself be pulled into a hug.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"Hi, you've reached my voicemail. Leave me a message or call Jimin, I'm probably with him."

"Hey Hyung, listen this is like my hundreth message or something. Can you call me back please? I really miss you and I'm sorry for being an idiot."

Jimin sighs as he hangs up, he decides to Kakao Yoongi. 

Hey Hyung!

So like, you haven't replied to me and I know that you're probably mad, but I swear I did end up going to the airport. I even cried like a huge baby in front of everyone in the building (Jungmin Hyung will never let me live it down). Look, I really miss you okay? I didn't mean what I said, I really care about you Hyung and I'll wait patiently until you come back but please at least call me or something! 

Jimin locks his homescreen and decides to plop on top of his bed because he's had a long day and it's only one in the afternoon.

He grips his phone and lets his eyes close, hoping that Yoongi will reply to him soon.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

Jimin wakes up in cold sweat, he's panting and something doesn't feel right. His heart is racing and there's this unpleasant churning feeling in his stomach. Shakily, he searches for his phone which is bound to be somewhere on his bed. Once he finally finds it, he checks the time;

18:43 p.m

Wow. He slept for a really long time.

Jimin slowly gets out of bed, the feeling in his stomach isn't going away and he starts becoming concerned about his health.

"Mom, do we have anything that will help with stomach aches?"

"Mhm, check in our medicine cupboard."

"Thanks."

"Are you not feeling well?"

"I don't know, it's just that I feel like something's wrong."

"Probably because the Min's aren't eating here tonight." She suggests as she cuts up vegetables.

Jimin swallows a pill with a glass of cold water, "yeah, maybe."

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

"Hi, you've reached my voicemail. Leave me a message or call Jimin, I'm probably with him."

"Uhm hey Hyung, so like I know that it's been a day but I really miss your voice and a reply would be great to hear. Uhm, call me back okay?"

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

Jimin furrows his eyebrows together, he left Yoongi a voicemail earlier, so why can't he text him? He already sent him a message on Kakao Talk and Line. 

Jimin presses the home button on his phone and decides to leave another voicemail, even though his [Yoongi's] inbox is probably full and won't let him leave anymore voicemails, but he's going to try anyway.

He dials the phone number that he knows off by heart and waits.

"This phone number is disconnected. Please ensure that you have dialled the correct number and try again."

Jimin blinks. This isn't possible. Yoongi wouldn't disconnect his phone, unless … NO! He shouldn't think of that, he won't think like that. No, he's just going to wait for Yoongi's reply instead.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

The words hit Jimin like the weight whole universe has fallen on top of him.

"Wh-what?"

His mother wipes her tears away, "I'm sorry Jimin." She tries to come closer to him, pressumably to comfort him, but Jimin abruptly stands up from where he was sitting on the couch.

He bites his lower lip while his whole body begins to tremble as he shakes his head, "no. This has got to be some cruel joke. Yoongi Hyung isn't dead. He can't be.  H-he's fine! He's probably still settling in, y-you know him, he still wishes that he could be a mattress. He … He's okay."

There's too much tears in his eyes that are trying to escape, everything's blurry and before Jimin knows it, he's crouched down on the floor with his hands over his ears as he squeezes his eyes shut while he rocks himself back and forth.

He feels like the sun and the moon and the stars have been robbed from the sky.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °

The weather seems to be one with Jimin as it pours heavy rain. His black suit is uncomfortable and his eyes hurt from crying, but fresh tears threaten to fall again as he weakly holds his umbrella to keep him sheltered from the rain.

This isn't how he planned to spend his Saturdays. This is something that he never plans on Saturdays because usually his Saturdays were already booked.

On Saturdays, himself and Yoongi would stay indoors for the whole day just watching DVD's or playing video games while eating large tubs of ice cream. On some Saturdays when Yoongi doesn't feel like watching films all day, he leads Jimin to his room where he makes mixtapes (because Jimin's Yoongi Hyung is an awesome rapper) that he gives to Jimin to keep because it's for your ears only Jiminnie, nobody elses. Other Saturdays, Yoongi likes to take Jimin to the basement where he develops his photographs. Yoongi has stacks among stacks of photographs of Jimin on one side of the room, while on the other side of the room is random ones that he took. Jimin stopped questioning Yoongi about when he took those photographs of him because you're a work of art Jiminnie, you're my forever model.

Jimin is snapped out of his thoughts when his hand is suddenly being held, he turns his head to see Yoongi's mother sobbing at the loss of her only child. He wishes that he can say that everything will be okay, that things will be back to normal within time. But how will he have the power to say that to her, when he himself doesn't even believe it. 

He watches as the brand new, polished, dark brown coffin decorated with a white ribbon going around the centre, goes lower and lower into the ground. And for some reason, he's reminded of when he was told that they had found Yoongi's body. How they told him that Yoongi sure looked like he had tried his best to servive.

People slowly start filing out, but Jimin can only stare at the headstone and the fresh dug up soil beneath it. His feet are planted to the ground, he doesn't want to move a single muscle. He wants to stay here, with his Yoongi Hyung.

"We'll be in the car." His mother whispers from beside him, he feels Yoongi's mother let go of his hand as both sets of parents start walking away. Jimin can hear Yoongi's mother still sobbing even though they're most likely at the car park already.

He forces his legs to move towards Yoongi's grave, and stops when he can clearly read the headstone;

In Loving Memory of Min Yoongi.

A Beloved Son and Best Friend.

1993 - 2011

Jimin can't stop the sob that escapes himself as he suddenly begins to bawl, "I'm so, so, so sorry Hyung. I should have convinced you to stay, because if I did, you probably wouldn't be dead." He stands there, crying his eyes out with the rain, for what seem likes an eternity until an arm suddenly wraps itself around his shoulders.

"Let's go home." Jungmin says quietly as he steers Jimin back to their car.

Jimin lets himself get dragged away, promising himself that he will visit Yoongi's grave whenever it's his anniversary for the rest of his life.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin doesn't remember falling asleep, he just remembers his dream, the proof being the tears that he feels streaming down his face. He pushes his duvet away from him using his legs, and slowlys stands up before making his way out of his room to go to the kitchen.

Breakfast is already on the table when Jimin arrives in the kitchen, and there's a note that he decides that he'll read later because he is really hungry. 

The house phone suddenly rings while Jimin is halfway finished his breakfast. With a groan, he lazily gets off of his seat and answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm on my way to meet Tae and Hoseok Hyung, wanna come?"

Jimin doesn't want to hang out with them today. He'd rather stay in bed, wallowing in self pity as he sobs his heart out. But he needs to buy flowers for Yoongi's grave, so he lets out a microscopic sigh before answering.

"Sure. Meet me at my house in twenty minutes." And with that, he ends the call.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin is too quiet this morning, Jungkook thinks. Usually Jimin would be sprouting irrelevant things from his mouth, but today is just not one of his usual days. Jungkook is kind of uncomfortable with silence and decides to ask Jimin the first thing that comes to his mind.

"Do you have any regrets?" Jungkook asks as they walk to Hoseok's house.

Jimin doesn't look at Jungkook, "everybody has regrets Kookie, it's just the way that life is."

Jungkook looks at Jimin from the corner of his eye, the elder has this sad smile on his face that Jungkook has never seen before. He's accustomed to seeing the smile where Jimin's eyes disappear and his pearly white teeth expose themselves proudly.

"Listen, I um … actually need to go somewhere today. So tell the guys that I'll hang out with them some other time, alright?"

Jungkook almost says no. But that sad smile is still on Jimin's face and he doesn't want Hoseok and Taehyung to see it.

"Fine, but don't bail out on us next time okay?"

"I promise." Jimin replies, with a small smile.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin has a bouquet of flowers in his right hand, it's huge and full of color which he thinks will make Yoongi's grave look more lovely than the rest. He picked all sorts of flowers, the florist told him the meanings of the flowers in his shop and so he picked the ones that he thought were most suitable.

He has a bunch of forget-me-not's because they apparently mean "remember me forever."because that's what he wants Yoongi to do, even though the male isn't alive. He has a couple of pink carnations which syombolize gratitude because he is forever thankful to Yoongi for helping him whenever he needed it. Some white carnations that symbolize rememberance because he will remember Yoongi for the rest of his life, a few geranium's because they mean comfort and Yoongi was always there to comfort Jimin. He also has some orchids because they symbolize delicate beauty and Jimin thinks that Yoongi was a delicate beauty (okay, maybe not exactly delicate, but he was a beauty). Lastly, he has pink roses which mean admiration or appreciation and pink tulips that mean caring, because Jimin admired Yoongi and Yoongi was always caring towards Jimin.

When he reaches the graveyard, his fingers tighten on the bouquet, he doesn't think that he's ready. He inhales and exhales before walking inside.

The graveyard is actually empty, and Jimin starts to feel somewhat uncomfortable because he can feel eyes on him. But he continues the short walk to Yoongi's grave anyway. 

Jimin forces himself not to cry when he sees Yoongi's headstone. It's still surprisingly clean, maybe not as glistening as it used to be, but clean. He places his bouquet in front of the headstone.

"Hey Hyung, it's me again. You haven't missed much, I'm turning twenty this year, can you believe it? I feel so old. You'd be turning twenty-two in a couple of weeks, and if you were still around, I'd tease you for how old you're beginning to get." He chuckles sadly for a moment as if he made a joke, "I say this every year but it's because it's true, life isn't the same without you Hyung. I miss you a lot and if I could turn back time, I'd try to make you stay." One or three tears escape Jimin's eyes and he wipes them away using the back of his hand.

"Would you really?" A voice comes from behind him which makes Jimin jump as he turns around.

"M-mr.Kim!"

The aforementioned male gives him a small smile, "Jimin, I thought I'd see you here."

Jimin tries to smile back, like he really does, but there's this look in his teacher's eyes. He clears his throat, "uhm yeah, I'm visiting my friend." He gestures his hand towards Yoongi's grave.

His teacher nods, "would you really try to make him stay?"

"Of course!"

The older male takes a few steps closer to Jimin, "what if I gave you that chance?"

Jimin forces a laugh, "Mr.Kim, that's not really possible."

"Oh please, you can call me Sunggyu since I'm not actually a qualified teacher."

Jimin's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets, "wh-WHAT?!" 

"Oh dear, maybe I should have listened to Woohyun."

"Mr.Kim-"

"Sunggyu."

"Right, Sunggyu. No offence but, but this is crazy! Yoongi Hyung is dead, okay? And I can't do anything but visit his grave and cry about it alright?"

"Ah, but that's where your wrong Jimin. I could give you a chance in fact, I can give you three chances since you're my easy case, to try and make Yoongi stay. There is only one reason as to why he would stay, but I can't tell you that. You'd need too figure it out on your own. And whenever you lose a chance, the day will start all over again."

Jimin looks at Sunggyu like he's the craziest being on the planet. He takes a couple of steps away from him, "yo-you're crazy!" Jimin then makes a run for it.

"Oh crap!" Sunggyu clicks his fingers and he's in front of Jimin in an instant making the younger skid to a halt in front of him.

"H-how did you- I mean," Jimin looks at Sunggyu with curious eyes which makes Sunggyu think that he's finally got Jimin but then the younger begins running again, shoving Sunggyu out of his way.

"You should've just listened to my method." A familiar voice says.

Sunggyu looks up, "oh shut up Woohyun." 

Woohyun offers a hand to help Sunggyu up, which he takes. "Look, that kid really wants Yoongi back."

"I know." Sunggyu sighs.

"So, you should still go through with it y'know."

"Yeah, I know."

They take each others hands and click their fingers, disappearing in plain sight.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin groans as he wakes up, the sun is seeping through his blinds and he doesn't particularly feel like closing the curtain so he just lays in his bed.

He pats his hands around his bed in search of his phone. He dials Taehyung's number and waits for the latter to answer.

"Hello? Who is this?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, "very funny Taehyung, anywa-"

"How do you know my name?! And how did you get my number?!"

Jimin blinks, "uhm…"

He hears Taehyung sigh, "look if Hoseok gave you my number as a joke, this is isn't funny and don't call me again." And with that, he hangs up.

Blinking multiple times, he pulls the phone away from his face. Was Taehyung just joking or … ?

Jimin decides to go to his contacts and search for Taehyung's name. It isn't there. Furrowing his eyebrows together, he searches for Hoseok's and Jungkook's name. It isn't there either. He jumps when his phone suddenly rings and reads that it's a private number on his screen. Gulping, he answers it.

"Hello?"

"Remember, you have three chances. And this is your first one."

"Sunggyu? What? How did you get my number? And is this some kind of sick joke?"

"Three chances Jimin, that's all you get." He then hangs up, leaving Jimin to stare at his phone.

If he says that I have three chances, does that mean that- Jimin's eyes widen.

"Look, if you're gonna watch DVD's all day again you can bet your that I won't let you. Yoongi looks much worse than he did yesterday." Jungmin says as casually walks into Jimin's room as if he own it.

The younger whips his head to look at his brother, "Y-yoongi Hyung?"

"No, our cousin Yongi." He says sarcastically, "OF COURSE YOONGI!" 

Within a split second, Jimin is off of his bed and is charging towards his wardrobe. Grabbing a random pair of shorts and a tank top before changing into them, he then takes his phone which he left on his bed before rushing out of his room.

He jogs into the kitchen, takes out the bread and places it in the toaster. While he waits for his bread to turn into toast, he checks the date on his phone.

2011/08/20

Woah, he went back three years. This is amazing, now he can do whatever he'd like, because Yoongi's leaving tomorrow and he wants today to be a good day.

The toaster makes a noise, signalling that it's done. He carefully grabs his toast and stuffs them into his mouth, he then runs out of his house. He gobbles up his toast as he walks to Yoongi's house.

Jimin presses the doorbell several times. The door opens to reveal Yoongi, in his boxers, completely shirtless. But Jimin doesn't care, he tackles Yoongi into a hug. They fall onto the floor with a loud thud that has Jimin almost regret tackling Yoongi into a hug because it must have hurt him. But then Yoongi is laughing, and Jimin knows that it's okay.

"Jimin?" He whispers in a disbelieving tone, "wait. Am I dreaming again?" Jimin holds onto him tighter, and he knows that it isn't a dream. Smiling, he buries his face into Jimin's hair.

Jimin breathes in Yoongi, hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. The older male smells like a freshly brewed Americano and that bodywash that he uses, which smells like a cross between mint and strawberry smell. Jimin smiles, he sure has missed Yoongi. He lifts up his head and sees Yoongi staring at him like a child staring at the stars, in a slow motion, Jimin raises his hands and begins to trace Yoongi's face. He starts from the older male's forehead, trailing down to his temples before going down to his chin. Yoongi just closes his eyes, concentrating on how soft Jimin's fingers are as they trace his features delicately.

"I really missed you Hyung."

The older lets out a lazy chuckles as he smiles, "you saw me, like, two days ago."

Jimin doesn't reply, he doesn't really know how to. What is he suppose to say? No actually Hyung, I haven't seen you for three year but suddenly I'm sixteen again and you're alive and I'm beginning to think that everything will be okay. Yeah, he doesn't think so either.

After what seems like an eternity, Jimin gets off of Yoongi. He turns around to close the door and he spots an elderly woman, who winks at him before she walks away. Jimin fights down the blush that makes its way to his cheeks. He turns back around to see Yoongi staring at him as if some sort of miracle has happened. But then he snaps out of it and gives Jimin such a blinding smile that he thinks he might need a pair of sunglasses whenever he's around Yoongi.

(He refuses to acknowledge the fact that his heart does this awfully odd thing in which it begins to beat faster and his hands begin to get clammy and damn why does Yoongi suddenly have to wrap his arm around Jimin's shoulder? Because his heart starts beating even faster. Jimin thinks that he should go see a doctor after.)

"Let's go to the amusement park Hyung," Jimin propses as he watches Yoongi eat his cereal, "it'll be good before you leave tomorrow." He smiles.

Yoongi takes a sip of his coffee, "I don't know Jiminnie, I was pretty set on making some mixtapes today." He then takes a spoonful of his cereal and holds the spoon in front of Jimin's mouth.

"But it's your last day Hyung! Can't this mixtape wait?" Jimin pouts before opening his mouth to let Yoongi places the spoon inside.

"It's kind of an important mixtape." Yoongi says as he slides the spoon out of Jimin's mouth before scooping a spoonful of his cereal for himself.

"Pleeeaaaseee?" Jimin begs, with an even bigger pout on his face. Yoongi doesn't reply, instead he takes a gulp of his Americano and opens the newspaper that was left on the table by his father. Need to pull out the big guns, Jimin thinks as he watches Yoongi read some article that he probably isn't that interested in. Jimin makes the best puppy look that he can manage, he keeps this expression on his face for a while but he notices Yoongi sneak a glance at him while he tries to fight off a smile.

Yoongi suddenly drops the newspaper, "fine," he sighs, "but only for two hours okay? I really need that mixtape for tomorrow." 

Jimin nods happily.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

"Why did I let you drag me into this again?" Yoongi questions as they get off of the biggest rollercoaster in the whole amusement park.

"Because you're leaving tomorrow and you love me." Jimin replies with a huge smile on his face. Yoongi remains quiet but it's okay because Jimin is running towards a cart selling cotton candy.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

"Thanks for spending the day with me Hyung." Jimin says as they walk up the path to Yoongi's room. They ended up staying in the amusement park for much longer, but Yoongi didn't mind because it's Jimin, he loves spoiling the kid. And besides, it was much more fun because he let Jimin watch him make his mixtape.

"No problem," Yoongi replies with a smile before checking his watch, "I probably should get going, it's already ten and I have an early flight tomorrow."

Jimin nods and opens his arms to grab Yoongi in a hug, "I'll see you at the airport tomorrow morning then."

The older male gives him a shining smile as he watches walk inside his house. 

Jimin is smiling widely as he walks into his room, he had such a good time with Yoongi today. He opens the door to his room and turns on the lights, he spots Sunggyu checking some of the things in his room and jumps. "What are you doing here?!"

Sunggyu looks at him before shrugging, "just wanted to know you got on today."

Jimin giggles making Sunggyu raise his eyebrows at him but doesn't say anything, "it was good."

"Just good?"

"Yeah."

"Listen Jimin, you ought to think about how you're going to make Yoongi not take that flight."

Jimin waves his hand around in a kind of 'yeah, yeah' manner, "I've got it, just let me have fun with him okay? I've missed him a lot."

The older male smiles as he runs his hand through his hair, "you're suppose to be my easy case Jimin. I thought that you'd be begging Yoongi to not take his flight, not wasting precious time."

Jimin gives him a look, "I haven't seen him in three years okay, chill. I'll try to make him stay in my next chance alright?"

Sunggyu gives him a disbelieving look and walks towards him, he places his index and middle finger on Jimin's forehead before he closes his eyes and mutters something that Jimin doesn't understand. He starts seeing gold swirls and befre he knows it, he gets knocked backwards into a golden abyss. 

+   +   +   +   +   +   +

Jimin wakes up, the blinds are still open and his curtains aren't closed. The sun that's seeping through is annoying the hell out of him but he doesn't particularly feel like doing anything about it, instead he raises his duvet above his head and searches for his phone around him. Once he finds it he unlocks it and checks the time and date. 

10:45. 2011/08/20 

Jimin is slightly bothered when he sees that the date is still the same, but then his phone begins to ring and he answers it without hesistation, "hello?"

"This is your second chance Jimin. You only have one left."

"I know, I can do math." Jimin retorts with a roll of his eyes.

"This is important Jimin, it's deciding your life. You do realize that not everybody gets this opportunity, right? We only choose those who we think are suitable."

"What do you mean by "we"? Is there more people like you? Oh yeah, and what happened to Mr.Kang? I forgot to ask you about him the other day."

Sunggyu doesn't answer any of his questions he just replies with, "remember Jimin, you only have one chance left." Then he hangs up and Jimin wants to call him back but then his phone is ringing again.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank God. Jiminnie, you finally answered!"

"Hey Yoongi Hyung,"

"Listen I'm sorry that you were the last one to find out okay? It's just that I didn't know how I was going to break it to you, you've been attached to my side since I moved here six years ago from Daegu and I didn't want you to suddenly think that I'm abandoning you."

Jimin smiles softly, "I forgive you hyung. I really missed you, you know."

"I really missed you too idiot. So, you wanna come help me make a mixtape?"

"Seriously?!"

He hears Yoongi chuckle which makes his heart skip a beat, "yeah, seriously."

"I'll be there in twenty minutes." Jimin tells him before saying a quick goodbye and hanging up. He jumps out of bed and rushes to his wardrobe. He spends roughly five minutes choosing an outfit (he couldn't decide between a pair of shorts and a tank top or a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, in the end he chose the tank top). He then runs to the bathroom to take a shower, and once he's done, he quickly spreads lotion onto himself before changing into his clothes. 

"What's with the rush?" Jungmin asks as he eyes Jimin who is throwing things on top of a slice of bread in order to make a sandwhich, phone in one hand.

"Need to meet Yoongi like, right now," his little brother quickly answers as he grabs his sandwhich into his hands and walks out of the kitchen, "close the door!"

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Jimin watches in admiration as Yoongi raps, words spilling from his mouth in an alluring way. He gulps when Yoongi looks at him dead in the eye and swears that breathing has suddenly become a difficult task, because Yoongi suddenly does that thing that he does during a small pause in the beat. Which is his lips and biting his bottom lip as he moves his head to the beat. He starts rapping again and all Jimin can do is stare at him in a trance because Yoongi is really good with words. Also, did he mention that the older male is in his lazy clothes which is just a pair of dark washed jeans with whatever shoes that he could manage to find and some random white v neck t-shirt that allows Jimin to see a bit of his milky white chest and his collar bones. Jimin thinks that Yoongi has some real nerve for wearing this, like who allowed him?

"So how did I do?"

The younger male blinks, he opens and closes his mouth before smiling widely, "you did great." 

Yoongi ruffles his hair with a smile and Jimin is sure that Yoongi is trying to kill him when he pats his cheek casually.

"Uhm ... Jiminnie,"

"Hm?"

"Why're you staring at me like that?"

Jimin blushes profusely as he turns his head to look out the window, "I am not."

(He doesn't see Yoongi give him loving eyes with a huge smile on his face because, oh my God he totally caught you staring well done Jimin, you can never face him again)

"Let's take a break," Yoongi says and Jimin nods, "let's go eat out."

Jimin's head whips towards Yoongi, eyes bugging out of his sockets, "b-but I have no money." The blush on his face is gone and his eyebrows are scrunched together.

"I'll pay," Yoongi smiles as he grabs his black hoodie that Jimin gave him for his birthday earlier in the year as he walks towards him, "now c'mon." He then puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder and takes pleasure in watching the younger's cheeks dust a pretty pink color. As they walk to a diner near Yoongi's house, he desperately hopes that Jimin will realize his feelings.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Jimin eats his kimchi jjigae slowly, he feels completely full by just watching Yoongi eat his bibimbap happily. He lets his mind wander off for a bit. This feels sort of like a date, he thinks, half of his heart beats faster at the thought but his brain is reminding him that they are just two best friends eating at a diner. He takes another spoonful of his stew, Hyung would have probably told me that this is a date but he didn't so...

"You okay Jiminnie?"

The said male blinks, "huh? Oh yeah, just eating y'know the usual."

Yoongi gives him a look, "are you sure? You'd usually finish that as soon as it reaches the table."

"Yeah, I'm just thinking of things." 

The older male reaches his right hand across the table and ruffles his hair, "don't think too much Jiminnie, just enjoy. And besides, thinking too hard won't do any good for that pretty little face of yours."

Jimin nearly chokes on a peice of pork that's in his mouth when he hears those words, he looks wide eyed at Yoongi who continues to eat his food nonchalantly. He clears his throat, feeling a blush creep on his face again and damnit that is not suppose to happen. Yoongi is not suppose to be making him blush like he is, that's not how this goes! And besides, Yoongi doesn't even like Jimin in that way but then again Jimin doesn't know how he feels about Yoongi now. He wipes his hands on his jeans before finishing the rest of his stew. 

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Yoongi watches Jimin yawn as he watches the film on the screen with sleepy eyes, he smiles subconciously when Jimin rubs his eyes with his fisted hands. Jimin is too cute for his own good. They're sitting up in his bed, resting against his pillows with his duvet up to their shoulders. Jimin chose to watch Whisper Of The Heart, and Yoongi doesn't even know how he found that DVD because he's pretty sure that he never bought it but he went along with it because Jimin chose it and he can never really say no to this kid.

"You know if you're tired, you can sleep."

"But I need to go home."

Yoongi shakes his head, "you can sleep here, I'll call Jungmin and tell him that you're sleeping over here."

"But what about tomorrow?" Jimin asks in sudden alert, "I need clothes an-and-"

"You can borrow mine okay?" Yoongi tells him in a whisper as he gets up from his bed to walk to his drawers and grabs a pair of pajamas and t-shirts for the both of them. "Change into these, then brush you're teeth, you know which toothbrush to use." Yoongi instructs as he tosses Jimin the clothes in his left hand.

Jimin, who is too sleepy to protest against what Yoongi is saying, just nods cutely with a small yawn. 

When they're both in bed and Jimin is just about to drift off into an unconcious state, he feels his phone vibrate against his ribs. Lazily, he grabs it, turning to lay down on his right arm.

You're on your last chance Jimin.

He already knows who the text came from but he's too sleepy to give a damn so he just locks his phone and sleeps. 

(During the night he feels Yoongi wrap his arms around him, he always knew his Hyung was the hugging type when he sleeps so really, this shouldn't be a thing. But it is a thing since Jimin's eyes fly open and his heart starts doing somersaults and his stomach starts feeling weird. He doesn't fall asleep for a few hours, perfectly content with just listening to Yoongi's rhythmatic breathing which eventually lulls him to sleep.)

+   +   +   +   +   +   +

Jimin wakes up in a panic, this is not his room. His room isn't painted black, his room is a royal blue with black blinds and curtains. But then suddenly he remembers, he slept in Yoongi's house, he smiles softly at the thought. Suddenly something hits him, Yoongi isn't in the room. What. Jimin bolts out of the bed, there's a fresh pair of clothes on top of the desk by the window and he quickly changes into them. 

"There's something I need to tell you."

Jimin spins around to find Sunggyu standing in front of Yoongi's bed, "what are you doing here?! What if Yoongi sees you?!" He says in an urgent albeit hushed whisper.

"I don't think he will." Sunggyu says as he nods his head at a note that's placed on top of a CD case on the desk.

The younger looks at him with a confused look before picking up the note;

Park Jiminnie,

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, but I don't think that I can face the heartbreak on your face when I leave. I made you this mixtape earlier while you were still sleeping, I hope that when you listen to it you think of me. I'll talk to you later Dooly, and I'm sorry.

- Yoongi Hyung

Jimin stares at the note for what seems like an eternity before grabbing his phone from Yoongi's bed, "I need to go!" He cries desperately as he makes his way out of Yoongi's room.

"Now wait Jimin-"

"I'm on my last chance, yeah I know! I know!"

"No Jimin-"

"Bye Sunggyu! I really gotta go!"

"But ... You only have an hour and half left of this chance." Sunggyu says in a whisper, he can't chase Jimin now. It's against the rules of what they do. Suddenly Woohyun appears in front of him and he knows Sunggyu well enough to know that he needs a hug, so Woohyung hugs him. "I couldn't warn him Woohyun, I should have tried harder. He's just a child."

Woohyun pats his back in a comforting manner, "I think that he knows what to say, just have faith in him Gyu, he'll be fine. And besides, he's actually nineteen years old so you have nothing to worry about."

"You're right."

Woohyun gives him a smile, "now come on, Sungjong told me that Myungsoo is still freaking out because he can't find Sungyeol."

"But didn't Dongwoo and Howon tell him that he just had a case to do in Europe?" 

Woohyun stays silent for a moment, lost in thought but then his eyes widen, "oh crap!"

"Those idiots." Sunggyu mutters as he rolls his eyes and teleports away, Woohyun following in suit.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Jimin ruffles his hair frustratedly, he managed to get a taxi earlier but now he's stuck in traffic and no, this is not what he needs right now. 

"You okay son?"

He looks at the taxi driver, "no, I'm not okay the person that I love is getting on an airplane pretty soon and I won't see him for four years!" Wait a moment. Did he just say that he loves Yoongi? And to a total stranger nonetheless? Oh holy, he needs to get to the airport right this instant.

The taxi driver gives him a sypmathetic look, "I'm sorry there's not much I can do, especially not with this traffic."

Jimin bites his lip as he closes his eyes, hoping that he'll get to the airport in time. The raindrops that he suddenly hears pattering on the window of the taxi tell him otherwise.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

"Are you sure that you don't want me to call Jimin?" Mrs.Park asks Yoongi again for the nth time since they arrived.

Yoongi just shakes his head with a sad smile, "I don't think that I would be able to handle his sad face, it'd break my heart."

"But aren't you breaking his by leaving without saying goodbye?" His mother replies through he sniffles.

He sighs, "mom, it's kinda complicated I mea-"

"I don't think it is sweetheart, you love my son, so why don't you just stay?"

Yoongi shakes his head again, "Mrs.Park, when I come back I want to make my parent and Jimin proud. I want to be able to finally tell Jimin my feelings without feeling sorry for myself because I won't be able to afford to go on a date with him because companies aren't hiring me because of the college that I went to. I want to see the look on his face when sees me again, I want him to cry in joy and hug me as if he won't ever let go of me. I want him to only look at me with loving eyes. I want him to be able to say "that's my boyfriend." in pride. And I hope that, maybe, just maybe, he'll finally say that he loves me."

"But he does love you Yoongi! I can see it in his eyes whenever he talks to you or whenever you two are doing whatever the hell you guys think is actually enjoyable." Jungmin says, he needs Yoongi to stay, for Jimin, "look kid, Jimin does not have any clue about photography let alone have any interest in it, but when you started liking photography and it became your hobby, he immediately bought a book about it and read it all in one day! And you know that my idiot of a brother does not read." His mother slaps him for calling his little brother an idiot but it doesn't inflictany pain, "he really loves you okay? Even if you don't know it. I mean, do you think that he actually bakes for anybody?"

Yoongi doesn't say anything for a long while, instead he checks the time. His flight is in fifteen minutes, "I'm sorry Jungmin, but I'm still going to go," he grabs the older male in a hug "take care of Jimin for me okay?"

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Jimin is soaked to the bone when he dashes into the airport. He knows which gate Yoongi is going to be departing from and doesn't hesitate to run in that direction. Everybody is getting in his way and it's annoying the hell out of him, he needs to see Yoongi. Too busy running with Yoongi in mind, Jimin doesn't notice the people around him slowly begin to dissolve into ribbons gold dust.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Yoongi shrugs the backpack on his back as he gives his parents, Jimin's parents and Jungmin one more hug. "I'll miss you guys." He let's go and refuses to meet any of their eyes, with a small sigh he turns around and begins to walk towards the line that leads to the airplane.

"WAIT YOONGI HYUNG!" Jimin yells as he forces his legs to run faster, and eventually he manages to catch up with the older male. Both of their families are relieved when they see the sight of Jimin, because they all know that he is the one person who will be able to make Yoongi stay.

"Jimi-"

"Just where do you think you're going?!" Jimin huffs as he pokes Yoongi's upperarm, "you made me catch a taxi, run through the rain and then run again to be able to catch up with you! The actual nerve! And you weren't even going to say goodbye to me!"

"Listen-" 

"No you listen! You can't go! You absolutely cannot leave me here in Busan to go to America just to go to college! I won't let you!" Jimin tells him in a rush as he grabs the older male in a tight hug, "you'll need to get through me before you think you can leave." 

"Jiminnie, I have to go." Yoongi says as he weakly tries to push the younger male away from him. 

Jimin's eyes widen because he notices everything now. Neither of their parents or his brother are here anymore, in their place is gold dust swirling around in a pattern. In fact when Jimin slowly let's go of Yoongi, the gold dust is everywhere, surrounding them both of them almost like a tornado because it's enclosing them in a circle as it swirls around them.

"Woah do you see that?" Jimin asks.

"See what?" 

It suddenly occurs to Jimin that maybe he's the only one who can see it because he is the one who talked to Sunggyu in the first place. He shakes his head repeatedly, "Hyung don't go. Please, won't you stay with me?"

His fingers are suddenly turning into gold dust too and he looks at Yoongi with desparate, moist eyes, "don't go Hyung! Please, please, please," by now Jimin's upperarm and legs have both turned into gold dust and he bites his lip as the tears suddenly stream down his face. "For worse or for better, just stay with me forever, please Hyung?-" everything but from his collarbones upwards has turned into that gold dust stuff, "-I mean, I really love you Hyung, and I mean in that way Hyung not the other platonic way."

Yoongi opens his mouth and is about to reply, but Jimin doesn't hear it because he's suddenly falling down a dark abyss with great speed. And all he can think of as he falls is how he didn't manage to make Yoongi stay and tears cascade down his face, then everything turns black.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

Jimin jolts up suddenly, bright light is blinding his eyes and he thinks that maybe he's in heaven because that would be so much better than living in a world without Yoongi.

But then he hears barks on his lap and looks down to see two puppies. He tilts his head in a confused manner because, do dogs and humans go to the same heaven? The puppies are both fluffy Pomeranians and Jimin absolutely cannot resist the urge to squeal and cuddle them into his chest.

He decides to get up from the bed that he's on (wow, they even have beds in heaven too?) and changes into some clothes. He then decides to walk out of the room and down the stairs, which proves to be a difficult feat because his really hurts. He momentarily wonders if he landed on his when he was falling from whatever he was falling from earlier.

He glances at himself at the mirror and oh holy, where did he get all these hickey's from. His eyes widen, holy crap, and then it suddenly comes to him that he had which freaks him out because, what the hell can you have in heaven?! And he's not a anymore, holy crap.

Jimin continues straight ahead and opens the door, greeted by a strong smell of bacon, eggs, coffee and toast. 

"Good morning baby!" He hears someone greet and he doesn't believe his eyes when he sees Yoongi sitting at the table with a huge smile on his face. Jimin also notes the two people that he doesn't know sitting accross from him. Oh yeah, and did Yoongi just call him baby? Holy .

"Good morning." He whispers because his throat is actually so sore.

Yoongi pats the seat beside him before placing some food on his plate. Jimin just sits on the seat slowly, still completely dazed. This is a dream. And oh yeah, Yoongi's hair looks great as a light brown color. Yoongi starts feeding Jimin and wow, heaven is great.

"Is this real life?" Jimin questions out loud when he's finished the food in his mouth.

The blonde male sitting in front of Yoongi begins laughing hysterically and Yoongi gives him a look, "shut up Namjoon," he then looks at the male beside the blonde, "Jin, please control your boyfriend."

"Well done Yoongi!" The blonde one, Namjoon, says through his laughter, "you ed him senseless!"

Jimin feels his cheeks become warm, and oh God, he's blushing. 

Yoongi reaches his hand over to slap the back of Namjoon's head, "shut up kid." But then Yoongi himself starts laughing while he sits down. He calms his head before wrapping his slender arm around Jimin and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook are coming over in a few minutes too, so prepared to be teased about those hickeys."

Jimin pouts but then he realizes, albeit belatedly, that Yoongi is alive and that everything is okay and wow Yoongi is probably the one who took his ity and they own two puppies together. But it's when Jimin notices the gold bands around his and Yoongi's left ring finger, does he actually smile because his life is great.

The doorbell rings and he happily offers to get it, even if he's limping, when he opens the door he's pleasantly surprised to find Sunggyu in a postman's uniform, handing him mail. Sunggyu gives Jimin a wink and a knowing smile, "everything is in order, I presume?"

Jimin nods and pulls him for a hug, "thanks Sunggyu." And then he's gone, leaving behind a trail of gold dust.

"JimJams!" Someone yells, and he turns his head to see Taehyung waving wildly at him with Jungkook and Hoseok on both sides of him. 

They say their greeting before walking into the house. Hoseok makes lame jokes as he leads them to the kitchen.

"Ugh, here comes trouble." Yoongi says jokingly with a fond smile when he sets his eyes on the trio behind Jimin.

Everyone in the room laughs and Jimin is glad that this is how his life turned out to be because he can't think of anything better.

fin


So here is my 10k+ words oneshot on yoonmin. I hope you enjoyed reading it and become yoonmin trash like I am~ ♥♡♥≧﹏≦