Final

Badass Gang

 

It had already been quite some time since Kibum had met Jonghyun and the others. He’d like to say it was a nice encounter, a wonderful piece of memory, something he would cherish forever and tell his children, if he’d ever had some, later on when they asked about it but sadly it wasn’t.

The first memory of the older he had was screaming in his face and…slapping him. Yeah, literally slapping him.

The reason? Well, the reason is…complicated but then again it isn’t, it’s rather simply but you have to know the story before all of this happened.

You know, Kibum is a very slender and small boy. He doesn’t have any bulging muscles like most of the guys or really tan skin or a very self-confident appearance nor was he quite tall. Let’s just say he wasn’t very manly.

He liked to talk and chit-chat with other people, mostly girls since they seemed to understand him better or he simply understood them better, whatever. His hobbies weren’t football, basketball or soccer, no, he enjoyed drawing, dancing and helping others out.

It might didn’t sound like a very exciting hobby but he loved helping other people. Often someone came up to him and asked him for advice, mostly the girls once again, or they asked him for a favor. He tried to help everyone he could and sometimes people used that as an advantage against the oblivious boy. He only saw the good in people after all.

Since he was an only child and was raised by his grandmother his childhood had been very protected. He was still clueless about some things and always thought positively, which wasn’t generally bad but… not very helpful in some situations.

No one would have imagined an innocent flower boy like Kibum would ever get together with someone like Jonghyun.

Jonghyun or Jong, how he was called by some people, was the exact opposite of Kibum and also four years older. He was outgoing, loud, didn’t care about others, straight forward and was quiet fierce to say the least. In his opinion everyone should look out for themselves and no one should have to worry about others. In simple words: society.

His friends seemed to share the same way of thinking. It was stunning how good they got along although all of them had their own personal way of dealing with others. Maybe it was the fact that all of them were somewhat distant what had brought them together and held them close.

It sounded ridiculous at first, right? Seeing them interact with each other was not much different.

Kibum had only been able to gawk at all of them the first few times he had come to visit them.

Yes, they lived together.

A bunch of guys who didn’t give a about society in one big apartment, well, happens.

But it was common in the area they lived in, the area which was famous for the many gangs that had their headquarters there.

Jonghyun was the leader of one of them.

Maybe now you know why everyone had been so surprised. It wasn’t like they all knew Jonghyun was in a gang or even the leader of one but you could guess what kind of guy he was just by his appearance.

A tall, muscular guy with a black leatherjacket, multiply pierced ears, one with black ink tattooed bicep, loud motorcycle, almost white bleached hair, an ever-present stern look on his face, fierce eyes that screamed ‘one step closer and I’ll punch your face’…yeah, I think you could guess rather easily.

Everyone thought Kibum had fallen in love with an ice block and had lost his mind somewhere on his way back home from school. Some even asked him if something had happened or if that ‘scary looking guy’ was blackmailing him into being with him.

The clueless blond boy just always blinked dumbfounded and denied all of their thoughts, reassuring them that he liked being with Jonghyun and that the older was a sweet angle.

Yep, that guy had definitely lost his mind.

Okay, but now back to the story. Like already said Kibum had screamed at Jonghyun and slapped him the first time they had met or rather seen each other, you couldn’t really call it a meeting after all.

Jonghyun and a few of his friends, or mates how he liked to call them, had been out drinking and were heading back home although it was still rather early. Normally they stayed longer but Minho had been complaining about being tired and if that guy complained it meant something so they started walking home, making jokes along the way and sometimes whistling at passing girls in short mini dresses.

It was always funny seeing their reaction, that was if they were still able to react and hadn’t to focus entirely on walking without collapsing or running into a wall.

It was funny to think that their neighborhood, which was full of partying, fights, brawls and other illegal stuff like drugs and what else, was only like a few steps away from one of the finest educational areas in the city.

Sometimes students got lost here or were purposely coming here to ‘get a life’. Whatever they thought a life was since most of them came and were never seen again. Whether they had simply run away or were now lying somewhere in a dark alleyway didn’t matter to anyone. It wasn’t like everyone got murdered here but it was common for people who looked somewhat wealthy to get beaten up or robbed.

Now, Jonghyun and his mates were on their way back home, chatting about nothing in particular and laughing about some seriously not funny joke someone had told them. They were probably still a bit high from the alcohol…

Samu was slurring a song while had an arm wrapped around Minho’s shoulder, hanging there like a sack of potatoes and swaying slightly, trusting Minho to hold him up right.

“Guys, we shouldn’t give him that much to drink anymore,” Ju said in a bored manner and rolled his eyes as there came a pretty much sober sounding protest from behind him. So Samu was still able to form correct thoughts? Cool, a nice change for once.

“Or just let him stay home,” Ray suggested and they all laughed at the yells from the wavy blond guy.

They continued their way laughing until they heard a scream which caused Jonghyun to look up and search for the source of it which he soon found.

He saw how a slender figure got dragged into one of those dark alleys on the other side of the small street. That happened pretty often here as well and he normally ignored it but something in his mind told him he’d regret if he didn’t interfere here so he sighed heavily before he strolled over to the scene, the others following him.

“So you’re up for a rescue?” Ju asked and crooked one eyebrow as Jonghyun shrugged.

“Depends on who it is.”

They soon arrived at their destination and the leader got a better look at what was happening. As always there were some greasy looking men who had surprisingly ganged up against a very fragile looking boy who seemed to be scared out of his mind.

His hands were pushed up against the wall over his head while another had a hand draped over his mouth to prevent him from speaking or making any sounds at all. The last one was in the middle of undoing the buttons on the boy’s uniform shirt but was now looking at the newcomers.

“Join the party or off,” he snapped before he turned back to the blond boy who made some muffled noises, his small frame shaking and trying to break free which was hopeless in his position.

Jonghyun sighed once again. He didn’t like to admit it but that boy was quite an eye candy. He normally wasn’t one who would take a liking in someone like this but somehow…there was something about that boy that awakened his interest.

And of course if he had taken a liking in someone that meant no one else was allowed to play with his prey, much less do such inappropriate things.

“Leave him alone,” he said, hands still in his pockets and his voice sounding bored like he couldn’t wait to get over with this. He didn’t need another pointless brawl this evening.

The men just laughed like crazy hyenas and told them to off again before they turned their attention back to the frightened boy.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, asking himself why he was even doing this for such a frail looking thing but shrugged it off for now, maybe there was still something he could yield from saving him from getting , robbed or whatever by those men.

With a few kicks and punches the men were out and Jonghyun turned around to the boy whose eyes were as wide as dining plates.

He snapped his fingers in front of the student’s face to get his attention and the boy looked up at him slowly, his chocolate brown eyes meeting Jonghyun’s and for a few moment’s it was like time stood still. Those eyes were the most beautiful Jonghyun had ever seen in his entire life. Long, black lashes, chocolate brown iris and feline shape.

Sadly he didn’t have more time to stare at them because those breathtaking eyes soon rolled up and the owner’s eyelids fell shut, his body falling forward right into Jonghyun’s embrace who blinked dumbly for some seconds because he finally noticed what had just happened.

That boy had fainted right in front of his eyes.

And now?

What was he supposed to do?

He didn’t have much of a choice and his heart wouldn’t allow him to just leave the blond out here on the streets like he would have probably done in any other situation.

“What are you going to do?” Ray asked but his question was answered as their leader simply threw the boy over his shoulder like he weighted nothing which was most certainly the case.

“We’ll see what he’ll be good for,” the silver haired male said and started walking again like nothing happened. It wasn’t like they would get weird stares anyway. No one really cared for what others did so that boy could call himself lucky.

Jonghyun briefly wondered what the boy had been doing here but he quickly shrugged it off again. It wasn’t like it mattered now, it wasn’t important anyway so why should he waste his time thinking about stuff like this?

Thankfully it didn’t take long before they arrived at home. The boy wasn’t heavy or anything but Jonghyun really didn’t want to spend more time outside. He has had enough for today.

Ignoring the others he went to their living room and threw the boy on the couch not so gently but still watching out so he wouldn’t hit his head or slip down from the furniture.  

He finally had some time to look at the blond more closely and his thoughts from before were once again proven to be right. He really was a candy for the eye. He may wasn’t very tall but he didn’t look chubby at all which happened pretty often to people who were this wealthy.

He had a slender frame and long legs which were hidden by his pants but Jonghyun swore their shape wouldn’t be bad either. His hair was dyed in a nice blond tone, shaved at the sides and his bangs fell into his eyes, well, closed eyes. Another eye-catcher was his flawless, milky skin and his high cheekbones.

All in all he was quite a pretty boy. No surprise those men had wanted to do some stuff with him. Not that Jonghyun thought about doing the exact same, the temptation was big but no, he wouldn’t sink that low. He still had some pride and he wouldn’t just ravish a still underage, innocent looking boy just because he thought his looks were appealing, maybe even y. He could only imagine what some proper clothes would do to that boy. He’d have a lot of people drooling over him.

Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head, turning away from the boy because he had no intentions of sitting there like a guarding dog.

“You brought a visitor?” Kian asked and also went to take a closer look at the unconscious boy on their couch, readjusting his shirt.

“Aww, he such a cutie pie,” Taemin swooned and soon all of the guys were babbling over the poor boy and how cute he looked.

Right, that was something Jonghyun had forgotten in his description. The blond looked awfully adorable, like a teddy you had to cuddle close and hold in your embrace because it was too fluffy to let go.

But as a man with pride he couldn’t voice stuff like that. He didn’t have any interest in cute or fluffy things after all.

“Where did you find him?” Luca asked excited and Samu was quick to tell him everything, his explanation not really close to the actual one because his brain was still messed up from the alcohol.

The leader just rolled his eyes at his mates and took the boy’s bag which Minho, thoughtfully how he was, had taken with him.

There was something he wished he wouldn’t have to ever see ever again: A math book. He quickly put it aside and started searching again, maybe he could find something useful. A pencil case, a history book, a physics book, a notebook with awfully many sheets of exercises, a lunch box without any food left inside (sadly), a folder and oho look, look and nice wallet with…a cute chibi fox sticker on it.

Jonghyun shook his head bewildered and opened it nevertheless, hoping to find a lot of money but sadly that wasn’t the case. There was not much except for a few dollars, probably money for lunch or something like that.

He sighed but then he found another interesting thing: A cell phone…well, a cellphone with a sparkling fox charm but okay…

That boy surely liked girly stuff.

The silver haired male still took it out and pressed the home button, the screen turning on and a picture or Paris at night flashed in front of Jonghyun’s eyes. There was no password so he could simply unlock the small device and started looking through it. He looked at the pictures the boy had taken and most of them were with girls that seemed to pull him into the picture as well.

He didn’t look like a player so he was probably the type of guy who got along with girls better than with guys but had no interest in dating them.

Jonghyun continued to look through the pictures and sometimes saw some stuff that sparked his interest. Expensive looking things, nice furniture in the background and his clothes didn’t look like trash either.

Maybe the boy would be useful after all.

His thoughts were interrupted by the others, who were still standing around the occupied spot on the couch and started mumbling all of the sudden.

The leader stood up and went over to them after he had put the boy’s cell phone in his pocket, hovering above the boy and mustering his face as his eyelids twitched before they fluttered open slowly, brown orbs looking around disorientated.  

He had no idea what he had expected but somehow he had imagined this situation differently, not the blond boy looking at him for a second before a high pitched shriek escaped his mouth and he slapped the guy above him, sitting up in shock and draping a hand over his mouth as he realized what he had just done.

Jonghyun was rather unfazed by this since the blow had barely been noticeable but he still crooked one eyebrow, was not very amused about this and glanced at the boy whose eyes were wide in shock and disbelieve about his actions like it seemed.

“I-I’m so sorry,” the boy spoke hastily, his voice not as high pitched as Jonghyun had imagined. It was a rather unique sound.

“Do you have any idea who I am?” Jonghyun spoke lowly, a slight growl present in his voice and most people were normally scarred of this kind of tone but it didn’t seem like it bothered the boy much. He simply blinked and tried to think about a good answer.

“No…” he said quietly, wondering if he should know this guy but he was sure he had never seen him before. He would have remembered this striking hair color. Or maybe he did know this guy but simply with a different hair color? No, that couldn’t be it either. He had never seen someone with such eyes, almost like puppy eyes but then again, his jaw and his nose reminded him more of…of…of a dino…

A puppysaurus?

Jonghyun just snorted quietly and rolled his eyes. “Well, you better should. You’re going to stay here for a while after all, whether you like it or not.”

The boy looked surprised. “I will?”

The leader chuckled. “Yes, you will.”

With that he stood up and walked towards the kitchen but it seemed like the boy had other plans. “Wait,” he called and quickly stood up, running behind Jonghyun and not even caring for the many guys that followed the scene interestedly.

Jonghyun turned back, crooking one eyebrow and not really knowing what he was supposed to do as the boy bowed in front of him.

“Thanks for saving me,” he said happily and smiled at the leader who needed some seconds to register the just said words. Why was this boy not afraid of him? He had just told him they wouldn’t let him go anywhere anytime soon but he still thanked him?

He took some long strides forward and backed the blonde boy up against a wall, slamming his fist against it next to his head.

Big curious eyes stared up at him and it drove him slight mad that the boy still didn’t look scarred. He had been scarred of those men but why wasn’t he scarred of him? Wasn’t he intimidating enough?

“What makes you think I would be any different? AM I not scary to you?” he growled lowly and leaned in closer but the boy only blinked a few times.

“I…uhhh…” he seemed to search for the right words. “You don’t seem like that type of person and no, you actually arent’t,” he said and smiled up at the man above him.

Jonghyun snarled at the blond and then stormed off to his room, slamming the door shut and almost pulling his hair out in frustration.

The boy still stood there at the wall, blinking dumbfounded and not really understanding what was going on.

“Did I say something wrong?” he asked quietly and it was completely silent for some moments until the others burst out laughing, startling the blonde who hadn’t really paid attention to them until now.

“You just smashed his ego,” Connor said and continued laughing like there was no tomorrow.

The boy looked a bit lost and didn’t really understand why it had been so bad what he had said. Did he offend the male? That hadn’t been his intention. He had only wanted to thank him. If he had known what it had caused then he wouldn’t have said it like this.

Onew walked over to the young student and wrapped and arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer and leaning down so he could talk more ‘privately’.

“Jonghyun takes it personally when someone doesn’t act like they are scarred less of him,” he explained but the boy still seemed like he didn’t really understand.

“But why should I be scarred of him?” he asked curiously, not understanding at all and everyone burst out laughing again.

“Don’t worry about that,” Onew simply said and waved his hand around, letting the boy go so Taemin could finally tackle him into a tight hug that lifted the boy off his feet.

“You’re just so precious,” Taemin swooned and sat the poor and slightly confused boy back down on the ground and patted his head like he would a dog’s.

“What’s your name?” he asked excited, almost bouncing the spot.

“Kibum,” the boy said and wondered why this guy was so excited to see him. Was he supposed to know him as well?

“Hi Kibum~ I’m Taemin and those are Onew, Jason, Ray, Samu, Minho, Luca, Kian, Conor and Julien but he likes to be called Ju…oh and that guy from before was Jonghyun.”

The stunned blonde was greeted by a choir of ‘Hey Kibum!’s, ‘What’s up?’s and some small waves.

“Hi~” he called back shyly, overwhelmed to get so many new names thrown at him at once and the fact that all of them were gathered in one place. It wasn’t common for…eleven guys to live together after all.

Minho started walking towards the kitchen without a word, which wasn’t uncommon for him.

“Food?” he simply asked and a choir or ‘Yes!’ was the answer.

“Wait, I could cook something for you…as a thank you,” Kibum said and smiled happily, ten guys staring at him and then looking at each other, seeming to think about the option.

“Do you know how to cook?” Ray asked, sounding quite interested because none of them was a great cook so they mostly only ate junk food or ramen, sometimes even instant noodles or pizza if they wanted to get fancy.

“Well, I know a few dishes.”

“Okay, then it is decided!” Kian said happily and clapped his hands, looking forward to the meal already.

Luca showed Kibum around their kitchen and helped him a bit but there was not much he could do since he had no idea what the blond was doing.

Quite a while later the table was occupied but a lot of different dishes, noodles, rice and just all those delicious things.

“I hope you’ll like it,” Kibum said and played with the hem of his shirt shyly. It was the first time he had cooked for so many people.

“I’ll go get Jonghyun,” Jason said and came back a minute later with their slightly surprised looking leader.

“Who made this?” he asked and everyone pointed at a sheepishly grinning, young student.

“Kibum did.”

The leader crooked on of his eyebrows and then eyed the steaming hot food again. He had no idea why but somehow he didn’t have the heart to blackmail the boy into doing something or calling his parents and demand money for getting him back in one piece and unharmed.

Somehow the blond was just a sweet, innocent angel who didn’t want to harm anyone and only wanted to make everyone happy.

He sighed and grabbed a plate to load it with food before he went to the living room, first not noticing the small figure that followed him but he did after he had sat down.

“What do you want?” he asked bored and put the first bite of food in his mouth, blinking down at it surprised as he tasted it. It was delicious.

“I thought I’d keep you company,” the blond said and sat down next to the bulky male, looking like a tiny stickman in comparison.

“What if I don’t want any company?”

“Don’t be silly, no one wants to eat alone.”

Silly, huh? It had been a long time since someone had said that to him but strangely he didn’t feel mad or angry. It had to be that boy’s aura. It calmed you down in a strange way.

Jonghyun ate in silence, ignoring the way Kibum looked at him interestedly. What was he looking at? It couldn’t be that interesting to see him eat now, could it?

“What?!” he finally snapped and Kibum jumped slightly, blinking as if he had been daydreaming.

“Nothing,” he simply said and smiled. That stupid, angelic smile of his. Did it ever leave his face?

Jonghyun groaned annoyed and rolled his eyes.

“Do you like it?”

He stopped eating and glanced at the student.

“The food…” the boy added quietly and Jonghyun glanced back at the plate in his hand.

“It’s good,” he simply said and dug in again, rolling his eyes as Kibum smiled happily, almost satisfied. Seriously, why was that boy so happy?

“I’m glad,” he mumbled quietly.

Jonghyun looked at the delicious food again and then at the boy who was looking around the room now, inspecting every little detail of it was if he wanted to analyze it.

With a heavy sigh the silver haired male picked up some food and held it in front of Kibum’s mouth who blinked surprised and looked at him questioning.

“You’re too skinny,” Jonghyun simply said, his face unfazed although on the inside he hoped Kibum would just take the food and leave the matter, he didn’t want to explain himself any further. This was not like him at all.

Thankfully the blonde seemed to have understood and just smiled gratefully before he took the food in his mouth and started chewing.

That is how they ended up on the couch together, sharing the food on Jonghyun’s plate and eating in complete but pleasant silence while they listened to the chatter coming from the overcrowded kitchen. 

Later on Jonghyun figured he’d have to bring Kibum home since the boy obviously had no idea where he was and he didn’t like the idea of him running around alone here this late at night.

So he put on his heavy leather jacket again and pulled the boy, who waved at the sad other members as goodbye, with him.

They walked in silence once again which was only interrupted by Kibum’s adorable yaws.

It thankfully didn’t take too long since the blond seemed to know the area at least a bit and told the older the way. Jonghyun also didn’t walk all the way back to the boy’s house. He figured he could do on his own for the remaining part which wasn’t a lot anyway.

“Thanks for saving me again,” Kibum said and gave the older another one of his beautiful smiles.

“Yeah, yeah,” Jonghyun simply grunted but it seemed like the student was able to see through his steel mask that hid all of his emotions. He was in the middle of turning around as he was stopped from doing so.

“Jonghyun?” Kibum’s soft voice piped up one more time.

The male stopped in his tracks and turned back to the boy who held out a hand.

“I think I need my cell phone back.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened slightly. How had he…? Did he have a laser gaze that could see through his clothes and detect electronic devices or what?

Hesitantly the leader reached inside of his pocket and pulled the small device out, handing it to the smiling boy.

“Thank you,” he said with a genuine smile and started walking away.

“Sleep tight, Jonghyun,” he called and waved before he turned around and walked down the street with light steps, Jonghyun eyes following him for quite a while before he shook his head and started walking back home only to stop again and turn his head slightly.

“Goodnight, Kibum,” he said quietly, chuckling softly and then finally heading back home.

That boy surely was one of a kind.

 

 

“Yah, I said no one touches it!” Kibum yelled and wacked Samu’s fingers with a wooden cooking spoon, the latter howling in pain and clutching his injured hand close to his chest, looking at the fuming male opposite of him with sad puppy eyes that he had learned from Jonghyun.

“You will learn not to mess with Kibum’s things someday, I have faith in you,” Ju said in a monotone voice like always and patted the guy’s shoulder as he walked past the kitchen.

“I just wanted to eat one, just one,” Samu grumbled sulkily and Kibum glared at him one more time.

“I said no and now get out,” he demanded and raised his cooking spoon threateningly until the wavy-haired male finally fled from the scene.

Minho continued sipping his tea and reading his book like nothing had happened, listening to the maknae’s huffs and complains about the childish behavior of certain males.

“At least someone is sane here,” he finally grumbled and looked at the silent man who sat at the table, helping him guarding over his cookies like a statue that guarded a building or a market place.

Minho only hummed, turning a page in his book and Kibum smiled softly, shaking his head and going back to spreading more dough dots on another sheet of baking paper. This must be the 5th round of cookies at least and he had already filled more than three big boxes but baking for eleven hungry hyenas just took more time and effort that baking for a normal group.

Even if he would fill twenty boxes they would be gone in a week at most. Everyone would take a box and hide it in their rooms somewhere under their beds or in their closets and eat all the time.

Not that Kibum was complaining, not at all because it was rather funny actually and he loved making a mess out of the kitchen and punishing someone to clean it up for him.

Of course the punished males always complained but they did their task nevertheless. None of them could resist Kibum’s commands or pleas anyway and that was not only because he was the boss’s boyfriend. Even he got punished into cleaning sometimes if he didn’t behave.

The blond had changed quite a lot in their lives but it was also vice versa.

Kibum had changed their behavior as well as they had changed his. The gang was of course still a gang and did things a gang did but they didn’t get into unnecessary fights anymore, didn’t rob or steal anymore and had learned to behave around certain people.

The blond on the other hand, maybe it was also because of later puberty, had developed a divaish attitude. Of course he was still a sweet angel but he wasn’t as clueless anymore. If someone made a stupid comment he had no problem with swinging a fist directed at someone’s face or a foot at someone’s gut…or another certain place if he was really pissed off. He didn’t run around cursing everyone and the world but he knew how to choose his words wisely. It was difficult to win a word battle against him which wasn’t surprising after having dealt with eleven noisy guys for over four years now.

Well, except for Minho, he was the one who mostly shut his mouth and was allowed to be around Kibum all the time. It didn’t mean that he replaced Jonghyun as a boyfriend, of course not, but he always listened to the boy’s rants and rambles about everything.

All of the members had a certain relationship with Kibum and there was no one who felt awkward around him. Sometimes Jonghyun surely felt like he shared his lover with ten other guys but he knew none of them had any love related feelings for him as well as Kibum for them.

Taemin for example went out with Kibum for shopping, Onew helped him with his schoolwork or projects which had turned into college-work after a while, Ju taught him combat, Samu always told the most stupid jokes to get him to laugh again, Kian made sure he didn’t get sick and so on.

Sometimes Kibum got kidnapped by one of them because they needed advice about a certain matter or they simply wanted a neutral buddy to talk to.

Though you had to watch out and return him during a certain time frame or you would be hunt down by a roaring dinosaur that wouldn’t hesitate to run you over and tear you into pieces.

Their apartment surely was a funny place.

“Cuddly puppy is approaching,” Minho’s bored voice came from behind Kibum who snickered at the silent curse of his boyfriend.

“Damn Minho, can’t you stick your nose back in that book again and leave me alone? I can never sneak up on someone when you’re around,” Jonghyun grumbled and Minho only smiled softly, never lifting his gaze from the book, eyes switching from right to left in a fast pace.

“Can’t do, have to guard cookies,” he simply said and pointed at the heavenly good smelling pastries.

Jonghyun grumbled a few more things under his breath before Kibum turned around and glared up to him playfully.

“Well, at least someone does his job,” he teased and squeaked as Jonghyun suddenly lifted him of his feet and shook him for a few moments.

“Little brat,” he said after placing him down on the ground again and ruffled the younger’s hair who yelled in disapproval, quickly reorganizing it and making sure it looked perfect once more.

The leader still remembered the day they had dragged Kibum to one of their hairdressers to get him a better haircut since the old one got boring and looked too much like a well raised school boy. He had grown up after all and wasn’t so damn small anymore so he needed a haircut that suited him better.

He remembered laughing at Kibum’s face when he had gaped into the mirror, touching the shaved side of his head carefully which had been dyed in blond so the remaining short hairs looked almost invisible.

The newly brunette have had that for about a half a year before he started letting it grow out. His hair got quite long for a guy and Jonghyun suddenly suggested letting it grow even more. At first Kibum had looked at him like he had gone crazy but after a while he had shrugged and mumbled something along the lines of ‘If you want then I’ll let it grow long’.

Now it was dyed in blond once more and fell down his shoulders by a few inches, normally wearing it up in a messy ponytail or a braid down his back. It wasn’t very long in that particular hairstyle but it just looked y as hell.

Today he had it up in a messy ponytail, some strands falling into his face together with his bangs while other loose one were tugged behind his ears, a bit of flour decorating it.

His hair wasn’t the only thing that had changed. He had gotten more confident in his choice of clothing as well. Now he liked wearing skinny jeans, black or crazy colors together with cool shoes. Maybe being forced to wear a school uniform for years had caused this but no one knew for sure.

The only thing he wore every day was the skull bracelet and the skull pendant which was mostly fastened on the waistband of his pants. It was the trademark of the gang and since Kibum somehow belonged there as well they had given them to him. They also thought about giving him a skull earring the next time because he had gotten into wearing earrings after only a short while of being with the gang.

Everyone there had either earrings or piercings somewhere and it would have been strange if that hadn’t rubbed off on Kibum as well.

Jonghyun smiled softly and wrapped his arms around the only slightly smaller male’s waist, resting his chin on his shoulder…bad idea.

“I said no one gets into the kitchen until I’m finished. That applies to you as well!” Kibum yelled and chased the leader out of the room so he could join the others whose attempts had failed as well.

“Geez and I thought I was allowed in there,” Jonghyun grumbled and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well, seems like even the boss can’t get away with everything,” Samu mocked, happy to have a target he could tease so he didn’t have to sulk anymore.

“Shut up, bastard.”

“Oho, someone is getting angry. Do we have a short temper problem” the blond continued to tease, grinning stupidly.

“I said shut up,” Jonghyun yelled.

“Oh no, I’m so scared!” Samu called in a girl voice and threw his arms up like he admitted defeat.

“You little piece of !” Jonghyun roared and pulled out his gun, aiming at the other’s head who continued with his ‘I’m so scared’ rant and probably would continue until he had a hole in his head.

“Jonghyun, put the gun away!” Kibum yelled from the kitchen and the leader grumbled but listened to the youngest, Samu laughing at him like he had just won their battle.

“And Samu, stop laughing like a crazy hyena and do something useful,” came the next command from the kitchen, making the wavy-haired guy shut up as well with a murmured curse.

Kibum just sighed and shook his head. “Will these boys ever grow up?” he asked and Minho chuckled quietly behind them.

“They still have a long way to go.”

“I agree with that.”

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks for reading~